• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I'm sorry, but there is an unholy amount of glazing going on. Everytime I hear Cena name its followed by "the G.O.A.T."
Bro please take it out your mouth 😭
Tbh I have no problem with saying John Cena is the GOAT but man that shit was making it hard to watch.
WWE likes to push that narrative that Cena's the greatest to ever do it.

The ending to Smackdown was genuinely chaotic, so I hyped it up that way.

I'm here to take AEW'S SOUL 😈 Muwhahahaah

Time to BURY them on Wednesday boys

This is a different level of petty.

This is a different level of petty.
No random, This is the real deal. Me and the Boyz about to bury AEW with our golden shovel on Adam Copeland's in Ring debut episode. 😈
79xxYBk.jpeg

So someone made a Batista profile, and let's just say that it needs some fixing...

Could at least do the poker table probably, but I'm not sure which wall bust to use. Wasn't the Cena one rejected for whatever reason?
The Cena one didn't get rejected. It got re-calc'd into something unfavorable because certain CGMs don't know (or ignore) that Pro Wrestling often use weaker materials to protect their wrestlers, but in kayfabe, it's meant to be much harder material.

The Cena one didn't get rejected. It got re-calc'd into something unfavorable because certain CGMs don't know (or ignore) that Pro Wrestling often use weaker materials to protect their wrestlers, but in kayfabe, it's meant to be much harder material.
I see.

I still don't know much about WWE, so which other instance of wall busting involves a similarly relevant character on the wiki, or relevant wrestler generally speaking?

I'm split between the Kane one and the Kevin Nash one.

The latter seems easier to treat as an actual wall fragmentation (similar to the John Cena one), but since two characters are doing it, would it mean the result in Joules would be halved, split between them both performing the feat?
Since two are doing it, it would be split in half.

Wonder how an LS feat like this would get calculated...

Yeah, I actually have no idea how to go about that given it's made up of those performance/concert steel beam/girder thingies
Fair enough, I'll do the Kane one first, and maybe the Big Show one after
Also, is done. Higher end (but not + I think) Wall level feat for Kane.

If there's another of this wall-busting kind where the fragmentation leaves behind a distinct shape too, I'd be willing to calc another.

This is a very solid Wall level feat, and a very solid supporting feat.

Like I said before, just trying to rack up some supporting feats just in case someone tries to take away 8-C or even 9-A WWE.
Thanks! I want more AEW stuff to get them proper 9-A at least (especially since Edge returned to wrestling and AEW latelt), but don't know where to look.

Thanks! I want more AEW stuff to get them proper 9-A at least (especially since Edge returned to wrestling and AEW latelt), but don't know where to look.
AEW is a relatively new company (it started around 2019), so it hasn't shown many crazy feats yet.

Though, then again, you can still look through NJPW or TNA feats to find something, as those two companies have made collabs with AEW in the past, and they are much more established than AEW in general.

If ya can't do that, maybe try this one, as it looks more triangular in shape.
Oh yeah, if that could be accepted as a triangular prism, then that could be used!
Since this one looks incalculable...

Jey Uso breaks a sceptre in half.

Roman Reigns crushes(?) and rips up a crown.

Both items are made of gold, but idk if feats like this apply to LS or AP...
I think that at least the scepter could be used for AP, though given the small fissure, I'm not sure how high of a value it would yield. (Same issue with thickness with the crown as with that wall one).

Still, will go for it in a quick calc.
Though, then again, you can still look through NJPW or TNA feats to find something, as those two companies have made collabs with AEW in the past, and they are much more established than AEW in general.
Also, good to know!

we really gotta get some NJPW profiles. I don't know much about it, and haven't followed, but after that ring explosion I'm sure there's plenty supporting feats. Anyone here particularly into NJPW?

Back