• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal suffering, The Lich vs Sad Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is a fight in which one character newer gets a chance to act"

This low key sounds like the definition of a blitz

Stomp is when a character has absolutely no chance of winning against the other character whatsoever

I do admit his probs manipulation is gonna make him a hard counter, but in the end probability is still a gamble, you dodge it, or draw the short end, and it's only a matter of time before it happens.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No. Probability manipulaion can work up to a 100% chances, and his stuff makes things happen that are plain impossible.
If it's 100% then it isn't probability. The point of probability is that it can not be guaranteed, sound alike Larry's survival is a grater ability tbh

The ability to alter probability, allowing one to make the unlikely more likely to occur, and vice versa.

This can take effect in a variety of different ways; it may appear as just supernatural luck, or can be more actively used for defense to make attacks inexplicably miss - and in the same way,
it can be used to make sure attacks always hit. At a high level, it can be used to make things that would be completely impossible otherwise certainties. Due to the many potential applications of such an ability, it is exceptionally versatile and its capabilities should be judged on a case by case basis. On a greater scale, it can be used to manipulate quantum probability and can reach the level of powerful Reality Warping.

Okay, Scans of Larry having Probability that high? I know he can make impossible things happen and that it is high level, but Larry's probs manipulation relies on environment, and just claiming due to it he can survive a fight to te death seems a bit sketchy to me.

Like the time he ended up crippled and completely trapped in cast. Then a murderer came by and let him go. Same won't happen to Lich, he is actually going to try and kill him

He fused two eggs into a heart shape, caused a thief and a woman he was stealing from to fall in love, caused the father of a dude to be magcally healed (It's litirally described as a miracle), and survived every bone in his body being destroyed (Once again, it's describeed as a miracle).

Okay, but Empathic manip won't work on Lich due to him having overall resistance to mindrape, unless I'm missing something.

I mean if he can't kill him, Incaping him is still possible, that's also a way to win.

Plus if Larry by SBA wants to kill him then he obviously wants to win, meaning his probability will likely fail him as result

It's all done through probability manip, but it wouldn't likely come int play regardless.

I know.

Of course.

This seems stompish tbh

Larry doesn't....Really have a realistic wincon and Lich wins kinda effortlessy

"effortlessly" as in

neither can actually kill the either

and instead one just dies of old age eventually.

Almost yeah

Jesus if I didn't get BP vs Lich removed I'd be a hypocrite of massive proportions

So not a stomp

Since one doesn't insta-kill the other.

Did I miss something that let The Lich not just get freed from Calibur's curse just to make Larry more sad

DMUA said:
Did I miss something that let The Lich not just get freed from Calibur's curse just to make Larry more sad
>Calibur

banned

Whatever God that is cursing Larry says "but since when did you resist Probability manipulation son"

Kaliber is in the heavens, not actually there. We don't actually ever even see her, just her avatars (High Priest and possessing the Kill Pillars)

If Kaliber has to walk up and shoot Lich with a gun, that range is going to be within range.

Not that he needs to be effected directly for The Lich to be effected which is the whole point

She doesn't "walk up". She shoots from the heavens. Like she did before.

Emphasis on she.

It doesn't interact with Larry in any way though. Nor could it.

Udlmaster said:
Larry for reasons below.
this is why you, too, shall become Sad Larry

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'm making a new profile, and it might just be able to make larry happy.
lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back