• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 6

Skalt711 said:
@Anttron224

I believe that that image would be a bit... Technical for a viewer. A good representation, I am not going to lie. But a more visual image would be preferred, my apologies. As for the Acid Manipulation visual examples, they look pretty brutal. Carlos Oliveira example is a great one, however. Could a softer example be possible to be shown?
Makes sense for the immortality image. I figured it explained it well, but I can see how it might be too abstruse for the average reader.

I couldn't find any other Resident Evil examples that didn't involve overly gory melting or exploding, but I could probably shorten the Carlos gif if that would work.

I like the xeno blood idea Kieran and Nemo, but I think we would need to find a longer gif of it.

Can we use this for base Spaw? (This is an iconic image for him)

Classic Spawn Comic Book Cover Art

We also need to add the current Spawn from Spawn Resurrection to the image tabber, so i chose this:

Spawn Resurrection

The Azathoth render blows. While the render itself is fine, it doesn't really provide the full context of the original image and it really doesn't represent anything other than a mass of flesh, eyeballs, tendrils and sinew.

Anttron224 said:
The Azathoth render blows. While the render itself is fine, it doesn't really provide the full context of the original image and it really doesn't represent anything other than a mass of flesh, eyeballs, tendrils and sinew.
Which one? My render or the one in the profile?

MistaClean said:
Anttron224 said:
Which one? My render or the one in the profile?
The one on the profile.

I don't even really understand what your image is. (Which I guess is fitting in a way, huh?)

Back