• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles from Omniversal Battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. It is good to see you guys again. I will be here every now and again, but not as often as i normally am. I said i was leaving, i still am, but i am going to at least give myself a day to think about

Anyways, while lurking at this site for a day , i was also lurking on a site comparable to this one , and seemingly has very similar tiering system to yours. It's Omniversal Battlefield. The link is here . Most of the profiles are accurate, literally identical to this site's rating . Some are just ... awful . FYI, The Riestar feats come from Omniversal Battlefield, the one that warrants 4-B & MFTL+ But then we have profiles such as ... well... It's best to name examples. Keep in mind, this is NOT meant to be a revision thread for the profiles i mention , otherwise i would have moved it there. This is JUST to discuss their reasonings for some of the profiles, and IF they are good, can transfer them to the profile in whatever way you choose to do so .There are also SEVERAL profiles i want to make a reality here. So, i will go into full detail with those when i decide to post them between today and tomorrow.

Crash Bandicoot : Has an 4-B & Low 2-C rating . Both may be outliers . The reasoning for it, while not exactly accurate for the 4-B portion, may give hints to 5-B or 5-A Bandicoot . Universe Level + is "interesting", but seemingly is somewhat legit IMO . Either that, or hax resistance. More than likely the former. However, uhmm... He also defeated N.Trance, who is a 5th-Dimensional entity . Take...take that as you will .

Mario : Am not completely sure if it will be taken as an Outlier, but has an at least 3-A feat . However, if this were to be taken at face value, and Bowser, even in Mario Party , was going to destroy all dreams ( heavily based upon Dream Team ratings ) , this may very well place him in the 2-B range. I would recommend ( if this was seem as legitimate ) to simply put a key for it , but considering Nintendo said all Mario games are canon ... That means essentially there are two feats of Mario's that place him in that tier . Still not sure how to take this one . 80% sure it's an Outlier, but i can be wrong. [Shrugs]

Klonoa : Uhmm.... Has a 2-B feat when using Lolo's Wind Ring. Here is the reasoning they used: ( Defeated Nahatomb, who was going to destroy Klonoaverse itself which contains Billlions of Universes/Realities and Defeated Bagoo who was going to warp all worlds into monsters. [ Basically turning Billions of Universes into Monsters ] ) . I am pretty sure the comics are canon BTW . That's two consistent 2-B showings ( ONLY with Lolo's Wind Ring ) . Possibly 2-A as they referenced infniite universes/realities somewhere, but i'll check to see momentarily .

You have a few downplayed stats in there too. Like the Thought Robot profile. Some profiles like the Digimon and Undertale profiles are ranked a bit higher (a bit as in one tier up, going from Low 1-C to 1-C as an example) than how we rank them. This is one of a few wikis similar to this one that use the same tiering system and everything.

The Cartoon Fight Club G+ community hates the guy who runs this wiki. They REALLY HATE him. For example he is part of the community's creation called the "Fodderverse" (a verse where they portray people they don't like as Monarch of Pointland-tier for the sake of kicking dirt on these people)

The reasoning for solar system level Crash is destroying a machine that can shrink a planet. Universal+ is justified with beating a character who has space-time hax.

Does this really need a thread?

Man Mr.Creepypasta is a badass...i have seen him on Youtube.

Anyways that's probably just a parody profile and they might allow those in that wiki.

Hmm I don't know...i mean is the New 52 Multiverse considered High 1-B? I'm not to familiar with DC's continuities.

I am pretty sure Cosmic Armor Superman & Mandrakk take place in New 52, and some infnite-dimensional feats & 2-A feats take place in New 52.(FYI, Overmonitor canonically appears in New 52 as well... ) .. So while it is possible, the lack of implications makes him much weaker.

Some of them are Paul .

@Azzy should action be taken regarding that wiki? Or should we let them be?? I mean they did credit VS battle wiki with the Tier System at least.

@Julian

I don't really have an opinion (everything taken from us should probably be credited, though, since many are direct copies with no changes), though Ant or Kav may have stronger feelings on it.

Funny thing is they use the EXACT reasoning for it being 3-A , but made it 3-B . Anyways, can someone confirm about New 52 having only 52 universe ? Because ithe Scribblenauts comics implied he re-created the New 52 Multiverse essentially.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Funny thing is they use the EXACT reasoning for it being 3-A , but made it 3-B.
Also, the Tier says 3-B, which would be Multi-Galaxy Level, but the AP and Durability says Galaxy Level, which would be 3-C.

that seems to be a totally random site made by one dude with mostly copy/pasted content.

i'm wondering why this is being discussed..there's a ton of random wikias out there. anyone can make one.

If they copy important pages from us, they should leave credits, yes.

However, it is very inappropriate to discuss the profiles of a copycat wiki within our own, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back