• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Paradox Vs Heaven Ascension DIO

You guys do realize there is very little difference between putting Dio against a bloodlusted AX who uses thought-based EE and a bloodlusted Paradox with prep right?

Pretty sure he should just have resistance to time stop, not immunity, that's a massive NLF and no characters outside or beyond time get it, that sounds, a outdated section, like when he had infinite speed.

Pretty sure he should just have resistance to time stop, not immunity, that's a massive NLF and no characters outside or beyond time get it, that sounds, a outdated section, like when he had infinite speed.
I mean Paradox profile is outdated so you can forget about the time manip immunity so HA Dio can still use time stop as a wincon

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see...
"At Least Building Level+ Durability)
Uh, I'm pretty sure Paradox is in atomization range with literally anything he has, the real question is how quick is Reality Overwrite, cause Paradox does anything offensive and Dio doesn't dodge he dies. Let alone if Paradox has prep time, which he will undoubtedly use to time travel or use a 2-B free incon device

• Morals are off
  • Speed equalized
  • Paradox has 2 days of prep/preparation
  • Paradox has the Chrono Navigator
  • This is DIO Pre absorption
Dunno much a out both characters but-
Heaven Ascension DIO's Reality Overwrite is at best Low 2-C or so his page says.
Chrono Navigator is 2-B or so his page says.
Since speed is = I guess Paradox wins unless DIO gets him first. This is like King Crimson vs The World. The one to initiate their ability first wins.

Heaven Ascension DIO's Reality Overwrite is at best Low 2-C or so his page says.
Since speed is = I guess Paradox wins unless DIO gets him first. This is like King Crimson vs The World. The one to initiate their ability first wins.
Agreed

AP Dosen't matter, all that Dio need is time stop and reallity overwrite or BFR/teleport and soul hax.

I mean, Paradox is immune to time manip on his page, that should cover time stop, this is a who shoots first match anyway.
we already said that HA Dio time stop above baseline and make time stop resistance unsless against it

also Immunity is NLF, actually it's nothing more than a better resistance, but it dosen't above baseline

we already said that HA Dio time stop above baseline and make time stop resistance unsless against it

also Immunity is NLF, actually it's nothing more than a better resistance, but it dosen't above baseline
CRT the damn thing, it should be overwhelmingly accepted and would be added, otherwise immunity is on the profile and shall be used.

I mean on one hand I am aware that immunity to time manipulation isn't usually given, on the other hand I don't know anyone who literally exist outside of space-time in the way that Paradox does, where he got literally trapped outside of time. So I'm not sure if it's outdated or if Paradox is just a special case.

CRT the damn thing, it should be overwhelmingly accepted and would be added, otherwise immunity is on the profile and shall be used.
Dude, No CRT should be maded, it's just something more than a better resistance. it's just people that use it as a NLF

I mean on one hand I am aware that immunity to time manipulation isn't usually given, on the other hand I don't know anyone who literally exist outside of space-time in the way that Paradox does, where he got literally trapped outside of time. So I'm not sure if it's outdated or if Paradox is just a special case.
Ye, we know. but i already explained the difference from Resitance and Immunity. and it's not enough for HA Dio time stop

Also Chrono Navigator is 2-B over time. That said there are several dura negging weapons in Ben 10 such as a tachyon cannon which destroys you on a subcellular level and has a 100 mile radius that effects everything with the same DNA as you (you get turned to dust basically), a basic Null Void Projector can BFR Dio to a dimension he can't get out of despite having the range to do so, much like Gwen.

At best (for you) NoMoreTalking put an NLF on the profile and it needs to be removed, at worst it's valid. In both cases a CRT needs to be made.
then it's outdated. and shouldn't be used. like type 10 immortality amaranth. dosen't matter if the CRT should be maded, Outdated = can't be used.
Also Chrono Navigator is 2-B over time. That said there are several dura negging weapons in Ben 10 such as a tachyon cannon which destroys you on a subcellular level and has a 100 mile radius that effects everything with the same DNA as you (you get turned to dust basically), a basic Null Void Projector can BFR Dio to a dimension he can't get out of despite having the range to do so, much like Gwen.
After entering IN HA Dio pocket dimension he get insta soul haxed

then it's outdated. and shouldn't be used. like type 10 immortality amaranth. dosen't matter if the CRT should be maded, Outdated = can't be used.

After entering IN HA Dio pocket dimension he get insta soul haxed
Once again, make the wolfin' CRT!

I know neither character so no comment

Back