• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

There's also plenty of feats of wrestlers breaking steel ladders. I asked someone about feats like this, and they said the following:

"Alternatively you could find the cross sectional area of the ladder and multiply by the pulverization value for steel." He used this calc for a reference.

I also asked another person (a CGM in specific) and he said this:

"A most failsafe way is to assume destrying a 0.1 cm crack on some poles of the ladder.

The yield will be far lower than destroying one while ladder to dust but should still give some good feat yields.

Given how one ladder support pole is 4 cm wide and 1.5 cm deep, the steel destroyed may only constitute 0.1 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm per pole. May assume pulverising destruction level for that crack alone.

Then there are two support poles per side of a ladder and there are 2 sides for each set of ladder..."
Ight so turns out the ladder ain't gonna result in shit.

However, I got a nice alternative...

Er9bXdBl.jpg

Roman Reigns cracks the ring with his fist. Should be a nice supporting feat.

Jade Cargill needs NXT for like 6-8 months, She's green in the ring. If Aj styles said he wishes he was part of NXT then surely Jade Cargill can do that as well.

New profiles.

Also since Matt Hardy in his Impact Wrestling key is 9-A, wouldn't that make AEW wrestlers 9-A as well since both companies made a partnership before?

Are these profiles even gonna be used or are they being made for well.....just being made.
Like....they should be used.
I made this thread for a reason...

Need more 8-Cs...

It's Edge's decision whether or not he wants to go to AEW, I just hope he doesn't end up getting severely injured or ruins his legacy like a ton of other WWE wrestlers who went to AEW.

Ngl Smackdown this week wasn't the best.

I like what they're doing with Bobby Lashley and The Street Profits, A-Town Down Under might be my favorite tag team in the WWE right now, and we're getting Austin Theory vs Dragon Lee next week, which should be a banger, and LA Knight's teaming up with John Cena to fave Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa at Fastlane.

Ngl Smackdown this week wasn't the best.

I like what they're doing with Bobby Lashley and The Street Profits, A-Town Down Under might be my favorite tag team in the WWE right now, and we're getting Austin Theory vs Dragon Lee next week, which should be a banger, and LA Knight's teaming up with John Cena to fave Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa at Fastlane.
Other than that, most of it wasn't really interesting.

Rey retained his US Title, and Charlotte vs Bayley was a nothing match.

Next week should be a lot better.

It's Edge's decision whether or not he wants to go to AEW, I just hope he doesn't end up getting severely injured or ruins his legacy like a ton of other WWE wrestlers who went to AEW.
Sting didn't, Billy Gun was highly over with The Gunn Club, Samoa Joe is killing it so I think he's gonna be alright. I mean his schedule is gonna be in his hands cause Tony Khan gonna listen to his experience anyway hmmmm.... what's gonna be his Aew name ? And what Alter bridge theme song is he gonna choose. 😏

Sting didn't, Billy Gun was highly over with The Gunn Club, Samoa Joe is killing it so I think he's gonna be alright. I mean his schedule is gonna be in his hands cause Tony Khan gonna listen to his experience anyway hmmmm.... what's gonna be his Aew name ? And what Alter bridge theme song is he gonna choose. 😏
Tbf, Sting is 60+ years olds doing dives off ladders. He shouldn't be doing that.

I'll give you Billy Gunn and Samoa Joe. They're both doing great.

Wait...

Lightning feats are 1.6 billion joules, right?

Wouldn't that make the feat 8-C (1.6 billion joules is ~0.38 tons of tnt)?

Yep. Lightning feats are 8-C.

That means people like The Undertaker with Lightning Manipulation and Matt Hardy's Impact Wrestling key needs to be bumped up to 8-C.

And if we're lucky enough, that means AEW/NJPW wrestlers will get bumped all the way to 8-C since AEW and Impact have joined forces before.

Back