• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably a stomp, but I wanna prove a point: Madoka VS. Altair

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like that, I'm trying to settle an argument. This is basically how I do it. :/

I think Madoka should stomp, but I might be wrong.

Madoka stomps because she's a type 2 conceptual entity that is omnipresent across a 2-A multiverse so Altair lacks the ability and the range to even be able to affect her. Madoka says "delet this" and Altair is dead.

Happy now?

And this is why you don´t just make fights with characters that only share the number of the tier itself. More often than not, the one with the higher number will AP stomp especially once you get to tier 2, where the gap can easily be even infinite.

Well Why Madoka has Type 2 Concepts? I know her Conceptual stuff is gonna to be erased from her profile but why she has Type 2 to begin with?

Move this to Q&A board so that the OP may get a formal answer of "why Madoka stomps by AP and by hax" okay?

The Causality said:
Well Why Madoka has Type 2 Concepts? I know her Conceptual stuff is gonna to be erased from her profile but why she has Type 2 to begin with?
She's a conceptual entity that exists beyond the multiverse and shapes it from outside.

Although Madoka is not quite like a concept as defined by Plato (She's more a law of reality rather than some sort of archetype), she is a conceptual entity, and type 2 is the closest thing to her state of existence.

Anyway, regarding the OP:

-Madoka encompasses two infinite multiverses and Altair has no powers able to affect something on that scale.

-She has basically every ability that Altair has (and a ton more) on an infinitely higher scale

-She can kill Altair with a thought

If this answer is enough i'll close this

@Kalt This has been confirmed by assalt? if yes i guess that thsi is legit i can't do much lol

By the way can you close this thread? i guess OP's question has been answered.

Saw myself mentioned and I can confirm: Altair gets bodied. Madoka is on a scale unprecedented by Re:CREATORS standards. Even if she could effect her (Being a Type 2 conceptual may stop that outright anyway) she absolutely doesn't have the scope needed to stop her.

Now that I've affirmed what Kal said I'll re-close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back