• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probable upgrade for a couple One Piece characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell, you did not get a multiplier from a statement/feat. But rather how Luffy or x dealt with another character, which is not how you get one. I disagree with the upgrade.

Unless x has a feat or statement which gives a multiplier, you don't have one.

A character being able to stomp another character does not mean they get a higher tiering.

@Bluedash - (skip the first two sentences if you want me to shush :p)

Cracker's Biscuit soldier stomped Base Luffy, which gave it a scaling of "At least High 7-A"

Gear 4th Luffy one-shot it with Kong Gun, shattering it. He also went on to break the defenses of 6 of the same soldiers at once. King Kong Gun is much stronger than Luffy's attacks. being "Likely 6-C" in Gear 4th is reasonable imo.

Also, it's my mistake for not clearing up the reasons for the tiers when we were talking in the chat:

Luffy in Gear 4th scales equal or stronger to Doflamingo, who is listed at Likely 6-C for scaling to Aokiji, Jozu (loosely), and Fujitora (as well as far stronger to Base Luffy).

Since Luffy could greatly damage Doflamingo with his Gear 4th strikes, he power-scales to him on top of his seemingly large gap between base and Gear 4th since he could one-shot a character that was overwhelming his base defenses and offensives with ease.

I do understand that it doesn't flat out give Luffy a 6-C scaling, but given that he and Doflamingo scale to Fujitora and other 6-C characters, it's fine to list them both as Likely 6-C.

@Blue - sorry for making it so confusing, but when I heard from others "yeah... it doesn't make sense... make them 7-A" i got tilted immediately.

I just realized that Cavendish should receive an upgrade.

Cavendish's lunge competed against Chinjao's head-butt and he was able to deflect Doflamingo's Bullet threads... he'd probably be at City level since he could defend against such attacks, At least City level with Hakuba, who could one-shot Dellinger and is stronger than Cavendish. At least his AP should be upgraded, Durability is pretty much unknown.

Chinjao should be given an at least before the 7-A (since we actually now have Base Luffy as High 7-A) since he did manage to survive a Hawk Rifle from Luffy, though he was knocked down and struggled to get back up. The only reason I hesitate from this upgrade is due to Chinjao's attacks that actually land on Luffy have virtually no effect.

Old Chinjao's upgrade should be briefly discussed since it seems poorly supported (especially since he was practically 2-shot by Luffy even with haki defenses), but Cavendish's upgrade should definitely go through for being capable of holding his ground against Chinjao's head-butt, and Hakuba stomping D Block.

I'm going to ask Kkapoios if we have a calculation on Gomu Gomu no Storm. If not, we're probably going to have to do one because I'm not convinced that it is a MCB feat. It looked like Small town level or even higher from the manga: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/209/19 - http://www.***********.net/one-piece/209/20 - http://www.***********.net/one-piece/210/2

Okay, but bear in mind that it is a combination attack, not a single one.

We can divide the results by number of attacks. However, the result wouldn't be worth calcing cause of the dividing probably.

Oh, so it can't be taken into consideration since it's an attack that uses numerous punches? Even so, it should give Luffy stats via combination attacks.

Dividing by number of punches actually wont work since each individual punch was capable of destroying Crocodile's Spada. Each punch would be Room level if you divided the final result (if it's Small Town.. like 1 Kiloton for example) by 4,000. That's assuming he threw 4,000 punches... could be more or less--wont know.

If Gomu Gomu no Storm is a small town level attack, would it give Luffy "8-A, Low 7-C via Gomu Gomu no Storm"?

The feat really does look impressive given that we can see that Luffy violently fragmented the bed-rock and stone all the way up into the city, where numerous buildings got thrown around and fragmented (look at the bottom left panel) by simple air-pressure from Crocodile erupting from the ground.

I've always been doubtful about it being a MCB feat (i've never once seen a calc of it anyways) and it looks like it can dish out at least 2 kilotons. Now it's time to wait for my expectations to be disappointing xD.

The distance for the tunnel made my Luffy looks like it can be angsized.

Ok, I haven't been on the OP page in a while but what the hell happened to Mach 4000 Luffy? Where most of the OP characters are MHS+?

I've never seen our OP pages consist of MHS+ characters (Kizaru being SOL is the only thing right now). I've looked at speed feats while skimming through the manga again, and can only find HH+ or MHS feats when using our wiki's accepted speed for meteorites close to the ground and lightning.

I don't know about a Mach 4,000 speed feat (unless we're talking about when I made the Doflamingo vs Meteorite feat using 72km/s for the meteorite's speed, which isn't allowed due to inflation/high-balling the end result), but there is currently no MHS+ speed feat to my memory as of right now.

CinCameron20 said:
I've never seen our OP pages consist of MHS+ characters (Kizaru being SOL is the only thing right now). I've looked at speed feats while skimming through the manga again, and can only find HH+ or MHS feats when using our wiki's accepted speed for meteorites close to the ground and lightning.
I don't know about a Mach 4,000 speed feat (unless we're talking about when I made the Doflamingo vs Meteorite feat using 72km/s for the meteorite's speed, which isn't allowed due to inflation/high-balling the end result), but there is currently no MHS+ speed feat to my memory as of right now.
I could have sworn OP characters were in the MHS+ easily, I remember thinking how they would easily blitz Naruto and so on. I'm probably just mistaken though.

They did blitz Naruto when characters were only High Hypersonic vs OP's casual MHS feats, even for lower tiers.

Quick question:

Do we use the Violent Fragmentation or Pulverization result from Fujitora's mountain busting feat? The AP says "small island level", but the text we use says he "pulverized" it. If we're using the pulverization, it was an Island level attack since the result is 4.6+ GTs of TNT.

I assume we're using the low end, unless i'm wrong.

Also, due to this calc scaling the size of Zunisha, i think it is safe to say that this giant elephant is an Island level being by virtue of size alone (and one shotting Jack's crew, of course).

I can make a profile for the elephant if you guys find "Island level" for the character (due to size and feat against Jack) to be reasonable, unless someone thinks it should be of a higher tier.

@Ant - well, the dimensions of the calc for Fujitora's feat are:

7851.701565m x 2628.217776m x 4380.36296m (or 90,393,089,553.3 m^3 in volume of stone) - he Violently fragmented it (given that there are visible small rocks and that he completely demolished the structure)

Looking at Lina's post for dimensions to be island level via violent fragmentation: 5574m x 5574m x 840m (or 26,098,359,840 m^3)

That's actually more than a 3 times difference. Does this mean that Fujitora's Ferocious tiger is Island level?

edit: 90,393,089,553.3m^3 = 90,393,089,553,300,000 cm^3

90,393,089,553,300,000 x 69 = 6.2371232e+18 - still Small Island - did Lina have a typo, i wonder? :p

I was talking about Zunisha. I do not know the specifics of the Fujitora calculation, but if we use Small Island level result, his profile should mention violent fragmentation.

Checked the result again. Still a small island attack using Violent Fragmentation

Oh, well Zunisha is a giant elephant, so i don't think it would fully apply (was stated to have a soft back when the strawhats walked on it), but Zunisha, according to the calc, is:

27,664m x 28,310m x 25,628m (since there is obviously space missing due to about half of the height being taken up by the legs, the volume would not be THAT insane).

Going by that, Zunisha should definitely be Island level going by Lina's formula (though i believe there is a typo in there... i think a 0 is missing - could be wrong since i am tired)

Okay. You can adjust the mention to violent fragmentation instead.

latest chapter of One Piece

Sanji's tier needs to be adjusted to "At least City level" via scaling to Zoro, who stomped Pica. His page is locked, though.

I'll make a page for Niji (or get blue to do it since he loves that character ) and he should be scaled to City level for: Tanking a regular kick from Sanji, and being able to injure him.

Niji has some electricity manipulation due to his mutated genes.

Okay then. I will temporarily unlock Sanji's page.

@Ant - since the Admirals are now High 6-C... should characters that scale to them lose the "Likely/Possibly" before 6-C? Characters like Jozu and Marco could deal superficial damage to them, so they should be island level with no doubts.

And since Mihawk is now High 6-C, i guess Vista can be upgraded to 6-C if you agree.

Characters that will be affected:

Jozu for somewhat hurting Aokiji and fighting him off-panel (and in turn, Crocodile to "At least Small Island" for surviving a blow from him and maybe Doflamingo to just being "Island" instead of likely since he should be at least equal to Jozu and, unlike him, broke free from Aokiji's ice)

Marco for sending both Aokiji and Kizaru back with a single kick.

Vista via scaling and being able to hold Mihawk back.

I am uncertain. It might be best to wait for more input.

okay, agreed.

And if you saw: I made a page for Zunisha after talking to Lina about it's volume. It's easily Island level even if we were to low-ball the size. I used around 1.17e+13 m^3 for the volume. Fragmenting the elephant would still make it around 1.6e+20 joules.

We also briefly discussed the weight of the elephant, which turned out to be 8.66 Teratons, which is insane, but i doubt that it weighs that much since it is elderly and should be lighter, and even if it is, it should only apply fully to its lifting strength.

I'm leaving it as Island level, but I expect it to become Island+ in the future.

Something small I've noticed on Luffy's profile on his speed category for Gear 2 (CP9 Saga) is that he is listed as "faster than lightning", even though we have lightning at around Mach 1220. Should this be removed?

it should be removed. He is considered faster than low-end lighting, which we do not use anymore unless for special cases.

I suggest removing the "lightning" bit and replacing it with "far faster than CP9 members" like Kalifa, who could move at Mach 257 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back