• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is generally portrayed as orange, not pink.

Can someone use these renders for Earth 616 Classic Spider-Man?
Peter Parker (Earth-616) 017
Spider-Armor Mk 3

I think that the current Spider-Man images are fine.

The current one for the classic suit seems to be from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie, not the comics themselves.

But the bottom one is the Spider-Armor Mk. 3, which has been missing from the profile for some time. I advocated adding one once the picture was found.

1) Well, as long as the shown suit is accurate, and it is a good rendered drawing, I do not see the problem.

2) It isn't a rendered full-body image, so it wouldn't fit into the page.

1) It is, since it's the best-known appearance of Spider-Man (This is the same classic suit since the 1960s)

2) This is the only proper appearance we have of the Spider-Armor Mk. 3, and full-body renders are practically non-existent throughout the internet.

1) Well, as long as the suit in he current image is accurate, I think that we can keep using it.

2) Maybe you could check which comics it appeared in, then browse through them at "Read Comic Online" in search for a better image, and then ask for a render? Because the image you suggested just isn't very good.

@KarmodF

Which Naruto image do you wish to replace?

Antvasima said:
1) Well, as long as the suit in he current image is accurate, I think that we can keep using it.
2) Maybe you could check which comics it appeared in, then browse through them at "Read Comic Online" in search for a better image, and then ask for a render? Because the image you suggested just isn't very good.
1. The one in his profile's not from the comics tho, it's his TASM2 suit from an Android game, as his shoes aren't spotted like in the comics, so it's not really accurate.

2. working on it

@I am myself

That doesn't tell me anything useful.

@KLOL

Okay. I will replace it.

I don't really like those images.

What are the current images that they should replace?

Hmm. I suppose that the new images seem better then.

I do not have the time to replace them myself though.

Can you write a list of the exact titles for the pages I need to unlock for you?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

DONE. Also, I've resized the first image in the tabber as it was too blurry.

I, honestly, like Jiren's Burning Ultimate Warrior pics better because it looks closer to his canonical depiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back