• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion Tread

Ej9b2DoU0AA20pa.jpg

im playing this game super casually rn so watching 👌
the verse is surprisingly strong. I calculated Rosetta throwing her lance into space and it's pretty fast, as well as a few other feats that aren't in global so can't post them here. City - Large Island range of AP and MHS+ sub rela/rela speeds

We should probably starting working out how to make the profiles, and what abilities they should get. We should also compile feats (so far I only remember stuff like Roland destroying a bunch of pillars, Nanami tanking a nuclear fusion reactor wiping an entire place off the map, Rosetta throwing her spear into space in less than a second, Heterochrome machine thingy creating a massive shockwave that dispursed some clouds, Babylonia falling causing an Ice Age supposedly, Luna melting an entire city, etc.)
So, how do we do this? What profiles do we start with?

Do you remember any good feats? I could probably try to calc it.

No promise though.
Hhh Roland busting quite a few pillars causing a room to collapse
Nanami tanking a Nuclear Fusion Planet being destroyed via nuclear meltdown kaboom
Rosetta throwing her spear into space in less than a second
The Narwhal thing being able to change sea currents in the arctic
Luna beaming a city into nothingness

Hhh Roland busting quite a few pillars causing a room to collapse
Nanami tanking a Nuclear Fusion Planet being destroyed via nuclear meltdown kaboom
Rosetta throwing her spear into space in less than a second
The Narwhal thing being able to change sea currents in the arctic
Luna beaming a city into nothingness
Do you remember the exact chapter of each feats happened?

Do you remember the exact chapter of each feats happened?
Not exact, but roughly when what happened:
Roland feat is during his bossfight in the mansion in the early chapters
Nanami stuff happened around the Watanabe thingy
Rosetta spear thingy is at the start of the first Arctic thing chapter
Narwhal thingy is I forgot when
Luna beaming the city i forgot completely when it happened.

I'll likely calculate Rosetta's spear throw, Luna's city melting and the Babylonia drop ice age thing.

I'll likely calculate Rosetta's spear throw, Luna's city melting and the Babylonia drop ice age thing.
I will see what I can do.

Roland feat is here.

I'm still searching Nanami feat.

I'm calculating Rosetta's spear and it looks like I won't have to touch Luna's beaming since Rosetta's spear throw was so op

I think I might be able to make Rosetta's page, however I need to determine what abilities she counts as having, explosion manipulation, flight, ion/electricity/whatever that falls under manipulation, limited mind manipulation (due to inver devices and that jazz), speed amplification (thrusters), uhhh

I think I might be able to make Rosetta's page, however I need to determine what abilities she counts as having, explosion manipulation, flight, ion/electricity/whatever that falls under manipulation, limited mind manipulation (due to inver devices and that jazz), speed amplification (thrusters), uhhh
limited technology manipulation mayhaps

I made a new account specificaly so I can replay the entire story and on my first 10 pull I got 2 S ranks, bruh
Anyway I'm making a doc of notable lore dumps about abilities and feats

The average Corrupted can tank bullets without scratches, and a weakened Lucia can easily destroy said Corrupted, iirc that would require at least Small Building Level of energy, which is consistent with the Gray Raven team being dropped out of the sky in that one trailer and stuff like Roland destroying the pillars, the Nozzle's attacks causing roads to shatter in a 3.5ish meter radius, etc.

The average Corrupted can tank bullets without scratches, and a weakened Lucia can easily destroy said Corrupted, iirc that would require at least Small Building Level of energy, which is consistent with the Gray Raven team being dropped out of the sky in that one trailer and stuff like Roland destroying the pillars, the Nozzle's attacks causing roads to shatter in a 3.5ish meter radius, etc.
What kind of bullets did the Corrupted tanked?

We don't know specifically, which is the problem imo, however when Alpha deflected one of them, it caused a dust cloud to rise when it hit the floor
if i had to guess it's probably some form of a glock or smaller hand held gun, because i seriously dont see the commandant running around with a larger gun

IIRC tanking bullets would be 9-C for most guns.
Should be, I can't find the calc that got accepted tho
As for reaction time, it's kinda hard to calculate but during the Alpha vs Lucia fight, Alpha deflects a bullet at the same speed with which she fought Lucia, however Lucia says that Alpha was still fast and she could only fight via instinct, so I'd say that Start of game characters would be like Building level with Unknown Speed and Supersonic+ Combat Speed

Should be, I can't find the calc that got accepted tho
As for reaction time, it's kinda hard to calculate but during the Alpha vs Lucia fight, Alpha deflects a bullet at the same speed with which she fought Lucia, however Lucia says that Alpha was still fast and she could only fight via instinct, so I'd say that Start of game characters would be like Building level with Unknown Speed and Supersonic+ Combat Speed
I heard it from the calc members that most guns release 9-C kinetic energy so Corrupted's durability should scales to it.

Back