• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project Murphy: VSBW Edition

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This was something that i thought of making after watching this video on Youtube sometime ago and still.

To those who don't know what Project Murphy is, it's this program game thing that combines two different pictures of people and/or things (such as asking "what if Seananners was Madonna?") for example. Basically a what if game of sorts.

Here, i wanted to see what people would get if they were to have one thing put together with another.

Note: I think something was done like this before a while back but that one died down and hasn't been revisited in a while back.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

Anyways the ways you do this is if you were typing up like this: "What if (insert something here) was (insert something here)" but using the random page system link above.

That's gonna be a nightmare to probably deal with.

For me, using the special:random function, i had "What if Cosmina was Mundus?". Boy. ^^;

If i were to have this as a typed function, two ideas i had were of the same people: What if Hajun was Beyonder, or what if Beyonder was Hajun. And using my imagination......i prefer if they were just the same cause having one guy with Jerry-curls on a dark skin body or a guy with 3 eyes and super saiyan hair with clothing from the 80's or before don't exactly look right in any way.

I was thinking more of how people would look as through Chilled Chaos vid above....but yeah, Beyonder with Hajun's attitude and power level would be game over for the Marvelverse except maybe TOAA.

Back