• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No time is ever mentioned to pass, it's said by Jotaro that they were moved 200 meters due to the gravity returning to normal.

@J-Man

1.He did use it against people who were a threat but they broke out of it.He didn't use it any other times due to PIS or Araki forgot.Like when Okyasu doesn't use The Hand to pull Kira closer to Jotaro, Joseph not using hermit purple to find Kira, Josuke not restoring the button to find Kira etc.

2.Wasn't the road roller thing just an action scene to look cool?Dio's strength is a lot but I doubt him getting the road roller was to imply anything related to speed.

3.No because they are nowhere near each other and MiH speeds up pretty fast(at least relevant to how far away both of them are to each other)

If they started off a few meters or even a few block away then I would vote Dio but imo Pucci wins with better versatility against Dio and having the advantage of a ranged start.

The dude aint using illusions here, thats not happening in character, it never gets used. It was used once. PIS, CIS, still applicable here. Also Joseph not using hermit purple isn't even plothole, he can't, hermit purple is shit at that point, hell he wasn't even gonna use it to find Akira, he was gonna use it to go through the town's wiring and such, not to take a picture.

Yeah it was, but it still shows he can cover a large distance.

Yeah and? Cant speed it up when time is stopped, thats never been the case.

Yeah it shortened it, but that's a side effect of MIH. Didn't say it didn't effect it, just said it can't speed up time while time is stopped.

It would render his time stop short regardless. DIO knows about Made in Heaven. He doesn't know that it would do that to his limited amount of time.

Yeah, yeah, but to be fair, his time stop is also double Jotaro's and he can actually get stuff done in it, and it's highly spammable.

If he can use it before it gets the point where the length is negligible by spamming it thus not allowing MIH to continue to further gimp his timestop than ut should be fine.

@J-man

1.PIS or CIS aren't used in battles, in fact, aren't they pointed out to be ignored because it's stupid and shouldn't have happened?Also never called it a Plot hole, and I had 2 other examples.

2.IG that's true

3.But he can speed up the stopped time making it useless

It wouldn't be useless the immediate few minutes Made in Heaven is in motion. I'd give it ten real un-MIH minutes to pass before it's noticeably affecting DIO's "strategy" and ability.

Of course, but assuming it's gonna last 10 minutes is astonishing, has any fight lasted that long? The entirety of the Dio's world arc took place with 4 minutes no less.

Also in character us a thing dude, it's either that or bloodlusted, which is basically character and morals off.

I don't see them fighting for ten minutes unless DIO is stupid with time stop or he's stuck in Pucci's gravity. Even if he stops time and throws knives or something with gravity activated, Pucci could have activated MiH immediately and have awareness of what he's doing, and the knives would miss because of his gravity making him a failed targets for these types of attacks.

I don't even think gravity.would do anything, DIO already shown gravity is his bitch by walking up walls with raw force, plus it's a stated 1G, it's equal to earth gravity so not like DIO cant just stick his appendages in the ground and walk upwards (or is it straight?).

I mean it says it merely reverses gravity in its bio, says the falling speed is equal to the earth's unless I'm the ones failing here that means it's like what, 1G?

This doesn't mean shit to its reverse punches that can turn giant steel beams to a dig zag but the falling means little.

Back