• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for the Dark Knights and their scalings...

I would appreciate help with getting these revisions done.

Ok, I'm off from work today and tomorrow, so I've got some time.

Should we start, I don't know, dividing up who handles what? There's quite a lot of profiles to modify..

Well, I am unable to help out, due to already being very overworked, but feel free to try to organise this among the highly experienced knowledgeable members, as I don't want to have to do a lot of cleanup work afterwards.

Thank you for the help in any case.

Well, if someone can at least unlock Superman (Post-Flashpoint) , I can get the ball rolling so that however long it takes to get all the profiles, Superman, who so many people are scaling to will be done.

Just to make sure I got everything right, thought:

1. Are we keeping the profile name Post-Flashpoint or are we changing it?

2. Superman is getting a Rebirth key which would feature the following

Tier: Likely 4-B

AP:
Likely Solar System Level (With most of the history of his Post-Crisis self restored, he should be capable of a similar levels of power)

Speed: Likely Massively FTL+ (Comparable to his Post-Crisis incarnation)

Lifting Strength: Likely Multi-Stellar

Striking Strength:
Likely Solar System Level

Durability:
Likely Solar System Level

Stamina:
Essentially infinite while under a yellow or blue sun

Range: Same as Post-Flashpoint

Standard Equipment: Same as Post-Flashpoint

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius based on having most, if not all, of his memoris from Post-Crisis.

Weaknesses: Same as Post-Flashpoint

Please, let me know if something seems off, so that I'll have all the details sorted out before making any edits.

1) I think that the title can remain, as even Rebirth technically happened post-Flashpoint.

2) That seems fine.

I will unlock the profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

It is probably best if you updated the bloated and outdated summary section as well.

I have also changed Superman's 5-A AP to 5-A+ according to our Attack Potency page

KLOL506 said:
I think keys titled New 52 and Rebirth seem just fine.
This seems like a good idea.

Also, help with applying the changes would be very appreciated, as you tend to usually be competent when editing profiles.

But I'll need a few more people validating the school explosion calc of Batman. I mean, the calc has nothing wrong in it and was corrected even, and there have been multiple confirmations that it damaged his suit really badly but only slightly wounded him, and he can trade blows with enemies capable of doing so (Then again you literally never see him without the suit so it makes sense).

Wait, what would Rebirth Superman have for a picture? Also, I'm not that good with summaries.

Here is the image that we used for him previously, but he has the classic costume (with red trunks) back now.

Superman Rebirth

Ok, got done editing Superman's page.

I also took the liberty of tweaking his ability section, given that he should likely have most of his resistances, especially the were Mister Mxy tries to erase him from time and space, given that he's wearing his updated costume from Post-Rebirth and the picture for the feat says Super Sons, which is also after Rebirth.

Also, added a tabber with Supes' new costume as of Rebirth.

He should also have Mid-Low Regen. I wonder why he doesn't have it in his profiles.

This image seems fine to use.

Tne summary section also still needs to be fixed. Keep it brief and to the point please.

Can Rebirth Supes use the Super Flare? Because I haven't seen him do so AFAIK.

I think that he could, but that it would be stupid, since it depowers him.

He has both the memories of Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint, should be capable of it even if he doesn't use it.

Well, the fact that it depowers him for 24 straight hours (IIRC) is missing.

Is somebody willing to rewrite and shorten down the summary section?

I myself have no idea how to do so. Removing the clothing part would significantly help tho.

Would the link for New 52 Superman not coming back be even necessary anymore?

KLOL506 said:
Would the link for New 52 Superman not coming back be even necessary anymore?
It isn't and I have removed it.

As for his summary how about this:

Superma, also known as Clark Kent and Kal-El, is a Kryptonian superhero. Though born of the planet Krypton, he was sent away in a spaceship as a baby to save him from his homeplanet's destruction. His spaceship landed on Earth in Smallville, Kansas where he was found and adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent. Raised to a high moral standard, Superman uses his powers to protect innocents and safeguard his adopted home. He is husband to Lois Lane and the father of Superboy.

This version of Superman is unique, being a combination of two versions of the character, sharing their memories and history.

I will most likely be going to sleep in a moment because the strain of work in other areas has taxed me greatly so I might be off for a few hours before I'm fully active again.

I think that summary seems good.

Do they have a consistent feat that is on the tier 4 range? I think they're portrayed as much less powerful than their Post-Crisis counterpart.

I know that they're technically the same as the post-crisis version of themselves but I dont think that we should rank them at tier 4 simply because of that. I mean in Marvel, we know that regular/non-classic Doctor Strange is weaker than the classic doctor strange even though they're the same character.

Not saying that they shouldnt be 4-B but I think that Possibly 4-B and an explanation why they're not outright or likely 4-B is more fitting

I suppose that "possibly 4-B" might work, but since the history is largely the same, "likely" works for me as well.

Yes, same history but they havent really shown any feat comparable to their post-crisis incarnation (Even thoough, aa you have said, they have similar history). Featwise Rebirth supes is below post-crisis. It seems like he got depowered for the sake od story.

But, yeah, im fine either way.

So is anybody willing to revise the profiles? I would appreciate the help.

Does anyone have any problems with Batman's 8-C+ feat? If not, then I can edit his profile and those who scale to him.

REMEMBER, this is only for New 52 Batman and beyond.

This feat is what I'm talking about.

It'd upgrade Post-Flaspoint Batman and anyone he's fought against.

It's already been accepted by one calc member, and I think a few more members would seal the deal.

Back