• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChocomilkAlex said:
you already know AKM was feeling horny and put it as her pic. jk AKM ilu <3
Surprisingly, I had no hand in that.

SSJG has low chances of getting accepted, but I must try. His pose fit the profile standards and is best used as 400px. And SSJ4 Vegeta.

SSG Goku (DBS Broly)
SSJ4 Vegeta Legends

What's wrong with the old ones? They look pretty good to me!

They're supposed to be added onto them under image tabbers, they're not replacing the current ones.

A better image for Fenric

(Fenric is non-corporeal and never truly revealed its true from, and instead, possess others to interact, so this image should be better implication for the Fenric's true nature)

DW Fenric

KieranH10 said:
possibly this for the Cyberdemon (Doom 2016)
Cyberdemon2016Render
dunno if it's better than the current one or not...
He looks like Bayformers Megatron, also I think this render is better than the old one because he looks less square if that makes any sense.

Llol I don't see it.

Just thought i'd ask what others thought since I thought the old one wasn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back