• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Buu is fine. Current Buuhan is better.

@Skalt what do you think about base Gogeta?

DBS Gogeta's suggested image looks badass and great :D

Let me reduce its canvas in order to crop down the empty space and I'll do the replacement.

I found the true transparent version of the image in the same source. The Free Download button didn't work, so I had to look through the page's source code to find the true download link to the transparent version.

That seems to be an art, judging by the watermark. You probably want the artist's permission to use.

Skalt711 said:
That seems to be an art, judging by the watermark. You probably want the artist's permission to use.
I agree with @Skalt711's point, @Sans2345.

@Zamasu Chan

Eventually, I replaced Golden Frieza's image with your suggested render. I upscaled it as well.

Bayonetta 1
her image from "bayonetta 1"

if you dont mind this one doesnt bug me as much but if we're going to change bayo 2 bayonettas pic to the actual game might as well do it or her bayo 1 profile pic

Sheba Page 1
shebas picture from the book of infernal demons

sorry to bug you but shebas current photo looks uncentered I dont have a problem with the photo itself. im ok with putting this photo or cuting some of her current photo or just putting her photo from the book of infernal demons as her pic, again im fine with either one
QueenShebaGallery
see how sheba is not placed in the center of the photo

If The Divine Phoenix says so, then I trust his sense of judgment. The image would be preferred to stay as is.

Is this exactly how it's called, Super Saiyan Power? My apologies if I dare to question you, Zamasu.

The ability has a page on the DB wiki and is apparently named in some of the games, it isn't referred to by name in the actual anime, but is used several times according to the wiki.

The image seems to be fine, but is it possible to find other poses? This one shows him from a way too high point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back