• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Lifting Strength CRT

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
So yeah. Another WWE LS CRT, but unlike the last one I made, I actually have legitimate feats to fall back on. So let's not waste any time and get into it.

So there used to be a wrestler back in the 80s/90s named 'Skinner', who was a hunter who regularly wrestled with and kills alligators, including ones that are 12 feet long.

Here is the confirmed weight of an alligator:

E0K31j5.png

So they're two ends we could be getting here.

If we were to use the 450 kg value, this'll make the feat higher into Peak Human, which would be a nice little upgrade for the verse ig.

However, if we were to highball this feat, and use the 1,000 kg value, this would make the feat baseline Class 5, if my memory serves me right.

Imho, I think it's best to use the 450 kg value, since Skinner has only ever stated to wrestle/kill a 12-foot alligator at best. Of course, there's a chance the feat could've been casual, since wrestling/killing alligators is something he does regularly, but we can't assume that without any statements, showings, implications, etc.

There's also another feat I found of Jimmy Uso pulling a semi-truck. I asked a non-calc member about the feat, and this is what they said:

The truck on might be a bit difficult to calc due to how tires contribute to some of that weight and humans irl are capable of accomplishing such feat. So I'd say it's at least superhuman if you were to list it as LS due to how casually they do it (Whereas strongmen struggle to move it). I'd say it's worth asking another CGM to calc the truck feat tho.
Imo, I agree with what they said. Humans irl (specifically strongmen) are capable of pulling off such feats, but in this situation, Jimmy casually does, as opposed to a strongmen, who'd struggle to do it. So until this feat gets calculated, I think it's fair to assume this feat is at least Superhuman due to the context behind it.

And that's pretty much it for now. Let's discuss this.

Agreed with the low-ball alligator feat. He literally even wears the paw of an alligator on his neck, and teeth as earrings, suggesting he literally indeed hunts and out wrestles them to skin them.

Unsure what to do with the Jimmy Uso one, tho.

See here

The Harts consistently beat him whenever they fought him.
I'm confident in placing Skinner in Mid tier for the LS scaling then.

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (450KG)

High Tier: At least Peak Human (>450KG), Possibly Higher

Strongmen
: Class 5 to Class 25

Last edited:
In the case of the truck... it would be better to wait to have the calculation (although I know how long that takes)
So I just asked a calc member about the feat, and here's what they said:

I feel like you could just look up what kind of truck this is and then just use the weight. It isn't being pulled that fast so its possible that the results may be lower than the weight itself or maybe just a bit more but likely not by much.

Are you gonna give your input here or not? 🗿
Just because you said so I'm not, N'wah.

On a serious note I agree with using the low end for the alligator wrestling feat. Using a high end is well, exactly that and one that's pretty outlandish imo given the high end is for a select few individuals in the species and the weight of the alligators he's "wrestling." (I feel like that's definitely a bad term to use there, that's uh how do I say? Full ******* blown assault.) isn't stated or given.

Also this seems much less of him actively overpowering it for a prolonged amount of time and more so him turning it into a leather bag with a bowie knife, although I suppose the 12 foot gator clip you gave is a lot more concrete since he said "beat up." which implies he did it with his hands.

Just because you said so I'm not, N'wah.
🤬

On a serious note I agree with using the low end for the alligator wrestling feat. Using a high end is well, exactly that and one that's pretty outlandish imo given the high end is for a select few individuals in the species and the weight of the alligators he's "wrestling." (I feel like that's definitely a bad term to use there, that's uh how do I say? Full ******* blown assault.) isn't stated or given.

Also this seems much less of him actively overpowering it for a prolonged amount of time and more so him turning it into a leather bag with a bowie knife, although I suppose the 12 foot gator clip you gave is a lot more concrete since he said "beat up." which implies he did it with his hands.
Thanks for the input, goober.

I will like to add that he most likely restrains the alligator before skinning it with a bowie knife, since it takes one skilled lad to kill an alligator with a knife without trying to at the very least restrain or subdue it.

The Ultimate Warrior's LS is also listed as Peak Human, when he literally has Class 5 feat that was calculated.

To be kept in mind, this is an old wrestler telling the story. It's not something official, but something Andre allegedly did legit.

As such, is doubtful this should be considered for Andre, the wrestler.
He still has other feats that support his rating regardless, and he's comparable to other people who performed Class 5 to Class 25 feats.

I'm pretty sure pushing an object is much easier than lifting it, especially if it has wheels.
Yes, but semi-trucks weigh tens of thousands of pounds, and Jimmy did the feat fairly casually, as opposed to strongmen, who struggle to perform feats like that.

There's also another feat I found of Jimmy Uso pulling a semi-truck.
You can actually get a figure for this, so Superhuman as a rating shouldn’t be applied. You just have to multiply the weight of the truck by the rolling resistance co-efficient (For the tires of a Semi-Truck that’s 0.0045 to 0.0080)

Absurdly high-balling the truck’s weight to be the maximum legal weight of a fully loaded semi truck in the US (80,000 lbs), you get the following results:

Low-End: 80,000 x 0.0045 = 360 lbs, that’s 163.293 kilograms, or Athletic Human

High-End: 80,000 x 0.0080 = 640 lbs, that’s 290.299 kilograms, or Peak Human

And again, that’s an immense over-estimation of the truck. It could be tens of thousands of pounds lighter.

You can actually get a figure for this, so Superhuman as a rating shouldn’t be applied. You just have to multiply the weight of the truck by the rolling resistance co-efficient (For the tires of a Semi-Truck that’s 0.0045 to 0.0080)

Absurdly high-balling the truck’s weight to be the maximum legal weight of a fully loaded semi truck in the US (80,000 lbs), you get the following results:

Low-End: 80,000 x 0.0045 = 360 lbs, that’s 163.293 kilograms, or Athletic Human

High-End: 80,000 x 0.0080 = 640 lbs, that’s 290.299 kilograms, or Peak Human

And again, that’s an immense over-estimation of the truck. It could be tens of thousands of pounds lighter.
Jey Uso flipping over a gym tire has more potential for an upgrade than this lol.

I have some criticisms of the Skinner stuff but it’s mostly alright, I’ll get to that later when I have the time

Well here’s Jey completely failing to get any air under 330 lbs Otis so he caps at under that (0:56)

Well here’s Jey completely failing to get any air under 330 lbs Otis so he caps at under that (0:56)

Hold on...

You know the bottom section of the steel steps? You know, the bigger part of it?

There's a feat of Alberto Del Rio lifting them while fatigued and the commentators state that the steps weigh 400 pounds.

I believe it was Del Rio vs John Cena at Vengeance 2011.

Hold on...

You know the bottom section of the steel steps? You know, the bigger part of it?

There's a feat of Alberto Del Rio lifting them while fatigued and the commentators state that the steps weigh 400 pounds.

I believe it was Del Rio vs John Cena at Vengeance 2011.
The video is on Dailymotion, so I'll just link you the video and tell you the timestamp.

(1:59)

Back