• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Professional Wrestling) Turns out WWE LS Scaling isn’t really pulling it’s weight (Haha see what I did there?) Anyways let’s fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ultimate, final and unquestionable conclusion on the barrels is: idk
All of that waiting just for this 😭

How about we calculate 3 separate ends for the barrel feat:

Low-end: Assuming the barrels were empty.

Mid-end: Assuming the barrels were partially filled.

High-end: Assuming the barrels were 100% filled.

Would this be okay to do? We can then post it in a blog and get calc members to evaluate which end works best, as their's no concrete proof that the barrels were empty or filled.

because at Triple H has shown to compete with the likes of Scott Steiner (albeit ultimately losing in the end).
Made a mistake.

Scott Steiner whooped Triple H in an arm wrestling match. So no. Triple H should not be anywhere near the level of Scott Steiner.

Now this is where I'd consider feats like this being a PIS. Triple H has shown to hold his own against The Great Khali in a test of strength, but gets destroyed in an arm wrestling contest by Scott Steiner, someone who's arguably weaker than Khali.

John Cena being on the same tier as Theory is crazy ngl. If I had to make tiering using the stated characters, it'd look like this.
Low Tier: Literally any cruiserweight, all of them can't lift for some reason.
Mid Tier: Theory, Del Rio, Seth, Chris
High Tier: Cena, Reigns, Sheamus
Top Tier: Henry, Lesnar, Strowman, Show, Cesaro

Yes I think Cesaro >> High Tier. He literally hurls people several feet in the air. His whole gimmick is being the strongest wrestler pound for pound.

There’s very few people at all in WWE “Known for their LS.” It’s really just the strongmen and a small handful of Mid-Tiers like Cena.

I can buy a “Upper-Mid” Tier with the likes of Cena and all, maybe it’s value is just > The Mid-Tier value, but Theory has no place in it

I'm 100% confident that Theory would shit on Del Rio, Rollins, and Jericho in a contest of strength.

Plus, you can be weaker than someone in terms of LS, yet still be in the same tier.

You can say that Theory's weaker than Sheamus, Cena, etc., but Theory is without a doubt stronger than Del Rio, Jericho, and Rollins.

Both Cena and Theory are known bodybuilders.

John Cena being on the same tier as Theory is crazy ngl. If I had to make tiering using the stated characters, it'd look like this.
Low Tier: Literally any cruiserweight, all of them can't lift for some reason.
Mid Tier: Theory, Del Rio, Seth, Chris
High Tier: Cena, Reigns, Sheamus
Top Tier: Henry, Lesnar, Strowman, Show, Cesaro

Yes I think Cesaro >> High Tier. He literally hurls people several feet in the air. His whole gimmick is being the strongest wrestler pound for pound.
Just because you aren't as strong as someone, doesn't mean you can't be in the same category as them. Theory isn't far off from what Cena whatsoever in terms of LS. He's not getting shit on in a test of strength against Cena like Del Rio.

I'm really against putting Del Rio in the same category as people who can't even lift wrestlers like Bobby Lashley.

I'm really against putting Del Rio in the same category as people who can't even lift wrestlers like Bobby Lashley.
Literally everyone can lift Bobby Lashley except for like Ellsworth, lifting him is literally the feat for low-tiers

Oh I don’t have it properly laid out but it would be a “Low-Mid” Tier for those who are obviously not “Strong” but can put in decent feats of strength nonetheless such as The Demon or Del Rio (That probably solves your issue with Theory scaling to people you think are weaker than him because we can just ship them all there)

Oh I don’t have it properly laid out but it would be a “Low-Mid” Tier for those who are obviously not “Strong” but can put in decent feats of strength nonetheless such as The Demon or Del Rio (That probably solves your issue with Theory scaling to people you think are weaker than him because we can just ship them all there)
Yeah. I'm cool with that.

Theory is stronger than The Demon and Del Rio, but he's not quite on the level of Cena, Sheamus, and more.

Though I guarantee if Theory becomes a main eventer, they'll give him feats of strength that'll make him on par with them.

Low Tier: Finn Balor, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, etc.

Low-Mid Tier: Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, The Demon, etc.

Mid Tier: Austin Theory, Randy Orton, etc.

High Tier: John Cena, Sheamus, Roman Reigns, etc.

Top Tier: Big Show, Boobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, etc.

How does this look?

Low Tier: Athletic Human

Low-Mid Tier
: At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human

Mid Tier
: At least Athletic Human, likely Peak Human, possibly Higher

High Tier
: At least Athletic Human, likely Peak Human, at most Class 5

Top Tier
: Class 5 to Class 25

This is just a rough draft. I'm not too sure if I agree with this scaling tbh.

Low Tier: Finn Balor, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, etc.

Low-Mid Tier: Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, The Demon, etc.

Mid Tier: Austin Theory, Randy Orton, etc.

High Tier: John Cena, Sheamus, Roman Reigns, etc.

Top Tier: Big Show, Boobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, etc.

How does this look?
I can get behind this for sure, I’ll plug in some values soon

Low Tier: Possibly Above Average Human, At Most Athletic Human (<124KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (~124KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>124KG), likely Peak Human (Baseline)

High Tier: At least Athletic Human (>>>124KG), likely Peak Human (>Baseline), Possibly Higher

We already have the values for Top Tiers

Low Tier: Possibly Above Average Human, At Most Athletic Human (<124KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (~124KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>124KG), likely Peak Human (Baseline)

High Tier: At least Athletic Human (>>>124KG), likely Peak Human (>Baseline), Possibly Higher

That’s my take on the scaling and numbers

I disagree with baseline Peak Human, as well as >baseline Peak Human.

There are tons of Peak Human feats done that those wrestlers scale to.

I disagree with baseline Peak Human, as well as >baseline Peak Human.

There are tons of Peak Human feats done that those wrestlers scale to.
If you could show me some that would be great, I only had baseline there because I didn’t think we had any official Peak Human feats

Randy Orton tosses the Big Show over the top rope. I believe this is somewhere between 400-500 lbs???
Probably not gonna get the full weight since it’s just making Big Show tip over the top rope, which only requires making him lose his footing since he’s already leaning into said rope.

John Cena lifts both Big Show and Edge. Iirc, this is 700+ pounds of weight.
Only 283KG (A little over 600 pounds) but still above baseline Peak Human, so that’s nice!

Only Athletic Human, but wouldn’t Ricochet only be Low Tier? Would be a nice upgrade for them

Probably not gonna get the full weight since it’s just making Big Show tip over the top rope, which only requires making him lose his footing since he’s already leaning into said rope.
Let me look for some more.

Only Athletic Human, but wouldn’t Ricochet only be Low Tier? Would be a nice upgrade for them
That was the point. I was trying to upgrade the Low Tiers.

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier: At least Peak Human (283KG), Possibly Higher

Last edited:
Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier
: At least Peak Human (>232.693KG), at most Class 5

Fixed it (you should probably replace the Sting feat with Cena lifting Edge and Big Show for the High Tiers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back