• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump Force Light Yagami by MrUncleBingo
Full body render for Light Yagami, his other image is pretty good so it should go on a gallery.

DC Unchained Emperor Joker by MrUncleBingo
Possible image replacement for Emperor Joker (I don't like the pose). If not it should be in a gallery indicating that it is from DC Unchained.

We tend to prefer drawings over computer animations for comicbook characters.

I know, but we also prefer full body renders if possible, which can't be the case with this character. So, again, it should at least only be in his gallery.

I don't think that they look very much like the originals.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that they look very much like the originals.
I would say that our image of Emperor Joker doesn't show him with his usual costume, not complete at least. And, one more time, it should at least only be in his gallery, that's how we use galleries in many profiles.

I don't think that the images are very good. Sorry.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I have found an image for Wolverine i think we should use, i don't why we're still using the Marvel vs Capcom one.
There are some artifacts on the image. Mind fixing 'em? :)

EMagoIorSouI said:
This image matches with his unhooded avatar on his profile, should it be added? I'll add it myself after feedback.
It's probably fine.

Would be publishing more for Marvel as the revision would sky rocket the profiles, but as of now:

Marvel Comics Wolverine (Render)
I didnt like the proposed render for Loga, so I made another one.

Marvel Comics Classic Dormammu (Render)
I also made this one for Classic Dormmamu as his design changed quite a lot.

I would also look for a Emperor Joker one as both Peter and Eficiente are right, the current pic is quite bad.

I think that Dormammu's original costume looks bad, and like the current render for Wolverine better.

The Dormammu one is more so something that would belong in his gallery rather than a tabber or replacement to the current one.

The current wolverine picture comes from the Marvel vs Capcom games (I think?) and there are renders from the comics that would suit more our rules.

Inuyasha
A picture that is much higher quality, lets you see the character in more detail, and doesn't have choppy edges.

Naraku

Naraku by krishima-d7rj3xa
Higher quality pic of character that is much more colorful and such.

I added the Blackheart and Naraku images, but kept the one for Inuyasha, as the design of the current one looks better i.m.h.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back