• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Lightning Feats 9-A or 8-C?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Just thought of this.

According to the Lightning Feats page, the energy in a lightning bolt is equivalent to 1.6 billion joules. People like The Undertaker are 9-A via their ability to summon lightning.

However, when I convert 1.6 billion joules to tons of tnt, I get roughly 0.38 tons of tnt, which would be 8-C.

My question is are lightning feats 9-A or 8-C? There are profiles that say it's 9-A, but the actual energy of a lightning bolt is 8-C, so I'm not too sure which one is the truth.

There was something about the energy of the lightning itself being 8-C, but even in absolutely ideal conditions tanking lightning being only 9-A+. I can't find it, though

Yeah lightning energy gets dispersed really quickly, which is why people IRL have been able to survive lightning strikes

Back