• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Iroha Tamaki's supernatural powers and magical Girls transcend the universe ()
7c44ee8d06f3ffa00b681e98cf06b879.jpg
ee4cebac97847679f2b97709bf76fd18.jpg
0bfbfd1a1d0914a9a1cee2356df44942.jpg

I noticed that Mami Tomoe's Powers and Abilities do not have "flying" capabilities. In Chapter 3 of Puella Magi Madoka Magica Nitro+Novell, "If There Is Anything I Can Do For You," the light from Mami's body makes Madoka float in the air. She believes that her gravity has been eliminated.This should be the application of magic, the ability that all magical girls possess.

What do you think of the tetrahedron in Chapter 1?I think it is superior to this.
About this, its specific description
影は正四面体のなかに、さらに小さな正四面体を形作った。よくよく見ると、そのさらに内部にも小さな小さな正四面体が見える。
万華鏡のように、幾重もの正四面体の階層が現れる。【正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる】。
わたしもまた、万華鏡のなかにいるのを悟った。
落下感覚。それを覚える。いままで自分を支えていた足場が突然消える、あのなんともいえない不安でいっぱいになる。
どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。【無限の階層】をいつまでも落ち続けている。
【無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく】。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。【無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり】、わたしを点にする。
The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest. Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it.too, realize I'm in my own kaleidoscope. I remember the sensation of falling. The scaffolding that had supported me in this world suddenly disappeared from beneath me. I'm filled with an indescribable anxiety.Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.
From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place.
From each point of my body, a tetrahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity

Regarding Null Magical Girl, it's probably not canon to the main timeline (it's like the Jorge Joestar of the PMMM franchise) but does affect the overall cosmology. I would not be surprised if there is a tier 1 feat in there given the insanity involved.

Would love to make a profile for Homo Magica though.

Regarding the re-calcs, this means a lot of tier 7-A will cease to exist with the exceptions of Homulily (Rebellion) and Oktavia (LoC Assistant) due to the calc of Homulily's barrier.

Regarding Null Magical Girl, it's probably not canon to the main timeline (it's like the Jorge Joestar of the PMMM franchise) but does affect the overall cosmology. I would not be surprised if there is a tier 1 feat in there given the insanity involved.

Would love to make a profile for Homo Magica though.

Regarding the re-calcs, this means a lot of tier 7-A will cease to exist with the exceptions of Homulily (Rebellion) and Oktavia (LoC Assistant) due to the calc of Homulily's barrier.
You went back to live......from None-existance 😱😱

Jesus, which kind of miracle is this one!?

I came back because Itzli got a few new abilities from a Slot game haha

Also because I checked my discord messages in the first time in 3 months

Glad to be back, don't feel as burnt out anymore so I might stay a while to help with some of the edits.
Oh well.

Me and Strym are planning a cleanup/upgrade for some Puella Magi profiles as those are grossly outdated.
Also, Strym remade some calcs and we actually might've found a Relativistic/LS speed feat in Magia record.
Also trying to give Madoka Low 1-C (Yes, again).
I will also be updating AOC and Isabeau, as those are missing a shitload of abilities.

I'm also thinking Walpurgis should be High 3-A? As she should scale above Witches like Paola who can create an Infinite laberynth (Magia record), altho, not sure if that could be an outlier

Oh well.

Me and Strym are planning a cleanup/upgrade for some Puella Magi profiles as those are grossly outdated.
Also, Strym remade some calcs and we actually might've found a Relativistic/LS speed feat in Magia record.
Also trying to give Madoka Low 1-C (Yes, again).
I will also be updating AOC and Isabeau, as those are missing a shitload of abilities.

I'm also thinking Walpurgis should be High 3-A? As she should scale above Witches like Paola who can create an Infinite laberynth (Magia record), altho, not sure if that could be an outlier
Another Rel / LS feat from Magia Record? Hmmm, Magia Record might be getting some pretty big changes then.

Paola seems to be an exception, considering she's pretty hyped up as a unique witch.

Miracles and magic exist.
Null Magical Girl is an official work. The author also said that it was written after being supervised and repaired. It is consistent with PMMM Cosmology.

Well we know exemptions exist in PMMM, such as Pernelle's forcefields being 6-B or Minou's 6-B dream barrier. Given Tsukuyo's laser uses the moon as a conduit, it was originally decided we couldn't really scale it without more context.

Unless something changed with the wiki's standards, lasers are rarely depicted as LS, and I don't remember the Wraiths' lasers ever being depicted near LS.

We are still not going buying that so just leave that there
Well we can still make profiles for them, they just aren't part of the main timeline.

Miracles and magic exist.
Null Magical Girl is an official work. The author also said that it was written after being supervised and repaired. It is consistent with PMMM Cosmology.
From how I understand, Null Magical Girl takes place in a universe without Walpurgisnacht given the that the only disaster of note is Covid and the Tohoku earthquake, so it's pretty clear that it's not in the same universe.

While I agree it affects the overall cosmology, after reading 2/3rds of the story it doesn't seem to really affect anything regarding Ultimate Madoka or other god-tiers.

Lasers are by default LS now, given that the laser's very definition is being being a beam of light. Is even accepted here (and other examples that I don't remember, Tekken iirc).

Damn, a lot really has changed here. This would probably scale with most of the verse too, right?

Last edited:
From the interview, Madoka Kaname is beyond the existence of the whole world view. She reshaped the whole world view, so the Null Magic Girl is smaller than Madoka Kaname.
We all know that PMMM has multiple universes. Through magic records, a universe is composed of an infinite Parallel universe and a time axis. There are countless such record universes. It is generally believed that the Null Magical Girl is a special recording universe, which is the same as the magic record, but it has only one universe because of a pair of sisters.
Generally speaking, applying the cosmic feat of null magic girl to other record universes to expand the worldview. A black hole universe with infinite reproduction and infinite cycle

From what I understand, these are the scaling changes:

Characters who scale from Mami Tomoe (4.5 on the scale), change to 7-B (39.1 megatons). This includes:
Characters who scale from Magia Record Madoka Kaname, change to High 6-C+ (619.35 gigatons). This includes:
Ironic how despite Holy Mami's own feat gets downgraded, only to get upgraded instead.

Correct me if I missed anything.

In regards to the LS feats, we still need to calculate those, although we can safely say Wraiths have LS attack speed and even the slowest magical girls should be in that ballpark.

Characters who scale from Mami Tomoe (4.5 on the scale), change to 7-B (39.1 megatons). This includes:
Characters who scale from Magia Record Madoka Kaname, change to High 6-C+ (619.35 gigatons). This includes:
Ironic how despite Holy Mami's own feat gets downgraded, only to get upgraded instead.

In regards to the LS feats, we still need to calculate those, although we can safely say Wraiths have LS attack speed and even the slowest magical girls should be in that ballpark.
Yes, I share the same thoughts as ZeroTwo (Hope he's fine wherever he is)... PMMM chars were heavily downplayed here lol.

Even tho, ZeroTwo used to wank the hell out of some feats, after skimming a bit through his ASAP profile and his history here lol

You should link this for the canonical stats, by the way.

Even tho, ZeroTwo used to wank the hell out of some feats, after skimming a bit through his ASAP profile and his history here lol
2-C Magical Girls holy shit.

But this is not place about talking the worst wiki in existence, problems are:
  • Lack of scans for everything
  • REFERENCES, they're mandatory now, especially for such a powerful and complex verse
  • Formatting can be better

2-C Magical Girls holy shit.

But this is not place about talking the worst wiki in existence, problems are:
  • REFERENCES, they're mandatory now, especially for such a powerful and complex verse
Yeah tbh

You should link this for the canonical stats, by the way.
Very nice
Got any good example for how the pages should look like? Would be easier for me to help if I got a good idea on how the pages should be formatted / appear.

It should be mentioned getting scans for some of the profiles are difficult, for example, my current draft for an updated Itzli has hit a wall since a lot of her new abilities come from dialogue in a game that I've only seen very limited footage of. I linked a couple of the summaries for where the abilities come from but it probably isn't enough, I would assume?

Got any good example for how the pages should look like? Would be easier for me to help if I got a good idea on how the pages should be formatted / appear.
I'll give my best examples:
References are useful because in case you cannot give a scan directly, you can straight up say the episode/chapter/arc/whatever so people can find it themselves.

Alright added references to Itzli in the blog, would that be an appropriate amount? (Keep note that the list of references pops up at the bottom of the blog)

Now that we have the scaling for the revised AP feats done, should we focus on getting the LS feats calced?

Back