• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

"Samoa Joe and Kenny Omega that has never happened before" - Edge

Those matches are gonna be fire.
Edge vs Luchasaurus is announced on Dynamite in Kansas City on October 11, 2023. Makes sense he's feuding with Christian's stable.

Looks like Edge is hated on Twitter now 😒
Screenshot_20231002-161719.jpg

Screenshot_20231002-161702.jpg

Yesterday was weird.

Complete non sequitur, but yall think that time NJPW had an exploding ring would be usable somehow?
This is from Michinoku Pro. But Onita is hardcore wrestling legend
also Onita inspired Jox Moxley current AEW entrance since he used to use the WILD THING theme song. These are indeed retire legends.

One thing to note is NJPW makes direct references to other japanese promotions and works with them such as PRO WRESTLING NOAH, A few months ago NJPW and NOAH did an angle between Okada and noah's top guy so i guess....................you could use this. 🤔

MONSTER MAIN EVENT !!!
5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

M2Qbtqa.jpg

HOLY SHIT what a badass Promo from Ciampa, Geniunely one of the best mic workers ! We have seen Ciampa deliver classic promos backstage on WWE youtube channels and NXT but this....was epic.

Durability: Building level (Should be comparable to people on his caliber, who can survive the following attacks)

Why is he linking to a wall feat?

Idk for sure, but it might be a tide over from before that recent comic calculation that got accepted.

The 8-C calc should be listed in his AP section, but his dura should prolly get updated yeah.

Am I the only one who feels like if any Pro Wrestling company wants to make a star out of someone, they kinda have to shove said wrestler down everyone's throats to an extent?

Am I the only one who feels like if any Pro Wrestling company wants to make a star out of someone, they kinda have to shove said wrestler down everyone's throats to an extent?
Maybe not have to, but it does seem like that is their strategy. I only watch some AEW, and Jungle Boy was heavily promoted but went nowhere lol

Also, if a CRT is needed, lmk

Back