• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Professional Wrestling) Turns out WWE LS Scaling isn’t really pulling it’s weight (Haha see what I did there?) Anyways let’s fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier: At least Peak Human (283KG), Possibly Higher

We already have the values for Top Tiers
There’s it actually fixed with the Cena feat lol

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG), possibly Higher

High Tier
: At least Peak Human (283KG), at most Class 5

Top Tier
: Class 5 to Class 25

That's what you say.

I wanna see what others think of the "at most Class 5"
I really disagree with it, I just don’t think we have nearly enough to put any confident number on the possible Superhuman levels of strength

Yes, they can sometimes “challenge” Top Tiers, but they could do that at Class 1, and we’ve seen High Tiers fail to do Class 5 feats before. “At most Class 1” doesn’t work because that’s not how scaling goes with LS, and any other combination just doesn’t work because of wording. We can’t say with any confidence the level at which Superhuman High Tiers go, so just list them as “Higher”

Yes, they can sometimes “challenge” Top Tiers, but they could do that at Class 1, and we’ve seen High Tiers fail to do Class 5 feats before.
On literally one occasion, a High Tier failed to do a Class 5 feat. Meanwhile I have a few pieces of evidence that contradict that claim.
Are all of these "mid tiers" on the same level? It feels like being capable of splitting up the LS scaling would help solve a lot of things but I assume it's not possible.

Pika, are there actual anti-feats scaling-wise that support your claim of it being PIS? Because something being done for the sake of storytelling in itself does not make it PIS.

If they did downscale, you could list them as "at most Class whatever"
Refer to what Chompy said here.

On literally one occasion, a High Tier failed to do a Class 5 feat. Meanwhile I have a few pieces of evidence that contradict that claim.
You... don’t really. Not only would potential “holding their own” scaling not have priority (Even in numbers) against an actual showcasing of that scaling falling flat, but I quite literally provided proof of PIS to Armor. My point is they downscale but to an unquantifiable degree, so I’m not comfortable putting a solid number onto the “higher”.

You... don’t really. Not only would potential “holding their own” scaling not have priority (Even in numbers) against an actual showcasing of that scaling falling flat, but I quite literally provided proof of PIS to Armor. My point is they downscale but to an unquantifiable degree, so I’m not comfortable putting a solid number onto the “higher”.
Your whole reasoning of PIS was that the point of the segment was to make the High Tier look good, when in reality, there are nowhere near their strength.

That statement takes me back to Armor's comment. Just because it's done for the plot/story, doesn't automatically make it PIS.

A good example of PIS is Triple H somehow putting up a good fight against The Great Khali in an arm wrestling match, but at the same time, he ends up getting destroyed by Scott Steiner, someone who's arguably weaker than Khali.

Your whole reasoning of PIS was that the point of the segment was to make the High Tier look good, when in reality, there are nowhere near their strength.

That statement takes me back to Armor's comment. Just because it's done for the plot/story, doesn't automatically make it PIS.
Yes, I quite literally responded to that comment by Armor, you can read down

"Not being far behind" someone means you're still inferior.
Yeah but I’d still argue they’re around Sheamus, and they shouldn’t be THAT inferior to Sheamus even if they are inferior (The difference being those 2 were manhandled by Henry, Sheamus put up a good effort)

Yeah but I’d still argue they’re around Sheamus, and they shouldn’t be THAT inferior to Sheamus even if they are inferior (The difference being those 2 were manhandled by Henry, Sheamus put up a good effort)
Tensai < Brodus Clay < Sheamus < Mark Henry

It would make sense for Henry to manhandle Tensai, Brodus Clay required little effort, and Sheamus he actually had to work for.

I'm not sure if I can help you boys too much on this, there's a lot of scaling you're discussing that I can't really evaluate at all.

Actually, ya know what?

I concede. I'll live with the High Tiers being "possibly Higher" for now.

Also I really want the Johnny Gargano profile to be made so I can do more tag matches with the verse.

Mark is literally >>> Tensai and >> Brodus Clay. That seems pretty realistic to me lol.
It’s not that part I’m not buying it’s just that if Henry is >>> Tensai, but only > Sheamus, then Sheamus is >> Tensai, which is cap

Actually, ya know what?

I concede. I'll live with the High Tiers being "possibly Higher" for now.

Also I really want the Johnny Gargano profile to be made so I can do more tag matches with the verse.
Thanks! We can finally get these revisions finished

(Get the copium ready)

Austin Theory: Peak Human (Comparable, if not, superior to Sting, who lifted The Big Show, who at the time weighed 513 pounds (232.693KG))

Big Show: Class 5 to Class 25 (Capable of overpowering the likes of Mark Henry, who is capable of lifting a car and breaking a chain)

Braun Strowman: Class 5 to Class 25 (Physically one of the strongest wrestlers in WWE history. Comparable, if not, superior to the likes of Mark Henry, who is capable of lifting a car and breaking a chain. Flipped over an unloaded semi-truck, which weighs a maximum of 11,300 kg)

Bray Wyatt: At least Peak Human, possibly Higher (Comparable to John Cena, who lifted both Edge and Big Show (283KG), as well as giving Mark Henry a good run for his money in an arm wrestling contest)

Brock Lesnar: Class 5 to Class 25 (Is physically one of the strongest wrestlers in the company. Can easily overpower the likes of Mark Henry and Braun Strowman, the former being able to break a chain, and the latter flipping over an unloaded semi-truck, which weighs a maximum of 11,300 kg)

Chris Jericho: At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human (Superior to the likes of Ricochet, who was able to perform a fallaway slam to Ivar, who weighs 304 pounds (138KG))

Finn Bálor: At least Above Average Human (Inferior to his Demon persona, who struggled to lift Bobby Lashley (124KG), possibly Athletic Human (Likely comparable to Ricochet, who was able to perform a fallaway slam to Ivar, who weighs 304 pounds (138KG))

James Ellsworth: Possibly Above Average Human (Despite being a wrestler, he's considered as one of the weakest wrestlers on the roster)

John Cena: At least Peak Human (Lifted both Edge and Big Show (283KG)), possibly Higher (Was able to give Mark Henry a good run for his money in an arm wrestling contest)

Randy Orton: Peak Human (Comparable, if not, superior to Sting, who lifted The Big Show, who at the time weighed 513 pounds (232.693KG))

Roman Reigns: At least Peak Human, possibly Higher (Comparable to John Cena, who lifted both Edge and Big Show (283KG), as well as giving Mark Henry a good run for his money in an arm wrestling contest)

Johnny Gargano: At least Above Average Human (Inferior to his The Demon persona, who struggled to lift Bobby Lashley (124KG)), possibly Athletic Human (Likely comparable to Ricochet, who was able to perform a fallaway slam to Ivar, who weighs 304 pounds (138KG))

These are most of the profiles we have for the verse (I know Gargano's profile hasn't been made yet, but I'm just putting it there when it does get made).

Now we just need to apply these to the profiles and we'll be set (I already know how long that will take to get someone to apply them lol).

Well, here comes the part of the revision where I impatiently wait for someone to apply everything to the profiles because the website is blocked on my goofy ahh laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back