• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Paradox Vs Heaven Ascension DIO

I mean paradox get absorbed.

NOPE, not when profie is outdated, also there is no right such this when we talk about outdated Immunity
absorbed=/=weapon shooting after one is gone

and to that I say Content Revision Thread, almost nothing on this wiki gets changed without a CRT, profile outdated or not, otherwise Weekly would've had fun with 682 and 1440. you know the two most infamous outdated profiles on the wiki?

absorbed=/=weapon shooting after one is gone
How it works? explain
and to that I say Content Revision Thread, almost nothing on this wiki gets changed without a CRT, profile outdated or not, otherwise Weekly would've had fun with 682 and 1440. you know the two most infamous outdated profiles on the wiki?
Most of SCP profiles are outdated and downplayed. also, im to lazy for CRT, and CRT always make me want to die because of how broing they are.

How it works? explain

Most of SCP profiles are outdated and downplayed. also, im to lazy for CRT, and CRT always make me want to die because of how broing they are.
a weapon shooting after the one who set it to shoot is dead/absorbed, how much more clear do i need to make this

you are talking to one of THE most lazy people on the wiki, several sandbox profiles of mine are outdated to hell and back even though i have more then enough time to fix them, and a thread being "boring" is no excuse to not make a CRT on Ben 10 when one of the profiles may be outdated.

a weapon shooting after the one who set it to shoot is dead/absorbed, how much more clear do i need to make this
I mean, he can shoot from different Reallity?
you are talking to one of THE most lazy people on the wiki, several sandbox profiles of mine are outdated to hell and back even though i have more then enough time to fix them, and a thread being "boring" is no excuse to not make a CRT on Ben 10 when one of the profiles may be outdated.
Nah, im to lazy for making a CRT for any changes to profiles, at least here.

I mean, he can shoot from different Reallity?

Nah, im to lazy for making a CRT for any changes to profiles, at least here.
april-fools-day-2015-prank-meme.jpg

i just said im not knowledgeable on Ben 10, how should i know? i read the thread and what someone actually knowledgeable said! but chrono free incon has multiversal range. so you tell me.

i just said im not knowledgeable on Ben 10, how should i know? i read the thread and what someone actually knowledgeable said! but chrono free incon has multiversal range. so you tell me.
I mean, let's wait for the knowledgeable, since he should know

I haven't caught up with the latest replies, but what's stopping Dio from just TS and RO Paradox, and the chrononavigator before it activates? Not to mention, Dio could still BFR himself away from the explosion.

Yeah, after he defeated him, which means he touched him, he can't directly RO people or objects without contact beyond BFR and i think soul steal, RO's range is for it's effect, not it's target.

Yeah, after he defeated him, which means he touched him, he can't directly RO people or objects without contact beyond BFR and i think soul steal, RO's range is for it's effect, not it's target.
...Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here? He can simply TS and RO via touching him. Paradox won't be able to do shit in stopped time.

Paradox making the Chrono Navigator passively destroying the multiverse seems a bit too farfetched. Dio could also dodge that.

Dio however isn’t dodging Paradox’s other traps and weapons. So at best Dio can incon.

Paradox does not have the range to escape Dio’s pocket dimension since he only has 2-B range and I assume the BFR is on a 2-A scale. Paradox can also not counter soul hax.

Paradox can and most likely will however immediately leave the battlefield, with a thought. The question is whether Dio would still be able to target someone in the past or in a pocket dimension and whether he can do so before Paradox kills him in the past (which is probably automated as well, if that’s allowed).

If Dio can kill Paradox with a thought or if his time stop works then this is incon, if he can target someone in the past then it is probably incon or potentially win for Paradox. If he can’t do anything with a thought and time stop doesn’t work then probably stomp for Paradox.

If you want time stop to work then make a CRT or else I will request the match to be removed the moment it’s added if the reasoning is based on time stop working. Regardless of the outcome.

Paradox making the Chrono Navigator passively destroying the multiverse seems a bit too farfetched. Dio could also dodge that.

Dio however isn’t dodging Paradox’s other traps and weapons. So at best Dio can incon.

Paradox does not have the range to escape Dio’s pocket dimension since he only has 2-B range and I assume the BFR is on a 2-A scale. Paradox can also not counter soul hax.

Paradox can and most likely will however immediately leave the battlefield, with a thought. The question is whether Dio would still be able to target someone in the past or in a pocket dimension and whether he can do so before Paradox kills him in the past (which is probably automated as well, if that’s allowed).

If Dio can kill Paradox with a thought or if his time stop works then this is incon, if he can target someone in the past then it is probably incon or potentially win for Paradox. If he can’t do anything with a thought and time stop doesn’t work then probably stomp for Paradox.

If you want time stop to work then make a CRT or else I will request the match to be removed the moment it’s added if the reasoning is based on time stop working. Regardless of the outcome.
HA Dio actually can target people from different timelines (he ressurected and changed events in jojo 1st universe timelines) and universes

Different Timelines =/= time zones, but what you said after that does seem like good justification. Fair on BFR then, would Dio be aware of Paradox time traveling and where he would go? Is the soul hax passive when you enter his pocket dimension?

Different Timelines =/= time zones, but what you said after that does seem like good justification. Fair on BFR then, would Dio be aware of Paradox time traveling and where he would go?
Not sure, but i think he could have a idea where he is, and if he want (since non-in character) he could go there (HA Dio can also Dimensional and Time Travel too)
Is the soul hax passive when you enter his pocket dimension?
Depends

Bloodlusted Paradox can go to Dio’s birth and just shoot him in the head with a weapon that is guaranteed to kill him. So present Dio would only have 1 second to react before he’s dead.

Bloodlusted Paradox can go to Dio’s birth and just shoot him in the head with a weapon that is guaranteed to kill him. So present Dio would only have 1 second to react before he’s dead.
And also Bloodlusted Dio can go in the past for stop him or Directly BFR + soul hax + absorption in the present

What is Dio's most efficient move according to himself? Could you give a list of Dio's most efficient moves and the likelihood that he'll use them? (30%, 40%, ...)

What is Dio's most efficient move according to himself? Could you give a list of Dio's most efficient moves and the likelihood that he'll use them? (30%, 40%, ...)
Eficient Moves that he uses

BFR (Eficient moves, he reached the post-absorption because of his plan)
Soul Manipulation & Absorption (he absorbs souls, he always use it after overwriting a person, he also use them as range moves)
Dimensional Travel & Time Travel (did many times in story mode, eventually can use it for reaching something)
Time Stop (it is a first moves on boss fights)
and some other moves that made in boss fights

He mostly uses TS, that's his go-to move. Also, by no morals, I highly doubt that means the character has knowledge of what the other character will do.

Ok, so since Paradox has prep he can use his time travel to research Dio. As such he'll be aware of Dio being able to soulhax or BFR him while he's in the past, so he builds something that makes him undetectable by Dio's abilities and immediately goes there the moment the fight starts with a thought. This means that if he is immune to time stop, that he has a more than 50% chance to win the fight. If he is not immune to time stop then it's incon, either Paradox time travels before Dio does anything thought-based or he doesn't, Dio dies regardless due to traps. I already asked Brawl to look into his immunity btw.

Edit: Actually Paradox should still win without time stop immunity since there's a chance Dio BFR's Paradox but doesn't kill him, which means Dio dies by traps but Paradox is still alive so he wins.

Ok, so since Paradox has prep he can use his time travel to research Dio. As such he'll be aware of Dio being able to soulhax or BFR him while he's in the past, so he builds something that makes him undetectable by Dio's abilities and immediately goes there the moment the fight starts with a thought. This means that if he is immune to time stop, that he has a more than 50% chance to win the fight. If he is not immune to time stop then it's incon, either Paradox time travels before Dio does anything thought-based or he doesn't, Dio dies regardless due to traps. I already asked Brawl to look into his immunity btw.
Huh, Dio Power Null gg everything that paradox can make in preparation gg
Edit: Actually Paradox should still win without time stop immunity since there's a chance Dio BFR's Paradox but doesn't kill him, which means Dio dies by traps but Paradox is still alive so he wins.
He get absorbed, and Dio can just go in another universe

Pretty sure he needs to touch whatever he wants to powernull so that ain’t gonna fly + half of it will be in the past and could be made undetectable.

BFR doesn’t always lead to absorption pretty sure so what I said is still true. Paradox actually prevented Eon from accessing alternate timelines/realities via unknown means, he could only move backwards and forwards in time. Dio wouldn’t go to another universe if he thinks he’s won as well but it could be an option yeah.

Pretty sure he needs to touch whatever he wants to powernull so that ain’t gonna fly + half of it will be in the past and could be made undetectable.
Still depends..
BFR doesn’t always lead to absorption pretty sure so what I said is still true. Paradox actually prevented Eon from accessing alternate timelines/realities via unknown means, he could only move backwards and forwards in time. Dio wouldn’t go to another universe if he thinks he’s won as well but it could be an option yeah.
im just saying his best move is BFR + soul hax + absorb.
since morals are off, we can use it.

From what I heard in other threads, bloodlusted means they will do their best moves to win.

In other words, that means Dio will not be arrogant, and will be able to start with Out-Of-Character moves. Or basically, Dio can start with BFR and soulhax.

I'm a dude, for the record.

Sure but TS is also efficient so.
"Just because fighters are Bloodlusted doesn’t mean Doofenschmirtz will be able to outskill Batman in H2H. Rather, we treat it as if they’re Out of Character, if that makes sense. They aren’t limited by CIS under Bloodlust- DIO Will donut enemies in TS, normally cocky and arrogant characters instead go all-out, Flash does the vibrating heart-grab thing. Their normal fighting style doesn’t matter anymore, especially if it limits their capabilities."

^What I heard from other threads.

Dio would start with whatever is the best here. Which currently seems to be either BFR + Soul hax, or TS and RO. You can debate on what's best here. Also, considering I have a CRT about Paradox's immunity, that shit might be legit.

Back