• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Paradox possible feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Forge of Creation

Celestialsapiens consider Paradox as a "threat".

(Professor Paradox appears)

PP: "Hello!"

Ben: "Professor Paradox?"

PP: "You will not convince Serena and Bellicus to help you, not today."

Serena: "Time-Walker! You are not welcome here!"

Bellicus: "Agreed! Motion to punish Paradox for ignoring the treaty between him and Celestialsapien race!"

Professor Paradox creates and manipulates Chrono Randomization Barrier to cuts the Forge of Creation out of sync with all time, i.e. cuts the Forge of Creation out of multiversal time and space.

PP:
"You want to go to the Forge of Creation, I'm here to take you there."

Gwen: "How? It's hidden."

PP: "True. But I am the one who hid it."

At outside of reality

Ben: "I still don't see anything."

PP: "That's because it's enclosed by a Chrono Randomization Barrier, it is out of sync with all time, without the Map of Infinity, totally inaccessible. Unless, of course, you're ME." (Paradox waves his hands and the Forge of Creation appears)

So I think we should at least changes his tier from "4-A with his powers" to "4-A, likely higher with his powers"

I am the one who revise his tier.

Professor Paradox moved the Forge of Creation, an entire nebula and hid them outside of the universe.

Which I asks Ant in his message wall a long time ago, he said that moves entire nebula is qualify for 4-A.

If the Celestialsapiens feel threatened by him, then why is he 4-A? I find it hard to beleive that a 4-A could threaten an entire species of Low 2-C beings. So I'm inclined to say Paradox is "Possibly Low 2-C"

Well, Celestialsapiens likely to considers him as a threat, but we don't have enough information.

Maybe they considers him as a threat because of his intelligence, not his powers, you know, like The Doctor.

Besides, I'm new in this wiki, so I do not known much about tiering system, and I would appreciate all of your helps.

Alien X was about to destroy Professor Paradox, I don't see how that makes him a threat.

Liger686 said:
Alien X was about to destroy Professor Paradox, I don't see how that makes him a threat.
The fact is that they quickly get mad after Paradox appears, they also makes a deal that Paradox cannot get within 500 light years of Celestialsapiens. It's clear that Celestialsapiens do not want him to interfere. There are many characters who can easily die, but the enemy considers to be a threat, just like, again, The Doctor, who can easily dies by get drawned or get shot, but the entire Daleks race stil feared him.

Like I said before, maybe they considers him as a threat because of his intelligence or Chrono Navigator, that's why I not considers him as "Low 2-C".

Cuts the Forge of Creation out of all time still makes him "4-A, likely higher" thou.

Range hax or power hax? But since you said that it's not AP, so I'm okay with it. I will close the thread. Thanks everyone who gives me information in this thread.

Wait.

At 7.25

"I've opened a portal through the barrier and arranged for life support. While inside, you will not need air, nor will you feel discomfort from heat or cold."

Is this immunity to heat and cold?

Perhaps he is simply a potential threat with sufficient preparation time, due to being such an advanced scientist?

No, he is already 2-A with preparation.

I agree with Antvasima and Liger686. However, I still don't know that what Paradox said above is immunity to heat and cold?

Got some new feat

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gysc1

At 0.16

"The Chrono-logger is hardly a time machine in the sense of a vehicle, but rather a subatomic drill designed to bore a tunnel in the fabric of space-time."

Paradox created a subatomic drill that bore a tunnel in the fabric of space-time.

Does this makes him gets Sub-Atomic Manipulation with sufficient preparation?

I don't know about heat and cold, Paradox got a bunch of powers that we don't know about it, like, he created Perplexahedron, an entire planet that full with traps and guards, with sufficient preparation time.

Sub-Atomic thing is okay, I think?

I am not sure if that should go under powers or equipment though.

@Ant

Sub-Atomic drill is an equipment he created while he have enough preparation time. So, I think it would be okay if it go under equipment and preparation time.

Heat and cold are likely go under powers, I think.

Okay. I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. No problem. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back