• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my friendings, I have brought renders

Raditz and base Fu

Can we add this quote to Raditz's profile too?

"The true warrior never hesitates to kill... Not even to kill his own brother! Care for a demonstration?" - Raditz to Goku

Raditz Legends
Fu Dokkan

Lollipop The King said:
Why downgrade Goku Black's picture, that's way worse.
Not in my opinion. I still prefer the first one we used. The new one takes more space, doesn't fit the page as good as the other did and it is lower quality when compared to the one we were using previously.

I prefer the current art we have for him. Yeah, the orientation and placement of his pic is worse but it's way more detailed and highlights the scythe more.

MarioOdysseyRender
A possible new image for Mario? The current one on his profile is fine but it's kind of dated since it's promotional art from an older title in the series, this one fits the style of the newest main title in the franchise, being Super Mario Odyssey. It as well has a similar appeal and style to Luigi's. Since it's a vector that highly resembles the original product, it should be allowed.
The vector was made by Sonicjeremy.

EMagoIorSouI said:
MarioOdysseyRender
A possible new image for Mario? The current one on his profile is fine but it's kind of dated since it's promotional art from an older title in the series, this one fits the style of the newest main title in the franchise, being Super Mario Odyssey. It as well has a similar appeal and style to Luigi's. Since it's a vector that highly resembles the original product, it should be allowed.
The vector was made by Sonicjeremy.
Anything for Mario?

MrLuk2000 said:
Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Same art by the artist who made the SSG Vegeta
Clear SSB Goku
Imma bump this again. No one really gave me their opinions on it

Also because its been over a month and no staff voiced their thoughts

Sorrty, I forgot to reply. I think the current render for SSB is better because it is a proper full body pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back