• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators and administrators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2936440

Just click the button at the top right instead of commenting just to follow.

Yes. Only replace images if the new suggestions look genuinely better than the old ones and have a sufficiently high resolution.

@Zamasu Chan

I uploaded the picture to the wiki and handled the replacement~

@Cropfist

I handled it! This is one of my most favourite renders so far~

@Sans2345

I like SCP-939's currently used image more. My apologies. :(

Ah, yeah, that's what I wanted to type in the first place. Silly Skalt mode activated

The resolution is terrible as usual. Eh?

I can't upscale the image and adjust its canvas to remove the empty space because I have no access to my PC. Sitting from my mobile. So uh, if it's possible to do it yourself, that would be appreciated.

Also, minor complaint, but shouldn't the Captain Marvel page have the actual Captain Marvel tab first and not the Starforce one? That'd be kinda like Iron Man's page having Mark 1 as the default image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back