• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype general discussion

Sir sun man said:
Huesito88 said:
Black Panther suit resists gases
malecular gasses?

Black Panther has created nanites at molecular size that don't go into his suit, but bypass iron mans armor that he has in his hands.
Black Panther has resisted absorption from Mephisto, transmutation and absorption from being that can turn everyone earth into metal data beings and become apart of him, he resisted completely biological manipulation of his body and death manipulation via willpower, his powers can't be negated because the Panther goddess made it so can't, his power stops diseases that Spiderman's powers can't.

Also about stealth that's not happening Panther gained cosmic awareness allowing him to see higher dimensional beings as well as the cage around Marvel and even in the beginning of his career could sense danger for himself and even his whole nation that he gained through exposure to Vibranium mound, he even knows when someone like the Collector is watching him from planets away and teleporting to him, and see beyond his twos eyes and see around him entire seas, galaxies, dimensions and across time and space due to the incursion event.

How is he still street level at this point? :p

Yeah he should be set against mercer though that leaves me wonering what panther does with his new pet super weapon....

Hulk walked on the sun once if memory serves me correctly...Comics and bullshit levels rise exponetially with age :p Not that I dislike comics just theres seems to be a pattern of makeing characters exponetially more powerful as time goes on.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah, I guess but that still makes no sense.
Yeah it pretty crazy he even resisted conceptually destruction via will power which was stated by Galactus and impressed him.

Huesito88 said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah, I guess but that still makes no sense.
Yeah it pretty crazy he even resisted conceptually destruction via will power which was stated by Galactus and impressed him.
now that is just pure bullshit ain't no street level charater that should resist conceptuall destruction by god damned GALACTUS

Slight delay on the foz/overlord front, I planned to have it done but my dog ran off for a few days and my muse wasn't willing to return till I found him (thankfully he was fine) It threw me off I should have the story ready tomorrow or tuesday. Sorry!

The pen or the sword said:
Slight delay on the foz/overlord front, I planned to have it done but my dog ran off for a few days and my muse wasn't willing to return till I found him (thankfully he was fine) It threw me off I should have the story ready tomorrow or tuesday. Sorry!
It's okay. Getting a pet that is a part of your family back takes priority over writing stories about fictional characters after all.

Yeah I was super worried about him cause the coyotes were going wild around my home the night he ran off. He usually doesn't run off but I have another dog, a beagle that will run after anything and he tends to follow her If I don't tie her up in time. But he's safe and sound now, though I had to crawl through a pricker bush when I finally found him. Ended up pulling thorns out of his nose and sides when I got home....

I'm going to sleep now.

I hope there isn't an another new Versus thread being created for Alex Mercer while I am asleep.

Edit: Goodnight.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
It feels like Alex got EXPLOSIVELY more popular over night! I'm surprised!ƒÿ│
this better be sign for prototype 3

cuse god damn it i want it soooo ******* bad

i know it most likly woun't but im a hopeful **** even if it hurts me

although now im thinking of it

dose that even apply now?

he just beat a charater THAT IS 2 ******* TIER CLASSES ABOVE HIM!!

@ Lance Nah Im just thinking of it as a single universe, your not wrong though its not one solid continuity its just the idea of all these things shareing a universe seems off to me. I try to fit all the peices of the puzzle into one coherent picture and it doesn't fit, that bothers me on a deep level which is why I could never get really into the star wars extended cannon....

I just bought Prototype for my new laptop, launched it, and it kept on crashing every time it is loading when I start a new game or load a save.

Prototype is unplayable for my laptop. I'm sad now. :(

Migue79 said:
What are the specs of your Laptop?
Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R)Core(TM) i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost). Though the initial processing speed is 2.20 GHz without the Turbo Boost.

Graphics card: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1060 with NVIDIA(R) Max Q Design technology, 6GB GDDR5 video memory.

RAM: 16GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

I've bought it a few months ago this year.

Back