• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Professional Wrestling) Turns out WWE LS Scaling isn’t really pulling it’s weight (Haha see what I did there?) Anyways let’s fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those other LS feats are athletic-ish with the exception of the barrels one, which (assuming they're meant to be full otherwise it's pretty easy) is kinda hard to evaluate since that's a lot of weight but tipping over something that tall would be relatively easy. The fact that he kinda struggles with it kinda points to him not being Class 25 tbh
Can you calculate the barrel feats pls? I would greatly appreciate it!

Having a ******* posing competition with someone doesn’t mean your LS is comparable, and all WWE wrestlers are “In great shape”, they’re professional athletes…

I'm not trying to get a Class 25 feat. I just want a good enough LS feat people like Theory, Cena, Sheamus, and Cesaro can scale to.
hmm, it's kinda tough, since assuming those are 35 imperial gallon ones (which seems to be the standard), that's 16 x 136 = 2176 kg being tipped, with a very rough rearrangement of the Sloth feat (and I emphasize rough, might be completely wrong here), we get 2176 x (86.4 / (2 x (86.4))) = 1088 kg, Class 5 (barely).

Again could be very wrong but it seems the feat might be superhuman.

Can you calculate the barrel feats pls? I would greatly appreciate it!
Why does it need calculated? Lifting the whole pile of barrels is Athletic Human, never mind tipping an unstable and tall structure of the same weight over

Why does it need calculated? Lifting the whole pile of barrels is Athletic Human, never mind tipping an unstable and tall structure of the same weight over
hmm, it's kinda tough, since assuming those are 35 imperial gallon ones (which seems to be the standard), that's 16 x 136 = 2176 kg being tipped, with a very rough rearrangement of the Sloth feat (and I emphasize rough, might be completely wrong here), we get 2176 x (86.4 / (2 x (86.4))) = 1088 kg, Class 5 (barely).

Chompy calculated how much LS you would need to tip over something that tall. He wasn't calculating the weight of each barrel.

The barrels only weigh 25 lbs from what I saw

Was the 136 part measured in lbs or kg?

I was going with the assumption that they were full, if they're empty and that is 25 lb each

11.3398 x 16 = 181.4368 kg

181.4368 x (86.4 / (2 x (86.4))) = 90.7184 kg

Very low, which is why I assumed they were full

I was going with the assumption that they were full, if they're empty and that is 25 lb each

11.3398 x 16 = 181.4368 kg

181.4368 x (86.4 / (2 x (86.4))) = 90.7184 kg

Very low, which is why I assumed they were full
I know it’s low, but at the same time they just look like they’re being stored there for later use (filling). Wouldn’t it be impractical to stick 16 containers together so that you can only open 4 if you have filled all 16 with liquid? If there’s no liquid in any sticking them together makes sense for ease of transport and a lack of issues in terms of practicality

Metric system, kg, meters, all that
Ah. Okay.

The main reason why I think Jericho struggled tipping over the barrels because of the barrels being stacked, which made them extremely tall.

Guaranteed if this was the average-sized man, Jericho wouldn't have struggled.

I know it’s low, but at the same time they just look like they’re being stored there for later use (filling). Wouldn’t it be impractical to stick 16 containers together so that you can only open 4 if you have filled all 16 with liquid? If there’s no liquid in any sticking them together makes sense for ease of transport and a lack of issues in terms of practicality
So to shorten your statement: You think the barrels weren't filled.

Maybe but they got stickers on them already, which would be kinda weird if they weren't filled already, especially since the stickers denote different things between barrels.

Also I may be wrong, but these barrels are almost definitely 35 ounces, dude's a bit taller than two of them, which would be 170-ish cm if they were 35

Yes

I have receipts of you agreeing with me on this one in PMs so don’t try and pull a fast one to get an upgrade
Yes, but it'd be better if an experienced calc member were to determine the best way to calc this.

The main reason why I think Jericho struggled tipping over the barrels because of the barrels being stacked, which made them extremely tall.

Guaranteed if this was the average-sized man, Jericho wouldn't have struggled.
I'm still a little curious about this.

The result in pounds of Armor's calc isn't even Athletic Human level lol. If this was an average-sized many, Jericho wouldn't have struggled in the slightest to lift him.

I'm still a little curious about this.

The result in pounds of Armor's calc isn't even Athletic Human level lol. If this was an average-sized many, Jericho wouldn't have struggled in the slightest to lift him.
It could also be that only some are filled, or that they're partially filled. I think them being taller would make it easier to tip them though.

Maybe but they got stickers on them already, which would be kinda weird if they weren't filled already, especially since the stickers denote different things between barrels.
At the same time a lot of media likes to portray stuff like this with “Flammable” stickers and whatnot, and not every barrel has a sticker

Also I may be wrong, but these barrels are almost definitely 35 ounces, dude's a bit taller than two of them, which would be 170-ish cm if they were 35
At the same time a lot of media likes to portray stuff like this with “Flammable” stickers and whatnot, and not every barrel has a sticker
Both of y'all make good points lol.

I specifically agree with Chompy on this statement.

Jericho is 6' 0" (6 ft = 182.88 cm).

Here's proof (because people will somehow question this):

uoJzPW5.png

About the statement the commentators made about Cesaro being "Pound for pound, the strongest wrestler in WWE," I've found a more elaborate description of Cesaro.

"Without question, Cesaro is the "pound for pound" strongest wrestler in WWE today -- by far. While "The Swiss Superman" may not be the overall strongest in WWE, he definitely possesses freak strength for a man of his size (roughly 225-230 pounds). With a max bench press of around 405 pounds, a max squat of 495 pounds and a dead-lift of 500 pounds, Cesaro is truly what his nickname entails -- a superman."

"Despite being 37 years old and one of the relatively "smaller" wrestlers in WWE, Cesaro continues to amaze fans with his outrageous feats of strength. Although Cesaro's weight-lifts are impressive, the occasions that seal the deal of Cesaro being the pound for pound strongest wrestler in WWE include lifting up The Great Khali for his Neutralizer finishing move, as well as his insane lift of The Big Show during the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal a few years back."

Admittedly, they are exaggerating how strong he is a bit by using flowery language, but it's still a testament to his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back