• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype general discussion

@The pen or the sword I mean, he has Biological Manipulation that can be used for any purpose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm... If Alex & Lucy could have a kid, how would he/she be like...?

Migue79 said:
Hmm... If Alex & Lucy could have a kid, how would he/she be like...?
I think there are fanarts of what their kids could look like (there are kind of OCs, but look similar to their parents, and even have their own personalities, kind of)... I'm pretty sure there are, I even remember them having Alex Mercer and Lucy as their parents in those fanarts/fan bios.

Actually I once had a convo with someone who was wondering what alex in character would do in a sexual situation. I responded with (Well he looks over all his vast qauntities of memories, than thinking about what those people seemed to find sexually pleasing. He proceeds to grow thousand of phalic shaped tentacles...)

Oh yeah. Hector & Aiko Mercer are the ones EpicRacharaptor created I think...

The pen or the sword said:
Actually I once had a convo with someone who was wondering what alex in character would do in a sexual situation. I responded with (Well he looks over all his vast qauntities of memories, than thinking about what those people seemed to find sexually pleasing. He proceeds to grow thousand of phalic shaped tentacles...)
At that point, Mercer may as well be the embodiment of every anime girl's wet dream and dirty fetishes...

At that point, Mercer may as well be the embodiment of every anime girl's wet dream and dirty fetishes...

Hey. Same thing can be said about Lucy and every anime boy. I mean, just imagine getting fisted by those vectors~! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

though I suppose mercer has alot of characters beat in that regard as he can change his physical body at will....Meaning he could be anyone you want him to be and have tentacles....

See thats why I hate you interenet you made me examine alex sexual capablities compared to others in anime and fiction....

So....Anyone can think of any good universes to stick mercer in? (DeathNoodles the hero acedamia intro is thirty precent complete)
Awesome. I'll look forward to that once it's done.

Mate we were having convos on familar of zero here earlier....I called it protype but general discussion is more accurate....
Speaking of FoZ and Overlord:

Anyways, Pen, how are you faring on the Halkeginia lore for your Summoner of death story?

He'd be the most OP Town-Level character in both Marvel and DC.

Hmm... Mortal Kombat just popped into my head. How would Alex do in that Universe?

Migue79 said:
He'd be the most OP Town-Level character in both Marvel and DC.

Hmm... Mortal Kombat just popped into my head. How would Alex do in that Universe?
We're basically looking for any setting that heavily has supernatural powers of a biological/genetic origin (especially anime, but non-anime could work as well), so that it gives Mercer opportunities to grow more and more powerful upon consuming those characters.

Hmmm...Not sure, not exactly a world ripe for a story based on mercer. He in character avoids the tournaments and any threat to him like the plauge....

edit not all threats but I don't see him willing taking part in the tournaments

We're basically looking for any setting that heavily has supernatural powers of a biological/genetic origin (especially anime, but non-anime could work as well), so that it gives Mercer opportunities to grow more and more powerful upon consuming those characters.

Ah, I see.

Shush you! Im working on your mha/prototype crossover intro :p (almost complete)

Im alright luckily ainz doesn't have to really start interacting with polotics until the princess shows up. this gives me sometime to ease him into the setting and start building up certain characters.

Unrelated do you think carnage falls into a stomp now? he still has his possesion....

LAST COMMENT BEFORE I TRULY GO TO BED!

Considering possession involves making physical contact with him, he will risk getting consumed. And IIRC, he resisted Mind Manipulation. But again, recalling by memory.

Normies say Carnage consumes Alex xddddddd

Personally, the only edge Carnage has over Alex is Speed. But yeah, considering Carnage has no RELIABLE winning conditions (IC or OOC), it's a stomp.

Nice :p

I will look forward to the MHA/Prototype crossover, and the FoZ/Overlord crossover.

As for Carnage, I'd say no. From recent CRTs of Carnage, the symbiote itself now has High Regenerationn. His possession probably wouldn't do anything to Mercer due to resistance to Biological Manipulation and Mind Manipulation though (though his symbiote bonding is pretty weird though, so I'm sure how good Carnage's "Absorption" and Possession is outside of quantity of people affected). However, Carnage doesn't have any counters to Power Absorption, so that wouldn't stop Mercer from gaining access to Carnage's level of Regenerationn and then consuming Carnage again. I'd say Carnage's Regenerationn stops this from being a stomp, I think.

Migue go to sleep xD You're too tired! It's morning!

And same for me on those ends. Though since I always get busy I barely have time to comment here.

Im not sure, mercers regen still doesn't leave carnage a way to kill him. His own higher regen is still negated by alex absorbtion. So how does he win? He doesn't have a way past mercer regen and absorbtion feats...

But that's only for the Symbiote alone, not Cletus wearing the Symbiote... (as far as his profile goes). Send me a link to his CRT's.

Carnage's "Absorption" might prevent that from being a stomp.

I'm not sure how his Absorption works exactly, since it uses the word "bond" in it.

Migue79 said:
But that's only for the Symbiote alone, not Cletus wearing the Symbiote... (as far as his profile goes). Send me a link to his CRT's.
Link

That's Carnage's CRT for his Regenerationn. Not sure why "bonding" and "molecular size" is a justification for atomic Regenerationn, but that CRT has been concluded a while ago already.

Yeah Im not sure bonding to something that eats others on a cellular level is a great idea for carnage...I mean hes practically begging mercer to swallow him...especially since he lacks resistance to absorbtion...

Yeah, Carnage's "Absorption" (and possibly Regenerationn) is weird. All I can say is, I don't consider that a stomp as long as the atomic "bonding" and "Regenerationn" is still in his profile.

This feels to on topic, what would a trailer have to do to convince you to buy a new prototype game? Or what would be your idea of a perfect trailer for prototype three?

This feels to on topic, what would a trailer have to do to convince you to buy a new prototype game? Or what would be your idea of a perfect trailer for prototype three?
A perfect trailer for a hypothetical Prototype 3?

Possibly a scene of Mercer communicating to Heller inside his mind telepathically, and then an another scene of Mercer "taking the driver's wheel" when Heller is dealing with a threat beyond what he himself can handle (probably admonishing Heller before doing so). At least this way Mercer wouldn't be "dead", and shows how resilient Mercer can be (and as he is the Blacklight Virus itself, being consumed by a Blacklight creature should not kill him. If anything, it should be well within the realm of possibility for Mercer to take over and consume the Blacklight creature from the inside and out).

WAIT A MINUTE. Was the screenshot of proving that carnage can recreate at an atomic level in the Web of Venom??? Or...

Migue79 said:
WAIT A MINUTE. Was the screenshot of proving that carnage can recreate at an atomic level in the Web of Venom??? Or...
I don't know. You can surf through the comics until you find that one scene though.

Back