• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prismo vs The Idea of Evil

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Prismo and TIoE were bored, so they decided to kill each other.

Rules: Prismo and TIoE cannot attack each other directly. They can only call upon anyone or any resource within their respective Universes to hunt down the other. (Basically a battle of who can out play the other)

They have the span of 1 Year to kill each other.

Round 1: No prep time. Round 2: 500 Years prep time.

S5e2 jakethedog and prismo3
0 Idea of Evil
Who wins and why?

Since they can only use resources from their respective universes against each other then i'm leaning towards prismo.Adventure time has quite a lot of powerful beings while berserk is more realistic,the main known powerhouses being the God hands,who should be around the lich's level if not a bit higher or lower

I'd say inconclusive

The Idea is a conceptual being, and i'm pretty sure no one in Adventure Time other than this three people can kill a conceptual being, and even then, two of them can't be "summoned" by Prismo due to them being infinitely above him, and the only one left surely can't kill the Idea

On the other hand.... Prismo will exist as long as the Old Man that dreams about him is still alive and sleeping, and... The Old Man sleeps in a place that exists outside of time and is located at the center of the multiverse, meaning that someone would need Infinite speed and Multiversal+ range to reach the Old Man, and... I'm pretty sure no one in Berserk has these two attributes

Back