• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the change from KieranH10's request as I think it work as a compromise for the Ghidorah's request.

Every single smash character with their image from smash should be changed to their OG game image. I just find it unprofessional for their image not to be from their actual game but instead a game that they made an apperance in. The only time this should be acceptable if we genuinly, can't find a good image for their character, otherwise this change should be made

Really? I think the current one just seems a little too off with the way that it looks kinda flat in color, and I felt that this one was preferably more sleek and had more depth.

@ShakeResounding, I think the current picture of Sonic is better since it is more of a full body shot.

The current image is from some gacha game. As for a lot of one piece images

Edit: I changed the image for now, but if it doesn't fit then someone can undo

Can we replace Post Timeskip Luffy's Gear Third art with the art of him performing the Grizzly Magnum? I don't know what the Treasure Cruise unit is called but it used to be his pic.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Can we replace Post Timeskip Luffy's Gear Third art with the art of him performing the Grizzly Magnum? I don't know what the Treasure Cruise unit is called but it used to be his pic.
Can you provide the needed picture for us?

That might be because you're using a generic name. You can't upload a picture with a name that already exists.

I have renamed it when I uploaded the image, and it's a consistent error that happens to me all the time. Instead of uploading the gif I get redirected to an error page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back