• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Definitively not "atm" and more like forever. Their entire thing is interacting with characters from other fictions.
More like talking about them. Similarly to The Nostalgia Critic and The Angry Video Game Nerd. They never talk to the fictional characters though iirc unless they have 4th wall awareness.

Yeah, Wizard and Boomstick are just commentators and not really anything more. AVGN and Nostalgia Critic actually do fight powerful villains regularly; and that especially true with the AVGN having both his own movie and a video game series that take up the plot/story/lore up some notches.

Someone else remaking it would probably be for the best. Someone should grab the code and revise it later on. For now it should be deleted.

Okay. If there are tabbers linking to it at the top of the other Thanos pages, those need to be modified afterwards though.

ASDF (Verse).

A collection of Unknow pages from a series of inconsistent, meme-level songs. Most of these characters have next to no feats attached, and have absolutely nothing in regards to plot, much less combat statistics. Most of these characters barely have a Powers & Abilities section, much less anything else.

Happy Wheels (Verse).

A game with less plot and story than Minecraft and Terraria. No plot, no combat, and it's ******* Happy Wheels. If Youtube profiles are being cracked down on for quality, verses like this should be too.

No. It shouldn't. The verse is fine and was already said to be ok. The only reason it's unknown is cause it was being discussed where to be placed at on a thread.

Buttersamuri said:
No. It shouldn't. The verse is fine and was already said to be ok. The only reason it's unknown is cause it was being discussed where to be placed at on a thread.
Okay, tell me why they are fine.

Stegosaurus (ASDF) is literally just a Stegosaurus but without any feats at all.

Do The Flop Guy (ASDF) literally doesn't have a proper name, and his only distinguishable ability is making people dance in a music video.

Must I go on?

Wrong.

Stegosaurus one shots the main people in the verses. Which they all have A small planet level feat.

Do The Flop guys name is literally do The Flop guy.

Also Not having a name is a Awful reason for deletion.

So yes. If you want them deleted. You must go on. These reasons aren't viable.

Happy Wheels is a verse with no semblance of character whatsoever. ASDF has some semblance of characters. No matter if they are gags or if they are simple. They still have feats behind them. By that Logic let's remove Kyu from Huniepop. A character with literally no combat experience whatsoever. Yes, she may have a personality, but she has no fears and shouldn't even be used in a serious battle.

Buttersamuri said:
Wrong.

Stegosaurus one shots the main people in the verses. Which they all have A small planet level feat.

Good point

characters =/= continuity

You can read the thread if you like, in the highlighted threads thread

most of the characters who have pages do have backtories. I like trains kid, Mr Muffin, Flop Guy, Mine Turtle. They got ones that are acknowledged. And have been consistent showning up In the series. while some are generall shorter ones. They have one none the less.

Buttersamuri said:
Wrong.

When you are literally adding a character without an actual name from poorly animated, low-quality music videos, you're going to have to find a better argument.

As Wokistan said, with Youtube revisions, ASDF is going out the window.

Happy Wheels may be able to stay, but you'd have to give me a convincing argument regarding it's lack of plot for me to ever support it.

Poorly animated? That right there is just wrong. A simpler style isn't poorly animated. The show is well animated. Heck. Look at the I like trains video and that one is Really really well made

Low quality music? Also wrong. And kinda irrelevant.

Without an actual name? Literally 100 percent irrelevant. Nameless people can have pages. And also. Did you ignore the fact they acknowledge that's his actual name? Cause I said that

Buttersamuri said:
Poorly animated? That right there is just wrong

Low quality music? Also wrong.

Without an actual name? Literally 100 percent irrelevant. Nameless people can have pages. And also. Did you ignore the fact they acknowledge that's his actual name? Cause I said that
Your entire argument is lacking in defense of ASDF and instead claiming that I am wrong, because I am wrong.

When I see a music video character, I see The Wolf (SIAMES). Incredibly well-animated, solid combat feats, and honestly? The song's pretty damn nice. That, right there, is a music video page.

Compare that to Do The Flop Guy (ASDF) and his incredible music video of doing the flop for 2 to 3 minutes.

Your entire argument is lacking in defense of ASDF and instead claiming that I am wrong, because I am wrong.

When I see a music video character, I see The Wolf (SIAMES). Incredibly well-animated, solid combat feats, and honestly? The song's pretty damn nice. That, right there, is a music video page.

Compare that to Do The Flop Guy (ASDF) and his incredible music video of doing the flop for 2 to 3 minutes.

Ok. So that doesn't mean Do The Flop is isn't well animated. It has a simpler style but is still very well made. BS if you claim it's poorly made. Simple style doesn't = bad

Your argument here is lacking a proper point

The quality notwithstanding ASDF is being deleted when the YouTube revisions are done

The question now is about if Happy Wheels is anything more than a level maker and if it can stay or not

I mean, every character is different and has different aspect of them that work in conjunction with the game's mechanics to create feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back