• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probable upgrade for a couple One Piece characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Marco, Jozu, and Vista? Shouldn't they all be scaled from Cracker and Mihawk as well?

Jozu is a possibility... Marco as well, but Vista just clashed with Mihawk, while the latter was clearly holding back.

Scaling to Cracker isn't a very reliable thing to think about considering that, just because they all have the title of being a Yonko's Commander, does not mean they are all equal. They have very different abilities used for different advantaged (Regenerationn vs Higher durability vs Versatility) But if we're scaling above Cracker's biscuit soldier, and Akainu + Kizaru/Mihawk, perhaps they should be scaled to being Possibly Island Level

Marco: Possibly 6-C

AP: Possibly Island level (being WB's first mate and 1st Commander should make him at least equal to Jozu . Capable of fighting against Kizaru for an extended period off-panel and could send Aokiji flying with a kick after shattering his ice).

Durability: Possibly Island level (Withstood attacks from Akainu and could survive against Kizaru for an extended period of time.) and Regenerationn makes him much harder to kill.

Jozu: Possibly 6-C

AP: Possibly Island level (Could damage Aokiji and fight him for some time off-panel)

Durability: Possibly Island level (Was capable of intercepting and completely deflecting a slash from Mihawk with little trouble. He is comparable to Marco and can hold his own against Aokiji in combat)

Vista: At least High 7-A (nothing changed - he sparred with Mihawk while the latter was holding back. The only way he is at this level is due to scaling to being not much weaker than Marco, and being at least equal to Cracker's Biscuit Soldier)

I do want to talk about the Admirals having their power-scaling talked about. They are currently listed as being "superior to Prime Chinjao", when that is not possible to scale. Chinjao was in his prime when these Admirals were children and likely not even part of the Marine program at the time.

All of them should be listed as "At least Island level" -- Akainu power-scaled to Whitebeard since he could hurt him, and Aokiji + Kizaru (maybe Fujitora) powerscaled to Akainu (the former being almost equal in combat-ability when compared to Akainu), and powerscaled above the likes of Luffy and Doflamingo (Aokiji was capable of casually causing damage to Doflamingo by simply freezing him with his power).

I just realized how complicated this is actually going to be... this would make Ace power-scale to the commanders and Aokiji, making him be Island as well. Blackbeard would also powerscale to 6-C and so would Jinbe (Jinbe being almost equal to Ace due to their 5-day fight). I'm going to quickly look at their fight and see if this is reasonable.

here is their fight

... after analyzing the size of the island/mountains, I can say that the power-scaling MAY be feasible. But only for Black-Beard. The reason why is because: during this fight, he was clearly still new to his Devil Fruit Power. Ace's attacks were not leaving any visible injuries, even with direct hits. Two punches from Black-beard greatly injured Ace. While Black-beard is clearly in pain, it is all because of the fact that his Devil Fruit makes him more sensitive to pain. His logia powers are different from the rest.

Their fight clearly shows Black-Beard having the advantage despite tanking all of Ace's attacks.

So, Blackbeard would scale to Island level from this for defeating Ace and tanking a quake from a severely injured Whitebeard.

Ace only matched Aokiji's attack since intense heat is Aokiji's natural weakness.

Okay. Although Aokiji managed to put up a fight against Akainu, despite that he also uses heat.

We still don't know the circumstances of their fight, and we've seen that Aokiji has suffered more scars than Akainu, and he lost. Akainu has a scar on his face while Aokiji has scars on a large portion of his body and he lost a leg, apparently.

Still, they both must have access to their respective awakening powers, which is why PH is half-blizzard, half-active Volcano. The Admirals are still technically featless outside of Fujitora and Aokiji's casual feats.

Should i edit the Admirals, Marco/Jozu, and Blackbeard now? Also, could you lock Cracker and Trafalgar Law's pages, please?

Yes, you can edit them.

I am not sure if Cracker and Trafalgar Law's pages are controversial enough to lock though.

Okay, all 6 characters have been edited. The Admirals no longer power-scale to Chinjao, but instead to Whitebeard, since they could damage him and (in the case of Akainu) withstand hits. Aokiji scales above Doflamingo due to their encounter on PH, and yeah--the powerscalings make more sense now.

@Ant - i was just reading through the Marineford war to see if there was anything else, but i just noticed this: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/556/3 - if you look at the next page, you can see that islands from far away are having quakes higher than 4.0 on scale.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Whitebeard's_Quakes_(calc) the link to the Narutoforums calc is broken, so i can't see if this is the exact feat. If it is, that would suggest that Whitebeard applied that feat casually, and should be listed as "At least High 6-C" since his more serious feats are much more impressive.

If the feat is on the page after the one i linked, the Admirals will power-scale to High 6-C for Akainu tanking two hits from WB.

Could you find the actual feat so we can look this over, please? That NF link is broken so i can't be certain.

Well, we do not use the Narutoforums calculation anymore, since they used the movements of continental plates, rather than vibrations from a single impact source.

One of our calculation group members recalculated the feat in a blog here. I think that it was Kkapoios, and that the blog post was linked to in the Whitebeard page.

I am very busy keeping track of everything in this wiki at once, and do not have the time to search for it though.

@Ant - oh, what I meant was, Kkapoios does not have the page of the feat listed, and the NF link is broken, so i can't tell if the feat is from his Sea Quake, or from when he one-shot Lonz. I just asked him on his message wall and am waiting for a response.

@Kuu, thank you! That's exactly the feat I listed. It was a casual attack that resulted in 337 GT on Kkapoios' profile. I'll let him know to get his input.

Since I've been reading into the Marineford war again, i've been noticing very interesting things that could give an upgrade to a couple characters.

Sentoumaru (don't think he even has a profile): Far superior to base/2nd gear pre time-skip Luffy. Could repel his attacks without a scratch. Should also be far superior to a Pacifista and can use Busoshoku Haki.

Sentoumaru should be given a profile and be listed as being: "At least 7-C, likely much higher" scaling very high above pre time-skip Luffy and Pacifista.

Boa Hancock upgrade: She is clearly much stronger than Sentoumaru. During the war, we see Sentoumaru trying to stop Hancock from interfering with the Pacifista, and it is clear that the two of them were fighting off-panel. Boa Hancock does not have a single scratch while toying with him and covering Sentoumaru in bruises.

Boa Hancock should be listed as much higher than both Sentoumaru and Luffy, as well as most of the officers within the war (each capable of providing Luffy with some resistance). She of course Bypasses Durability with her DF, but Sentoumaru can use haki to negate the effect of Boa's DF power, so it's clear that Hancock is vastly superior to Luffy and Marineford low-tiers.

Hancock's tier should be upgraded to likely at least 7-B via powerscaling above Marineford low-tiers and being much stronger than Luffy's Gears and Sentoumaru. She should also be within the same league as Crocodile.

Edit: Hancock also power-scales above the Vice-Admirals who fodderized Luffy during the war (keep in mind all Vice-Admirals and higher grade are confirmed to be able to use haki), which supports her upgrade

I gave Sentomaru a page, and I went to edit Dressrosa arc Zoro's AP and Durability to "At least" since we discussed this in a previous thread. I simply forgot to do it before.

I actually don't think Sentomaru can nullify Boa's powers with Haki, if that was the case Momonaga would have done so, unlike Luffy and Logia users Hancocks power doesn't make her body resistant to damage

@Rex - she used physical blows on Sentomaru. Her Love-beam would have turned Momonaga since he was thinking lustfully while looking at her. If Momonaga was confident in subduing her, he would have instead of giving her a stern warning to come back later and participate in the war. He had the right to immediately arrest her, but it's clear she would have obliterated him. Though "At least 7-B" is far fetched... I guess no upgrade except for "At least 7-C" is possible for her atm.

Hancock should be physically durable since she heavily relies on her kicks, even if her power ignores durability.

Haki would negate her normal attacks due to how we understand how haki vs DF works. It allows a haki user to mitigate the affects of a haki user's abilities via busoshoku haki. We see Sentomaru trying to get to Boa Hancock whilst being covered in a bruises while Hancock is casually sitting on her snake, Salome.

Boa Hancock is also a confirmed haki user, so if fodder marines try to use haki to try and block her clearly superior haki, they'd stand no chance.

I suppose that it should be okay to upgrade Boa Hancock.

I'll up her to being At least Large Town+, but leave a side note saying "possibly far higher" since she fodderized most marineford characters.

People have been asking me about Crocodile's tier... why it's at "7-B"... I know that it seems like a massive power-spike, but if he survived a hit from Jozu and fought both Doflamingo and Mihawk off screen (all 3 are Island level via scaling), he should probably scale up to a tier directly below them. I mean, he did also help the WB pirates fight Akainu himself.

I didn't think we'd talk about him again, but should Crocodile be upgraded to a higher tier via scaling to Jozu? Or should we completely change his tier to Unknown for the war?

(though it doesn't make sense for him to be higher than 7-A since pre Time-skip Luffy deflected his attack... I guess Luffy has PIS powers over Crocodile regardless)

Should Silvers Rayleigh be upgraded to High 6-C or At least 6-C considering Kizaru's upgrade

^At least 6-C since Kizaru was technically winning due to Rayleigh's fatigue while it is very arguable that Kizaru was holding a lot of his power back.

Should his durability be changed to "At least Island Level" too, I'm not sure where Town Level is coming from.

@CinCameron20 I think that makes sense.

@Fllflourine Yes, it should.

I'll make Crocodile possibly at least High 7-A during the war for now. We'll be seeing him post time-skip eventually, so until then, having him scale to 3 Island level characters that he has traded blows with is reasonable.

Still... what happened in prison?

on a more serious topic, though: Big Mom needs to power-scale to the other Yonko and the Admirals. She is unknown, of course, but her powerscaling stats should be comparable to Kaidou and Shanks (Blackbeard is not in the equation, yet...)

I'm going to start updating the One Piece page, though.

Top tiers: 6-C+~High 6-C

High tiers: 7-A~Likely 6-C

Mid tiers: 7-C~7-B (Except for Carrot... i don't know why she has a page when she is pretty featless)

Low tiers: pretty much everyone else who is not below tier 8-C.

Everyone else: fodder tier.

You should probably inform us about the specifics before making any changes.

I didn't start it and wont until you guys tell me that it's fine or reasonable. Don't worry, I wont jump the gun! I did say that I "was going to start" it, though. My mistake!

Okay. So which characters do you wish to change, and why?

Big Mom at the moment is listed as "Unknown, At least 6-C". She should currently be listed as "High 6-C via powerscaling" since she scales to the other Yonko until we actually get feats from her.

Carrot's page should be removed or listed as Unknown imo, but considering it would make more work to remake her page in the future, it should be left alone for now. She is listed as City level for "clashing with Zoro", but that doesn't make sense. He blocked her strike and that was the end of it.

I don't see any other characters that need edits for now. We've already done a large number of characters (around 20) already, so we should be good.

Okay. "Likely High 6-C" Big Mom, and "Unknown" Carrot seems acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back