• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probable upgrade for a couple One Piece characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the topic of the WB commanders:

I was previously against the idea of upgrading some of them to 6-C since we previously had the Admirals at 6-C, but since the admirals are now likely high 6-C, i believe that it is reasonable for all of the WB commanders to be upgraded to 6-C, including Vista (especially since he was not fodderized by Mihawk, who was also upgraded) and Ace (who is comparable to Blackbeard and canceled out an attack from Aokiji, though his DF is fire-based).

So the characters that should be affected by this are:

Ace and Vista for reasons above: possibly 6-C

Squardo and Jinbe: possibly 6-C (the former was a lone survivor in a confrontation against Gold Roger and could hurt and unguarded Whitebeard, though he is featless otherwise, and the latter powerscales to Ace)

I suggest making individual upgrade threads instead of posting them all in one. no way is anyone new going to go through this thread to read these posts at the end.

okay, i just didn't want to make numerous pages every time i suggested an upgrade. I think this thread should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back