• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion Tread

Alpha's or Luna's hidden story? You mean their interlude? Or are you referring to an actual chapters hidden story?
I believe either Luna's
Yeah, well if you need help getting any of the feats lmk I play the game basically everyday
it'd be great if u could get the scans of the early chapters where Liv blows up a barricade thingy after they begin running away from Tifa (Liv standing next to the barricade and the statement) since I think that's the easiest to start off of with, also if u can angle it somehow to make it easier to find the thickness

Just tell me when the cals get done, so i can ask the calc members to evaluate it as fast as it can
bet

I believe either Luna's

it'd be great if u could get the scans of the early chapters where Liv blows up a barricade thingy after they begin running away from Tifa (Liv standing next to the barricade and the statement) since I think that's the easiest to start off of with, also if u can angle it somehow to make it easier to find the thickness
Are you talking about that 1 girl that Luna killed? If not I'll go check and see

Idk about getting the angle to show the thickness of the barricade but I'll see what I can do

I have no clue, I just remember Gabriel and some other girl sniping a pilot from afar.
Well actually now that I recall Alpha doesn't even have a hidden cuz well.....spoilers but Luna's hidden is all about the 'pre ascendant' age lets just call it since no known ascendants existed before Luna (at least to the general public) so that means it's definitely from a specific chapter you're gonna have to try and remember which one

Edit: To narrow it down for you iirc Gabriel isn't introduced until roughly chapter 7-8 so that feat would most likely be within chapters 7-10 as 11, 12, & 13 are mainly about Luna/Alpha and 14, 15, 16 & 17 are about characters entirely unrelated to the ascendants (minus Lamia being in 15 ig and the twins being in 16)

Well actually now that I recall Alpha doesn't even have a hidden cuz well.....spoilers but Luna's hidden is all about the 'pre ascendant' age lets just call it since no known ascendants existed before Luna (at least to the general public) so that means it's definitely from a specific chapter you're gonna have to try and remember which one
I think it's in Luna's Hidden

I think it's in Luna's Hidden
Alright sorry about that I've been off for awhile due to some things I needed to take care of irl but do you have discord or some app where I can message you? Cuz I don't have enough messages to dm people on the site yet and I probably won't reach the requirements for awhile lol

Last edited:
Alright sorry about that I've been off for awhile due to some things I needed to take care of irl but do you discord or some app where I can message you? Cuz I don't have enough messages to dm people on the site yet and I probably won't reach the requirements for awhile lol
Bun Bun#6007

I've decided to also post my progress here so I'm taking care of the powers/abilities section while the rest of you do the scaling since I'm not cutout for that lol but here is what I have so far.

I've decided to start off with the standard effects of the PV since most of if not all the characters in the verse would probably either have these abilities or resist them. (I'll move on to the lower level manipulation and higher level manipulation as we go on) Idk what we'll call it but for now I'll call it "Punishing Pathogen" cuz it sounds cool, but lmk what you guys think.

Standard Effects;

Corruption types 1 & 2: The Punishing Virus directly attacks an organism's cells or hijacks the logic circuits of Mechanoids, corrupting them, and causing them to manifest extreme hostility towards any individual displaying human consciousness or behavior.

Disease Manipulation: The Punishing Virus is....well a virus.

Biological Manipulation: The Punishing Virus directly attacks an organism's cells altering a persons or machines appearance

Perception Manipulation: The Punishing Virus is capable of causing you to hallucinate or even relive past memories.

Hmm, interesting thought.

Though I pretty much play PGR because it's a lot simpler to play, the chars look good (as any other gacha), and the gacha is fairly generous ^^

It potentially could, I remember multiple statements about Punishing Rays of Light, so

Back