• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probable upgrade for a couple One Piece characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I think he could fight all three with varying levels of difficulty, to me it looks like Sanji only took superficial damage when fighting Niji, (Same applies for Jaji) and they're gonna be playing the Zeff card from now on which makes the idea of Sanji fighting all out improbable

Sanji was coughing up blood after a single blow to the spine. a 2nd punch knocked him down and caused moderate bleeding from his head.

yeah, but Its not like that put Sanji out for the count, he very easily could have got up for round two had Zeffs life not been on the line, and coughing up blood just seems to not be a big deal

Of course, i'm sure Sanji is still stronger than Niji, but he would not be able to win without being wounded. Imagine if he fought all 3 at once.

lord i dont imagine him winning against three at once, although I feel he at least could hae dodged that moe like Sanji your supposed to have A1 Observation Haki

Is Doflamingo's Birdcage closing on Dressrosa considered Fragmentation? I did recently calc the energy required to simply fragment the island (with and without the boulders)

Fragmenting just the island part of Dressrosa = 1.1336e+20 joules of energy or 27.1 GTs of TNT (40+ if you include the entirety of the boulders), but that depends on what the rest of you think since:

The only thing really supporting this is that the threads shoved Fujitora back and withstood his haki-infused blade.

Even if Doflamingo's threads were not initially deep within the ground, as it closed, the height of the cage never changed. That means that the threads dug deeper into the ground and perhaps under sea level.

I'm going to make a page for the CP9 member Kaku since we know where he stands compared to Lucci.

Kaku: 8-A | At least 8-A

AP: is listed as being just over half as strong as Base Lucci, so he should comfortably be Multi-City Block level. He is stronger while in his Zoan form, making him At least Multi-City Block level+ (being able to overwhelm the likes of pre-Asura Zoro with little trouble).

Durability: Multi-City Block level (could take hits from Roronoa Zoro), likely Higher with Tekkai (Attacks from Roronoa Zoro pre-Asura could not deal damage to Kaku in the slightest)

Is this acceptable? Shall i do the rest of the CP9 that do not have pages and scale them accordingly?

I do not personally care about the CP9. Most of them do not appear to be important characters. However, you can create a Kaku profile if you wish.

Kaku and Lucci both appeared post time-skip, so they will become relevant soon. So yeah, just making a profile for Kaku, then.

It was not entirely clear in the manga, but he was the one talking to Lucci on the den-den mushi when they appeared in Dressrosa. Too lazy to look for chapter, but it should be around 800.

There is a small part under Doffy's Powers and Abilities that needs to be edited. It still says that he can "reattach his head with strings" when he actually never applied such a feat (it was his Black Knight that was decapitated). It should be replaced with "He can use strings to replace his dead or destroyed tissues, allowing him to seal wounds and repairing his internal organs in a brief period of time", which should classify as Mid-Low Regenerationn, i believe.

New Chapter

Okay, so Cracker's page needs to be updated. And so does Whole Cake arc Luffy.

For Cracker (i'll update him in a minute after posting this):

I believe it is now safe to say that Cracker's Tier is at least superior to his Biscuit Soldiers and comparable to Gear 4th: Bounce-Man (And Doflamingo, according to Luffy's words)

So his tier should now be "Likely 6-C" no upgrade for his biscuit soldiers.

Weakness: His Biscuit Soldiers are weakened if exposed to water via being softened due to their texture. Luffy was easily able to defeat a large number of them in base while being absurdly overweight.

For Whole Cake Luffy:

Luffy should now include "Likely 6-C with Gear 4th Bounce-man and Tank-man"

It appears that Luffy has different variations of Gear 4th. Bounce Man allows him to use his whole body as a bouncy ball that can deflect most attacks, even if pin-point, and Tank Man seems to make Luffy's body even more flexible to the point in which attackers can be COMPLETELY absorbed into Luffy's body. He can then use the elasticity to fire the opponent out. His durability should likely be higher in Tank-man than with Bounce-man, making his durability comfortably Island level via scaling above his Gear 4th and managing to take Cracker's attack and completely nullifying it (and then proceeding to one-shot several Biscuit Soldiers in the process, using Cracker as the cannon-ball).

Really hoping cracker flies to the ends of the New World so we can apply that as an actual feat or something

I want Cracker to crash into an island that's relatively large and end up destroying it in a way that will solidify Island level Luffy, or perhaps give an upgrade, though that's unlikely at this point in time.

@CinCameron20 I suppose that the updates seem reasonable.

@Sword - he is listed as "At least Small Island" via scaling above his own Biscuit Soldiers, who are individually capable of overpowering Base Luffy.

He's also listed as "Likely Island level" since 1) he could hurt Gear 4th Luffy and 2) he was stated by Luffy to have stronger Armament haki than anyone he has encountered so far, which means it should be superior to Doflamingo's. But that doesn't necessarily mean he'd trump Either in defensive power. He has not shown usage of haki surpassing more than one area on his weapon or shield. He has only been shown capable of placing it on the tip of his sword and the surface of a shield on a biscuit soldier. Otherwise, Gear 4th Luffy made quick work of his soldiers.

He already scales to Doflamingo, but loosely.

@Darkmon cns - it is :p... but i find it better than making a thread every time a OP chapter comes out. I think we'll need to make a new thread soon since this one is pretty packed.

@Ant - If you are there, could you please unlock Luffy's page so i can fix some descriptions under his attack potency that are in need of revision (they currently don't make any sense).

Edit: The changes would to be Luffy's AP and Durability, listing something like "He was capable of temporarily incapacitating Doflamingo with a few blows, and later one-shot him with King Kong Gun" and I also want to include "Capable of dealing superficial damage to Doflamingo" under his Base Dressrosa AP, so that it doesn't seem like a random jump from his Fishman stats.

I'm also wanting to include Tank Man in Whole-Cake Luffy's Attack Potency and Durability.

PS: also, since I don't think my Gomu Gomu no Storm calc is being noticed in the calculation post, do you think I should open a thread asking for people to check it out?

I will temporarily unlock Luffy's page.

You can start a content revision thread if you wish, yes.

I made the edit to Luffy's page and included Tank Man under his AP and Durability. The page can be locked, thank you.

I'll make the revision thread a little later since I'm going to be busy for the next hour or two.

@Ant - Okay, i made the thread. Since I was on the topic of Alabasta Luffy, i realized that Zoro and Sanji would require an upgrade due to Enies lobby and Thriller Bark feats (vs Oars and vs Kaku).

@Ant

Oars is comparable to Luffy given that Nightmare Luffy should be much stronger than his Gear 3rd mode, but Oars was capable of standing back up from the attacks (while he is a zombie and it allows him to shrug off damage, he can't move if his bones and muscles are destroyed) Zoro and Sanji were each capable of tanking hits from him and dealing some damage, even if mostly superficial.

Kaku has a Doriki of 2,200 in base while Lucci has 4,000, suggesting that he is more than half as strong as Lucci in base (though this would be suggesting that the average marine is Large Building level). Since Lucci was capable of overpowering Base Luffy easily, he already scales to Low 7-C. Kaku being half as strong as Lucci in base would be At least Multi-City Block level in base, and Small Town level in Giraffe mode since he should be much stronger than base, and he was capable of overpowering Pre Asura Zoro, which should be comparable to Base Luffy.

Sanji was capable of defeating a similarly powerful character, so both him and Zoro should scale to Small Town level in Enies lobby for beating Kaku and Jyabura, and in Thriller Bark for being able to take hits and hurt Oars, who should be comparable to Gear 3rd Luffy via scaling to Nightmare Luffy.

Ryuma would scale from this since he could fight equally with a two-sword style Zoro, making him Low 7-C in tier.

I personally see it making the stats more consistent since all 3 of them together could barely defeat a Pacifista in Saboady arc, while their Post timeskip (Town level) stats could one shot them.

Hmm. Perhaps. I would prefer more input from the community first though.

the thread is here if you want to highlight it to get more opinions on the matter: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/461627

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back