• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pucci vs DIO. Battle of the Friends who longed for Heaven, Priest vs Vampire

Morals off. Pucci has all 3 of his stands, White Snake, C-Moon and Made in Heaven. DIO has his part 1 vampirism and The World. Fight takes place above on Cairo rooftops, starting just after Dusk. They have the info they would have had in the series.
Made in Heaven Pucci
The Horseman is drawing nearer

Dio da
Za Warudo

This is kinda a stomp in Pucci's favor, Pucci has resistance to time stop so DIO couldn't instantly stop time and 1 shot Pucci while Pucci has better hax and can take away DIO's stand. I don't think this is a good matchup at all.

I thought his resistance to time stop is that he could see in frozen time, I don't remember him being able to move in it like Jotaro did, heck, Jotaro would've been able to kill Pucci by stopping time

Here's how I think it would go

Dio would abuse the heck out of Time Stop and Vaporizing Freeze, he abused the heck out of both of them in his fights, casually spamming Time Stop in Part 3 and using Vaporizing Freeze every single time he was even touched in Part 1

If Pucci lands a hit with C-Moon, he'd just get rid of whatever was hit by tearing it off upon realizing it would turn him inside out, and considering he could even be fine with his head split in half, he could even remove parts of his head if he has to and likely still be able to function

With MiH, Dio would realize that time is speeding up and that it would become day quicker, meaning he'd have more of a reason to just...do what he does best and spam time stop and give him more of a reason not to toy with Pucci and go for the kill

Whitesnake isn't an issue, sure, if it takes Dio's stand he'd be screwed, but Dio is already going to go for the kill almost immediately considering MiH and C-Moon warping both time and gravity respectively

Dio - 10/10

Ah, I see. I assumed Pucci's Time Stop Resistance was similar to Jotaro's (havent really read all of part 6). If that's then case my bad, but the way the OP worded it, it seems that Pucci has all 3 stands at the same time not that it's in rounds. But if that can be cleared up then I would say it's a much more even match.

But does he mean that he has 3 stands with 3 seperate bodies or just 1 stand with all the powers of the 3 stands

So yeah, with that in mind it sounds like if DIO can take out Pucci in his first time stop (I assume its the 9 seconds time limit) then that's that, but if he fails then I think Pucci takes it due to being able remove DIO's stand then he could blitz DIO with Made in Heaven and since logically the time of contact with DIO's vampiric body is shortened therefore lessening the likelihood that a flash freeze would happen, I would think Made in Heaven sould be able to hurt DIO enough to leave him a sitting duck or he can just switch on the gravity with C-Moon also leaving DIO stuck until the sun comes out. But that's my thoughts, and the first option is MUCH more likely.

I mean, Vaporizing Freeze only requires that Dio is actively using it and that he makes physical contact

yeah but thats with people who are around the same speed as DIO because contact time (Based on how the ability works in the show) would be a factor, and since Made in Heaven is infinite in speed the contact time should be insainly small, and therefore would lose effectiveness. But if you don't think that would factor that's fine.

Made in Heaven does not start out as Infinite, it starts out at speeds comparable to a bullet train (iirc) with MFTL Reactions and then eventually hits Infinite, it only hits Infinite when it's going to reset the universe

This depends on whether Pucci can take distance at the beginning or not. How much distance do they have from each other at the beginning?

Pucci starts off bullet train speed and accelerates to infinite, i forget how long it took to get to SP's speeds though. It was either an hour or a few minutes.

Either way if DIO time stops and kills right off the bat he has this. If not he could easily screw himself since Pucvi can see inside time stops, can shorten them and one good hit with Whitesnake gets him the win.

Oh I agree that DIO takes this, I'm just saying if Pucci some how survives the 9 seconds of stopped time (Which i think is REALLY unlikely) then I think Pucci would take it.

Considering DIO can pull a road roller out of his ass in like 7 seconds?

He can probably cover the town in several spammed time stops.

Pucci lets him see, he can't move. The time stop decreases as Made In Heaven gets faster, the difference is negligible for like a solid 10 minutes-hour.

Also, in order for him to go ahead and move in TS I thought he needed to be accelerating.

And damn Pucci gets all three? Surprised he didn't blow up lol.

I dunno I wanna say Pucci.

I vote DIO because of Regen and because he has a longer, developing, timestop and more range than Jotaro who could have possibly beaten Pucci with his timestop if Jolyne wasn't there to be targeted with knives. Though If Whitesnake takes his stand he's most likely screwed. I think DIO could use timestop in order to bypass C-Moon's gravity, though that might not work. DIO also has stingy eyes and vaporizing freeze in this match, which he could use to attack Pucci from a range in timestop or in regular combat or use freeze to prevent pucci from moving and advancing with MIH.

I have to make a small defense to Pucci here:

He isn't going to move just at "bullet train" speeds when he starts his time acceleration. Not bullet train speeds

DIO still dies from the sun, which would hinder his mobility. The World may be MFTL but not DIO, the distance between them is all Pucci needs to win. Decision making and strategies is key for both but let's not forget that Pucci is as smart, if not smarter than DIO.

To be honest, if he's all the way on an opposite side of Cairo, this a stomp, the sun is suddenly up and Dio can't anything about it

Ah good point, if theyre on the other side of Cairo the sun takes him, (although the feat posted above is only relativistic, I calced it before).

Dio could still potentially force an inconclusive by stopping time before the sun rises, cover as much distance as he can then thriwing knives, they should still hit pucci regardless of distance, mach 30,000 isn't enough to dodge 300c+ knives.

Back