• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion Tread

Hey guys, I am interested in playing Pgr global. Any tips on which characters to pick/focus on?
I suggest looking at a few YouTube videos on how to start out, as for the meta, there is basically none. Don't use the S-Rank Picker until you get your first S Rank from the basic supply tho (you should be able to get your first S ranker from the Novice Missions + stuff like that tho) and then build your team around whoever you get

As for the meta, there is basically none. Don't use the S-Rank Picker until you get your first S Rank from the basic supply tho (you should be able to get your first S ranker from the Novice Missions + stuff like that tho) and then build your team around whoever you get
Well, more proof that Genshin balancing is trash lel

Scaling-wise, the "Start of series cast" should be at least Small Building level with Supersonic+ speeds. I'm still waiting for a calculation evaluation for the calcs I did that'd put them at Bulding level+ for the start of the series, but those seem to be going slowish. As for why at least small building level even without calcs, I believe A Karenina uses a cannon that's better than a Bazook that looks like an SMAW, Tifa collapsed a bridge by causing an explosion and even collapsed a subway station by rampaging so that should count as something

Not exact, but roughly when what happened:
Roland feat is during his bossfight in the mansion in the early chapters
Nanami stuff happened around the Watanabe thingy
Rosetta spear thingy is at the start of the first Arctic thing chapter
Narwhal thingy is I forgot when
Luna beaming the city i forgot completely when it happened.

I'll likely calculate Rosetta's spear throw, Luna's city melting and the Babylonia drop ice age thing.
Current PGR stuff is really knocking these old feats out the water, Hyperreal and the Merciful one is no joke 👀

Hyperreal Lee can now use Lee's from other world lines to help him and the Merciful one's shadow seemed to be ripping through space and was throwing what seemed like a star at him.

That's neat, tho I did think that there would be something more applicable to AP, but I haven't been following PGRs story in a while because of reasons unknown so I can't do much.
I have a few calcs approved so it'd be neat if we could start creating profiles some time in the future but again, haven't kept up with PGR in a long ass time

That's neat, tho I did think that there would be something more applicable to AP, but I haven't been following PGRs story in a while because of reasons unknown so I can't do much.
I have a few calcs approved so it'd be neat if we could start creating profiles some time in the future but again, haven't kept up with PGR in a long ass time
Yeah it's more on the hax/abilities side of things, as for AP to be completely honest I don't have anything concrete as all my knowledge of CN things is completely 2nd hand. I am however keeping up with what's happening to some extent and it seems the general AP has gone up quite a bit since the last post you did, since we know frames typically raise all of your stats like AP, durability, speed etc and quite a few characters have either gotten upgraded frames as of the Narwhal feats or have been buffed considerably by the punishing virus. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on things that seem interesting and keep you posted tho

Yeah it's more on the hax/abilities side of things, as for AP to be completely honest I don't have anything concrete as all my knowledge of CN things is completely 2nd hand. I am however keeping up with what's happening to some extent and it seems the general AP has gone up quite a bit since the last post you did, since we know frames typically raise all of your stats like AP, durability, speed etc and quite a few characters have either gotten upgraded frames as of the Narwhal feats or have been buffed considerably by the punishing virus. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on things that seem interesting and keep you posted tho
Narwhal feats are around Small Country level with Rosetta's casual spear throw, not too sure how to calculate the Narwhal actually changing the ocean currents so I'll leave it at that, this is also supported by the Babylonia drop being only a bit lower in terms of Joule output so yeah. Rosetta's first appearance should be around that level of power

Narwhal feats are around Small Country level with Rosetta's casual spear throw, not too sure how to calculate the Narwhal actually changing the ocean currents so I'll leave it at that, this is also supported by the Babylonia drop being only a bit lower in terms of Joule output so yeah. Rosetta's first appearance should be around that level of power
That sounds accurate, lol then Alpha just proceeds to catch that same spear with her bare hands and tells Rosetta "Not bad"

I can contacting the Calc Members to help, give me the link of the calc that has been created
As for the abilities, i think Pyke can helping on that

We need to gather all the feats that are calculatable that might be useful for scaling, and I'll see which ones I can calc.
I vaguely remember Liv destroying some kind of barricade or something with her guns after Tifa went apeshit?
I know Tifa collapsed a bridge however I have no clue how to calculate that

We need to gather all the feats that are calculatable that might be useful for scaling, and I'll see which ones I can calc.
I vaguely remember Liv destroying some kind of barricade or something with her guns after Tifa went apeshit?
I know Tifa collapsed a bridge however I have no clue how to calculate that
Yeah that would be appreciated

Maybe @Pyke_kun can answer it but so far? None of the feats that you've been missed afaik
Oh I guess I can remember the Heterocore falling from the ISS and exploding, I could potentically calculate the cloud spread thing but I don't really have a timeframe, which is a bit of a problem, but then again that event is after the Narwhal Arc so it'd only scale to mid tiers. There's also that girl in Rosetta's second event that burned all of Siberia?
Can't really think of too much concrete stuff

Oh I guess I can remember the Heterocore falling from the ISS and exploding, I could potentically calculate the cloud spread thing but I don't really have a timeframe, which is a bit of a problem, but then again that event is after the Narwhal Arc so it'd only scale to mid tiers. There's also that girl in Rosetta's second event that burned all of Siberia?
Can't really think of too much concrete stuff
Maybe a videos would be helpful for that?

So, do y'all remember any feats that I missed?
Actually, there is one feat that comes to mind. During Echo Aria there's a beam launched from Babylonia called the Longinus Arsenal that actually is directly concentrated at an Ascendant named Selena via a precision strike which she tanks (I believe?) Now it is a little iffy since the short cg after the event story implies somebody probably saved her but, the Commandant did strike the core of the Siren (basically the husk of what Selena was inside) with a bit domain node (which they used for the precision strike) before the blast actually hit her so I'm not too sure about whether or not she was saved, but going off of everything happening in the story I believe they would've only had a couple of seconds to save Selena and/or run far away enough from the blast radius which would still attribute to some solid speed scaling for either Selena, Wangshu or the Commandant and seeing as neither of those characters are really head honcho's of the verse it could potentially open up some discussion for speed scaling since ik that's one of the more iffy topics for the verse rn but lmk what you guys think. Oh right Wangu & the Commandant were also heavily fatigued/injured so yeah there's that too

I see
Btw can you find the video where Heterocore falling from ISS and exploded? Tho it's not entirely our main objective since this only scaled to mid tiers that are after Narwhal Event

Actually, there is one feat that comes to mind. During Echo Aria there's a beam launched from Babylonia called the Longinus Arsenal that actually is directly concentrated at an Ascendant named Selena via a precision strike which she tanks (I believe?) Now it is a little iffy since the short cg after the event story implies somebody probably saved her but, the Commandant did strike the core of the Siren (basically the husk of what Selena was inside) with a bit domain node (which they used for the precision strike) before the blast actually hit her so I'm not too sure about whether or not she was saved, but going off of everything happening in the story I believe they would've only had a couple of seconds to save Selena and/or run far away enough from the blast radius which would still attribute to some solid speed scaling for either Selena, Wangshu or the Commandant and seeing as neither of those characters are really head honcho's of the verse it could potentially open up some discussion for speed scaling since ik that's one of the more iffy topics for the verse rn but lmk what you guys think. Oh right Wangu & the Commandant were also heavily fatigued/injured so yeah there's that too
I'll look at that feat in a bit. It seems interesting, tho I do vaguely remember that Gabriel used light beams (like, verbatim stated to be beams of light) and some like Construct pilot or something managed to react to them but still got hit or whatever?

Oh and btw, that Roland's Pillar Destruction feat has been accepted, we can progressing now
That's great, Start of Series cast should be around Building level then (I'll still calc the Liv blows up a wall thingy later) and if there's more early game feats it'd be appreciated because they deffo need scaling

I'll look at that feat in a bit. It seems interesting, tho I do vaguely remember that Gabriel used light beams (like, verbatim stated to be beams of light) and some like Construct pilot or something managed to react to them but still got hit or whatever?

That's great, Start of Series cast should be around Building level then (I'll still calc the Liv blows up a wall thingy later) and if there's more early game feats it'd be appreciated because they deffo need scaling
Alright, also yeah I do remember Gabriel using light beams and some contructs managing to react to them iirc that was around chapter like 8-9 when Selena and Ayla were first introduced

Alright, also yeah I do remember Gabriel using light beams and some contructs managing to react to them iirc that was around chapter like 8-9 when Selena and Ayla were first introduced
There was also a no name construct in like uhh whatever Alpha or Luna's hidden was?

Back