• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

WWE needs to call up Tyler bate and heavily invest in him. Guy was 19 when he won inaugural U.K Championship they have done nothing with him since

I loved Tyler Bate back then but that could just be the nostalgia bias in me over hyping him simply because he was a high flyer and I was a kid at the time.

Ngl I haven't really kept up with Tyler Bate all that much.
Thats GUNTHERS greatest rival ! literally one of the few people who can actually defeat GUNTHER
you need to watch this from his nxt uk days
Sauce_1358.jpg

also recently aka last week he qualified for Global heritage cup final which will take place this week

High flyers are good when their shit doesn't look choreographed as all hell.
but he's a british grappler wrestler not a high flyer.

I loved Tyler Bate back then but that could just be the nostalgia bias in me over hyping him simply because he was a high flyer and I was a kid at the time.
do you love pete dunne and his battle with GUNTHER from takeover new york few years back that's like an all time WWE classic for me

I feel like going on a grind and finding some supporting feats.

The verse is currently 8-C based off one calculation from a secondary canon comic that I just happened to stumble upon one day. It doesn't help that there's always going to be that one guy (or girl. I don't discriminate) who will always question the power of the verse. The verse is pretty scrutinized.

So just in case there's ever an CRT made to downgrade the verse back to tier 9 (or even worse, all the way back to 9-B), then I want some supporting feats to help balance things out.

I feel like going on a grind and finding some supporting feats.

The verse is currently 8-C based off one calculation from a secondary canon comic that I just happened to stumble upon one day. It doesn't help that there's always going to be that one guy (or girl. I don't discriminate) who will always question the power of the verse. The verse is pretty scrutinized.

So just in case there's ever an CRT made to downgrade the verse back to tier 9 (or even worse, all the way back to 9-B), then I want some supporting feats to help balance things out.
That dude in the Yamcha vs Dolph Ziggler thread got him feeling some type of way.
Makes sense tho

Man finding 9-B feats for this verse is easy asf.

Just search "wwe extreme moments" on YouTube, give yourself roughly 30 minutes, and you're probably finding at least 3-5 9-B feats in that span of time if you click on the right videos.

Wow the chills when Walter/gunther debuted in WWE. People wanna say NXT UK had no audience people did not used to watch it stuff like that
LISTEN TO THIS CROWD 🎶
They were singing his song even after the music stopped

Duke Hudson puts Cameron Grimes through a poker table. Poker tables are naturally a lot thicker than the tables we usually see in the verse, so this can be something.

Mick Foley gets dropped through the cell and through the ring. Don't have to explain much here.

Kevin Nash (or Diesel) puts Shawn Michaels through what seems to be a much thicker table than what we usually see.

Literally an entire compilation of wrestlers getting put through walls.

@DivineAura44 since glass seems to be a trending topic...

Here's another glass feat.

There's also plenty of feats of wrestlers breaking steel ladders. I asked someone about feats like this, and they said the following:

"Alternatively you could find the cross sectional area of the ladder and multiply by the pulverization value for steel." He used this calc for a reference.

I also asked another person (a CGM in specific) and he said this:

"A most failsafe way is to assume destrying a 0.1 cm crack on some poles of the ladder.

The yield will be far lower than destroying one while ladder to dust but should still give some good feat yields.

Given how one ladder support pole is 4 cm wide and 1.5 cm deep, the steel destroyed may only constitute 0.1 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm per pole. May assume pulverising destruction level for that crack alone.

Then there are two support poles per side of a ladder and there are 2 sides for each set of ladder..."

Samoa Joe was my favorite NXT Champion of all time, nothing this 2.0 or 3.0 they are doing there is gonna match my boi Joe and Glorious Bobby Roode.

Need more 8-Cs...

Back