• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem With Fortissimo Pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay I've noticed that these pages are very odd to say the least. These guys have Planet level statistics with no other explanation except "with (insert weapon name here)". And most of their Durabilities do not even match. So unless we get someone who knows the verse, we may have to set them all at "Unknown" or delete said pages. What does the community think about this.

The only one who seems to have justifiable stats is Odi. Even then he apparently is a glass cannon as his durability doesn't match. Is this a verse full of Glass Cannons?

I agree, through there are a few character that were able to fight Odin.

Can we name those characters? That way we can properly scale them. Also is everyone a glass cannon?

The most notable ones are Momiji, Ichigo and Reiji, then i don't remember the others.

As a big fan of Fortissimo franchise (And I played both the original game and it's sequel), I must agree with the deletion of the pages. It was depressing for me to see what they made with the verse's pages here, I didn't even want to touch that.

So yeah, I dunno what the decision will be, but almost all characters profiles of Fortissimo are pure bullshit. That's what happens when someone who clearly didn't play the visual novel try to create the profiles, sorry if I sound somewhat rude, but that's the truth.

Hey if you know about the verse could you give us some kind of feats in the series?

Well, if somebody wants to change all of the statistics to Unknown, feel free to do so.

I can give you several ones, but the visual novels don't have an English translation as of now. Well, I can list some feats, and if screenshots are really necessary, I can post some too (In japanese, obviously).

There's several planet level characters in the first game (In both attack and durability), there's a lot of mentions of their power level during the VN, since the beginning it was said that Sakura's Lævateinn had the power to completely destroy the planet even though most of her power were sealed by the nine keys (Referring to the Norse Mythology), she can survive her own blast as shown in her fight against Yozakura (Her equal powerful clone), when the nine keys are released, it's said Sakura obtain sufficient power to blow up the entire Solar System, though she became a glass cannon and can only attack one time.

Ryuichi's Thorhammer is at the same level or even above Lævateinn (He parried Yozakura's Lævateinn to save Reiji) and Reiji's Fenriswolf is at the same level of Thorhammer (Reiji and Ryuichi have mostly the same power level during their fight, though Ryuichi have a higher attack potency due to Thorhammer Fullaccess), Reiji survived an Odin's Gungnir when he was almost without mana to defend himself, and this durability level applies to Ryuichi as well (Also, Reiji was tanking Yozakura's Lævateinn until Ryuichi arrived to help him).

About Odin, he created Valhala, yes. But to maintain that dimension he became extremely limited, at his full power it was said he was a threat to the entire galaxy, but he never used his full power in the entire game, so no Multi Solar System level bullshit for Reiji or Sayuki (Not in the first game anyway). In Sakura's route he had the power to destroy a Star at maximum, Reiji survived a blast of this level (Though he counterattacked with his full power Fenriswolf and tried to stop Gungnir, so I guess he only survived because he partially stopped it beforehand, I think the planet or large planet level durability would make more sense here).

Momiji's normal Judgement was said to be only a little weaker than Sakura's Lævateinn, Judgement: Limit Break have the same level as a Lævateinn, and Overload Judgement overpowered Odin's Gungnir in Sayuki's route. Talking about Sayuki, her Weiss Schwarz stopped 30% power Odin's Gungnir (That was said to be planet level) and Line Weiss Strahl damaged Odin's body, her Overload Weiss Schwarz was said to be strong enough to destroy the sun and the moon at the same time.

Speedwise, Sayuki is easily the fastest character of the game, she was seeing Momiji's Judgement (Which has seven times the speed of light) in slow motion, she also traveled a literally infinite distance, though it was using a specific skill. Ryuichi can move at the speed of light using Turbulence, and has FTL reactions (Can easily react to Momiji's Grimoire lasers and Ayane's strings), his Thorhammer Fullaccess has nine times the speed of light (Attack which Ayane easily reacted, and it escalates to Ryuichi too). In the end of Reiji vs Ryuichi battle, Reiji could move so fast that Ryuichi barely could react to his speed. Momiji can also barely react to her own attacks (So, relativistic, maybe? Though her only movement feats were dodge Sayuki's bullets), and Nagisa can react to both Momiji's Judgement in Momiji's route, and Sakura's Lævateinn in Sakura's route.

Outside that, it was explained that not even nucler bombs can destroy magic weapons, which is a feat almost all characters from the series can accomplish. Ayane can block a meteor big enough to destroy the Earth easily (Her power also blocked Odin's Gungnir, though it was Reiji using it), and can also cut through anything since she can produce infinite cinetic energy. Jin also easily blocked a Thorhammer.

There's a lot of other feats in the first visual novel alone, Kadenz Fermata brings a whole new level to the characters, a lot of other feats, and more evidences of the power level I already mentioned here. As I said, I didn't bring any screenshot from the game since it's in Japanese, but if you demand it necessary, I can bring it to you (Would be a pain in the ass, though haha, fortunately you can select a specific scene to see in the visual novel). If there's something more you want to know about some character or the game as a whole, tell me.

@TestarossaH Feel free to write down suggestions for better character statistics in this thread.

Considering that the stats for most of the profiles in Fortissimo are poorly written, perhaps the profiles should be deleted altogether?

That seems to be the consensus, but MagiSinbad agreed to revise them a while back, but he never got around to it.

Yo guys! I am also a diehard fan of the verse as well even found details that Magi overlooked such as Nagisa's tiering to be at least Tier 5-A. If anyone needs any advice please consult me on my message wall. Due to Kandez Fermata's realease the verse page is very outdated and needs a lot of work. Also I can safely confirm all the feats that Testorossa stated so if anyone wants I can redit the profiles and add in the missing profiles such as Mikoto's profile which I have as a Google doc on my Google Drive so if anyone wants to see it please ask me.

Did anybody inform MagiSinbad about this thread? In any case, if he wrote the current very lacklustre statistics, I do not know if he would be of much help.

How many profile pages are we talking about here, and would anybody be willing to change the unmotivated statistics to Unknown ratings, or would it be better to delete them?

It seems that Dragonmasterxyz has already requested Magisinbad to come and check out this thread. He should be coming here soon.

Okay. I suppose that we can wait then.

Well, first, i want to sorry about being inactive , been busy alot lately.

And yeah, i argree with Testa for the most part but would like discuss about Odin.

So yeah, I dunno what the decision will be, but almost all characters profiles of Fortissimo are pure bullshit. That's what happens when someone who clearly didn't play the visual novel try to create the profiles, sorry if I sound somewhat rude, but that's the truth.

It's okay, dude, if you have something that would help us make the profiles of Fortissimo better then we would like to know ^__^ (but it's still hurt though ;-; )

About Odin, he created Valhala, yes. But to maintain that dimension he became extremely limited, at his full power it was said he was a threat to the entire galaxy, but he never used his full power in the entire game, so no Multi Solar System level bullshit for Reiji or Sayuki (Not in the first game anyway)

hmmm...i dont remember Odin mentioned about he being limited for maintaining the dimensions he created, can you tell when did he talked about this ? If this is true then we should rescail the characters that powerscailed to him.

Other than that, i argreed with Tesla about everything else.

Oh and about Ayane, in Sayuki's route, she was able to stopped Gungnir, although it drained most of her magical energies

I would like to have your opinion about "Universel level+" Loki too. Sometime i just though we should remove it

About Dragonmasterxyz's question

The only one who seems to have justifiable stats is Odi. Even then he apparently is a glass cannon as his durability doesn't match. Is this a verse full of Glass Cannons?

His immortallity allow him to return to life from being killed/erased from existence, he was being obligated in multiple occassion, yet, return back in 3 second later good like new

Sorry about that MagiSinbad, I should be more educated. My bad.

Then, here Odin says that, to maintain Ai Space he needs to use the majority of his magic. It was in Sayuki's route, the first time Odin appeared to Reiji, Sayuki and Sakura. Scene 165. Since he never canceled Ai Space, he never used all of his power.

He is at the very least Galaxy level at full power, though (In Kadenz Fermata, Rogue stopped two Galaxy level attacks at the same time, and Odin is stronger than him).

Loki is universe level, though. The first game made it clear that an universe was created from the nothingness with the Ultimate Magic, which Loki still have. There's also the highly probability that Kadenz Fermata happens in the universe Loki created (Reiji and the others seems like a fusion of all their versions of the multiverse, since they have the memories of all routes).

Talking about the profiles, I believe most of them need a recheck, also, if we include Kadenz Fermata, there's a whole lot of things to add too. I'll wait to see what you guys decide to do. We'll need to remake a good part of the profiles (There's techniques to add and edit too), maybe add a new key for Kadenz since it has a six month time-skip and everyone level changes too.

hmmm...my japanese skills isnt passed N5 yet so i cant read much what Odin said. (gotta check the scene later on Kratos's video)

But if what you said is true then i argree with the downgrade. Also, i alway though Reiji statement about Odin is just a hyperbole since that is what based on his asumption after seeing Odin performing his conceptual manipulation.

I still havent got my hand on Kadenz (still waiting Kratos fully translates all of it) so i kinda want everyone to wait until Kratos finished his works, same reason why i ask Himiko to hold her Mikoto's profile for until then. But if you have played the game in full japanese then we probally can revise the characters profiles with the update in Kadenz. So what kind of feats did they achieved in Kadenz ?

Speedwise, the most notable one was when Sayuki traveled several kilometers before a speed of light attack traveled a meter or so with Flugel Blitz. There's Momiji and base Ryuichi (Without Turbulence) evading several speed of light attacks. They also mention that Sayuki's Weiss Schwarz travels faster than light. I think that's about it when talking only about Fortissimo's characters (Not including the new ones from Kadenz).

In attack power, let's see... Before the first battles start, Julius say to Seventh Chord that there's seven mages who need to be defeated because all of them have the power to destroy the entire planet, he even say that it's not an overstatement, they literally can do this easily. These characters are: Reiji, Ryuichi, Jin, Momiji, Sayuki, Ayane and Nagisa. In other words, these seven are confirmed to be at least planet level in destructive power by the beginning of the game.

In a mock battle, Reiji's Fenriswolf overpowered Ryuichi's Thorhammer Fullaccess, making his Fenriswolf at least Multi-Planet level.

The final battle was where almost all the power ups came, though. First of all, everyone needed to fight the final battle in the sun, they fought in the sun without problems at all. Then, Sakura obtains a body that can withstand her own Solar System level attacks, and with that Reiji also can use a new skill using her technique called Fenris Lævateinn. All secondaries (Sanada, Hagane, Hinako and Kengo) now have Planet level attack power or something like that (Don't know how they did it though, I guess they needed some spotlight lol).

Reiji also has an other new technique, his most powerful one, called Gungnir Divine Zero, that has Galaxy level destructive power (But takes forever to charge). R├Áge received a Multi Solar System level attack and didn't even took any damage, then after that he tanked two Galaxy level attacks (The one from Reiji, and other from Fermata), and that would escalate to Odin who is a lot more powerful than him, and also to Ichigo, since Odin said in Sakura's route that she could kill him if she wanted (Only in attack power, though).

I think that's all the more notable ones from Fortissimo's side, I am probably forgetting something, though. The new Kadenz characters have a lot of feats too.

Also, there's a lot of new techniques and powers, thanks to Jin's reality warping, all the characters can now fight freely in space, without oxygen or gravity issues. Reiji now has a new Da Capo variation called Da Capo: Replication, which one of the effects makes his reaction speed automatic (Tbh, it's the technique that automatically activate to use the best version of Da Capo to react to any situation, Reiji don't even realize what happens). Nagisa can withstand Absolute Zero easily. Momiji can use Sayuki's weapons (Including Overload Weiss Schwarz). And so on.

Well, the Sayuki speed feat would be MFTL+ then.

We do not use the Multi-Planet rating for 5-A anymore, just Large Planet level. Also, 5-B's upper border is 47x higher than its lower border.

Surviving within a star is not all that comparatively impressive in terms of withstanding energy:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalk/Durability_required_to_resist_the_heat_of_the_su

How does Sakura have Solar System level attacks?

What is the proof for Multi-Solar System or Galaxy level attacks?

@Ant, you can ask TestorossaH more about it but on LoyalYoxall's YouTube channel there is a battle of the entire Kandez cast battling Rogue and believe it or not the battle is essentially 4 parts long. There are references to Angel Sakura being an upgraded version of Sakura and the proof of the MSS and Galaxy Level attacks are in the finale of Kandez Fermata.

Well, i have to answer Ant's question first.

We do not use the Multi-Planet rating for 5-A anymore, just Large Planet level. Also, 5-B's upper border is 47x higher than its lower border.

oh, There will be a large number of characters will get "large planet level" the

Surviving within a star is not all that comparatively impressive in terms of withstanding energy:

That would be unessesary, as Fortissimo characters already have alot other durability feats

This

Seven worlds, refering to the seven worlds in Norse Mythologies, if the myth is correct then there will be distant between the worlds. that is just Duael Leavatein (Sakura's skill). Full Access Leavatein (un-sealed Leavatein) is even more deadlier, it descriped as "The Power as powerful as 9 nine worlds", it was so powerful that would destroy Sakura's own body after used it once. Logically, it should be more powerful than Duael Leavatei

I believe most of the proofs are inside the sequel of the first game. Kadenz Fermata, which havent got the full translation yet so i decided to leave it aside, but since Tesla have played in Japanese i think the profiles from Kadenz would be acceptable

There's Momiji and base Ryuichi (Without Turbulence) evading several speed of light attacks.

Well, they already reacted to Leavatein, which travel at the speed faster than light

In a mock battle, Reiji's Fenriswolf overpowered Ryuichi's Thorhammer Fullaccess, making his Fenriswolf at least Multi-Planet level.

Wow, this would give Reiji a 5-A in his stat then.

So most of the cast got upgraded ? o-o Planet level Hinako, lol, i was though this would be impossible

I gotta goes now, i will respond more later

Sorry for the late reply.

We do not use the Multi-Planet rating for 5-A anymore, just Large Planet level.

Oh, I see. That's it then.

Surviving within a star is not all that comparatively impressive in terms of withstanding energy

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I meant to say that they have a good resistance to high temperatures.

There's actually a mention of it in the first game, and that's why she can't use her full power, since that with her low durability (Only Planet level as far as the first game goes), she would receive a lot of damage by her own attack. Also, that fits with how the verse was made.

The MSS one came from Julius' Seventh Asterism, it's seven satellites and each one of them have a similar level of Sakura's full power destructive capacity. Also, the attack light outshined the sun and pierced the galaxy.

Here's the quote:

Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé▓ÒéÆÕ░üÒüÿÒéïþÁÂÕñºÒü¬Òéïõ©âÒüñÒü«ÕàëÒüîÚÖìÒéèµ│¿ÒüÄÒÇüÕñ¬ÚÖ¢ÒüÖÒéëþàºÒéëÒüÖþ£®ÒüäÞ╝ØÒüìÒüîÚèǵ▓│ÒéÆÞ▓½ÒüÅÔö£ÔöÇÔöñ´╝ü

It was said it had the power to destroy a galaxy, also, it was said that Reiji achieved the same level of Odin, and also, the entire galaxy was shaking before they even released their techniques.

Well, they already reacted to Leavatein, which travel at the speed faster than light

Did they? I don't remember when they reacted to a Laevateinn, but it has been years since I played the first game.

So most of the cast got upgraded ? o-o Planet level Hinako, lol, i was though this would be impossible

Right? It was shocking for me seeing this outta of nowhere, though it's Fortissimo we are talking about, there are power ups everywhere lol.

Okay. So, could anybody write down some suggestions for which characters that should get which statistics?

There should obviously also be good explanations/justifications for them within the pages.

Well, Ant is right. We should get back to the point and start to revise the profiles. We can leave the Kadenz Fermata profiles for lat ^__^"

Let start with the the tier 4-A of the characters. We have know that Odin have limited his power in order to maintain his dimensions (Thank to Tesla). So we gonna have some characters got downgraded. Odin can keep his stat until anyone want to input something regarding his stat

Let start with

>Sakura, it would be an upgrade in her case.

Attack Potency :' P'lanet level with Leavateinn (Her power alway has been descriped as Enough to destroy the world. This has been repeated for numerous times in many occasions), Solar System Level with Dual Laevateinn (capable to destroys 7 seven worlds at a same time ) or Full Access Laevateinn (The attack demand Sakura to releash all 7 Liberation to bring Laevateinn to it's fullest potential, it is so powerful that would consumes most of Sakura's magical energies and destroy her own body)

That is the best for now, since there are alot of characters got scaled to her and some even got their own "world-destroying" description on their skills. Any opinion on this would be appreciated

The current problem is that i cant find any star busting statement for Odin in any of his fight scenes, this would likely take more than 3 days to goes through all of them.

If the 7 planets are relatively close to each other within the same solar system, it could just be Large Star level as well.

Also, you need to work on the sentence structures.

Let's see... I quickly went through the final fight here in my game, so:

Here's the Odin's At Least Star level statement. As you can see:

――――――þäíþÉåÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒééÒüùÒüôÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒüîÒé¬Òâ╝ÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òü«"Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½"Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÕ«êÒéëÒéîÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒüºÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒéëÒÇüµüÉÒéëÒüÅÕÑ┤Òü«õ©ÇµÆâÒü»ÒÇüÒüôÒü«µÿƒÒü®ÒüôÒéìÒüïÚèǵ▓│ÒüòÒüêµÂêÒüùÕÄ╗ÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

It says that his attack would erase an entire Star, maybe even that galaxy (And that confirms that Valhala is indeed a galaxy).

There's also this one. Which literally says that he had the power to destroy an entire galaxy.

ÒüƒÒüáÒü«µö╗µÆâÒÇüÒüØÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒüîÒü¥ÒüòÒü½Úèǵ▓│ÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«Õ¿üÕèø……õ╗èÒü¥Òüºõ┐║ÒüîÞªïÒüƒþÑ×Þ®▒Ú¡öÞíôÒü¬Òü®ÒÇüÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÕ¡Éõ¥øµë▒ÒüäÒüùÒüƒÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÒÇüÕ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü¬þá┤ÕúèÕèøÒéÆþºÿÒéüÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

Though this obviously doesn't escalate to anyone. So, opinions? Maybe put him at Star level, possibly Galaxy level attack potency with 50% of his power? And the 30% version should be at least Planet level, maybe Large Planet level? His full power version should be At least Galaxy level, too.

In durability he should get at least Planet level at 30%, Star level at 50%, and Galaxy level when he's full power.

Speedwise, at 30 and 50% he should escalate to Sayuki's MFTL+ feat at least in reaction speed, combat speed should stay at FTL. His full power would get MFTL+ combat speed, though.

Sayuki should be downgraded to at least Star level, and Reiji to Planet level. I'll get to them later.

I suppose that seems mostly reasonable, with the exception that you need to better explain the speed scaling.

I would prefer more staff input though.

No problem. You see, there was a battle in Kadenz where Sayuki fought Irmfrid (A character from the new game), and he could react to her movements while she was using Flugel Blitz. Here's the text:

Ôö£ÔöÇÔöñþ┤ùÚø¬ÒüîÒÇÉ´¢øÒâòÒâ¬ÒâÑÒâ╝Òé▓Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâûÒâ¬ÒââÒâä´╝Åþ×¼ÚûôÚ¡öÕèøµÅøÞúà´¢ØÒÇæÒü¿ÕÉìõ╗ÿÒüæÒüƒÒüôÒü«µèǵ│òÒü»

Ô무¢øÒâ×ÒâøÒ骴╝ŵêªþòÑþá┤ÕúèÚ¡öÞíôÕàÁÕÖ¿´¢ØÔë½Òü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÕ¢╝ÕÑ│ÒüîµêªÒüäÒü«

õ©¡ÒüºÞ║½Òü½þØÇÒüæÒüƒµêªµ│òÒüáÒÇé

õ©ÇþºÆÒü½µ║ÇÒüƒÒü¬Òüäþ×¼ÚûôÒü½ÚÖÉÕ«ÜÒüùÒÇüÞç¬ÒéëÒü«Ú¡öÕèøÒéÆÞ║½õ¢ôÞâ¢Õèø

Õ╝ÀÕîûÒü½þë╣ÕîûÒüòÒüøÒÇüµÖéþ®║ÚûôÒéÆÒé鵡¬ÒéüÒéïþÑ×Úǃþº╗ÕïòÒéÆÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¿

ÒüÖÒéïµèÇÞ⢅…ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒéÆÒééÞÂàÞÂèÒüÖÒéï"µ£ÇÚǃÒü«þº╗ÕïòÚ¡öÞíô"Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒéï

ÒüôÒü«µèÇÒü»ÒÇüÕê░Õ║òõ║║ÚûôÒü½ÕÅìÕ┐£ÒüºÒüìÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÒü¥ÒüùÒüª

ÞªûÞªÜÒüºÞ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüºÒüìÒéïÞÇàÒü¬Òü®Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÔö£ÔöÇÔöñ

ÒÇîÔö£ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöñÒéÇÒüàÒüú´╝ü´╝üÒÇì

Ôö£ÔöÇÔöñÒü»ÒüÜÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇî…………´╝ü´╝ƒÒÇì

þ┤ùÚø¬Òü«ÞåØÒéÆÚÿ╗ÒéôÒüáÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÕêåÕÄÜÒüäþ¡ïÞéëÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒÞéÿÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇî´╝êÒüØÒéôÒü¬Ôö£ÔöÇÔöñÞªûÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüƒ´╝ü´╝ƒ)ÒÇì

Then, we have the confirmation from Julius that if Odin was alive, they wouldn't stand a chance against him, even with the eight of them together.

ÒÇîµüÉÒéëÒüÅÒü»õ¢òÒéëÒüïÒü«þÉåþö▒Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒé¬Òâ╝ÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òü»µêªÚùÿÒéÆÞíîÒüêÒéïþèµàïÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕɪÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüºÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░µêæÒÇàÒü«Õïص®ƒÒü»ÒÇüõ©çÒü½õ©ÇÒüñÒüùÒüïþäíÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇì

Since Irmfrid has this reaction speed feat, it should scalate to Odin. And also to Ichigo combat speed, since she speedblitzed Odin. Well, Odin is a god-tier of the verse in all attributes (AP, speed, durability and etc) anyway.

I still do not understand why you set the values in question for the speed scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back