• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Yeah I don’t think that’s right

Video is 29 fps apparently so 196 frames is 6.758620689655171 Seconds, 60mph in 10 seconds so speed is

8.88 or so mph? That doesn’t sound right either, and seems a visual contradiction to the video too

I might just leave this up to someone else lmao
Yeah. That car was was not moving at 8.88 mph.

I think the best way to do it is using this shot to get the distance between Cena and the car
unknown.png

Do we just use the common feats page for being hit by a car against a wall or do we do anything with the cars weight and do KE or something else

Pure KE of the car is 191.101978023589993 Kilojoules but that doesn’t account for it being up against a wall/other car
That's already the highest yielding feat we have for the verse without even considering the main part that would result in the KE being higher.

Ok hold on 6 mph/s (60 divided by 10)

6 x the timeframe in seconds is 40.55 or so MPH

much better lmao
I think it's best to use this instead.

There's no way you're trying to run over someone with the intent to injure or kill, and the speed of the car is only 2-3 m/s

Back