• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another admin handled it, although I had to delete the page due to unreliable statistics.

This looks really bad. Filled with guesswork statistics and lacking justifications in important stats.

Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

And this is just...

Beetlejuice Green (Beetle Pimp)

Yeah, both are not in concordance with the tiers. While the first can be improved if someone took a serious hand on it, the second is clearly a joke.

i just follow these threads so i can see the ridiculous pages before they get deleted. i am SO glad i got to see that second one. i don't even know who that is but it's hilarious

Still not comprable to this one " Instinctive reaction (Mini ladd is able to see Ricardo Milos and gnome memes even before they appear and avoid them by turning his eyes away from his monitor) "

The Divine Phoenix said:
At least they are relatively funny trolls.
Funny but I've see him messing with Captain Falcon profile. So, who know if another character is next.

I suppose that somebody should ban them and revert the edits then.

That said, these trolls are apparently harmless jokers, not malicious ones like the ones we are used to.

Somebody should tell them about the Joke Battles wiki.

Is somebody willing to help me out with banning them? I am extremely exhausted and overworked right now.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker is an actual video game, I banned the other 2 though.

The Sega Genesis version of MJ I was planning on having eventually, but I could agree that the format needed to be better. And I think Cal Howard did some calcs for that game.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Having feats doesn't make you official
True; a character also need to be part of a concrete fictional story (except those animals/events/others from Real World) and I think Death Battle has no concrete fictional story to have valid profiles. Editing Rules:

• The VS Battles Wiki is, first and foremost, a fictional character indexing site. All featured characters in our profiles should originate within actual stories, from notable or popular works. A story includes a plot, a fictional setting, and having a defined canon. At the very least, the setting should be entirely fictional in nature, with no true bearing over the real world.
  • The only exception to these rules is Real Life, which serves as more of a reference for feats and common weapons, events, and animals, rather than being an actual verse.

Elizhaa and Saikou are correct.

While atm I don't think they should stay (at least atm), I will say that Death Battle does have overarching lore for the characters and the creators to talk about their origins and stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back