• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time, Prismo and GOLB/GOLBetty's Profiles Rework (Need Staff)

Aolphl

He/Him
Alright I've been waiting for months to be able to do this, but I don't have the patience anymore. I talked to @Qawsedf234 and he said that I can open a Crt about R>F right now. That's what I'm here for, that's what I've worked so hard for, and I want this Crt to end the way I want it to. All I ask from normal members is please don't make comments in a way that derails this thread. I'm ready to argue about anything but that.
@KingTempest said the following about the thread that he had previously opened to make the entire Adventure Time 2-A:
PB said that Responsibility Demands Sacrifice. I am sacrificing my braincells in this thread.
Just like him, I want to start this thread. Everything is on these sandboxs:
Prismo:
GOLB:
The Maid:

From Prismo's point of view, every Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon/movie/TV series. And what are the things that prove this?
Conclusion: Each Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon from Prismo's point of view. We understand the interaction of beings in universes with each other from calling it a Crossover, watching Prismo's intro of Fionna's Universe and turning a universe into an old-style television series, cutting and copying Universes as if they were a video. Also:
If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size), and most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimensions has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.
This means that: The multiverse, it was depicted as a single cluster, as shown here. Several Universes are at a level that can be described as a cartoon sequence, so the interactions of beings in these universes with each other are called Crossover. In other words, there will be a cartoon from Prismo's point of view in the remaining universes.
FAQ:
They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar.
Speed Page:
Being able to casually roam around freely across linear time qualifies for immeasurable speed
and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right.
Prismo perceives the time flow as a simple tool that he can click and use, he can rewind and forward time as he wants. There's a character that we're doing this. That character is The Animator from Looney Tunes. So Prismo should gets Immeasurable Speed.
I'm done, It wasn't easy to write this. Anyway
Agree: @Qawsedf234 (Agreed everything except R>F)
Disagree: @Qawsedf234 (on R>F)
Neutral:

Last edited:
Rex solos Cartoon
34340.jpg

Do you have any idea of who would scale to the R>F besides Prismo? Because when I think about who would possibly scale, it seems like the requirements are not met.
As for what would qualify, a list of questions one should ask themself is:

• Does the higher world actually see the lower world as something immaterial, and insubstantial? Is there any continuity between it and the lower world, as there is with higher and lower-dimensional spaces, or even with finite and infinite things? Can there be?
  • Is this actually being depicted as a matter of power, or, more precisely, something analogous to "size"?
  • Can lesser existences unexplainedly interact or potentially interact with the higher existences, on their own, without any external (Or otherwise anomalous) assistance at play?

Last edited:
Do you have any idea of who would scale to the R>F besides Prismo? Because when I think about who would possibly scale, it seems like the requirements are not met.
Only Golb, Boss and possibly Enchiradion
Scarab literally imprisons Prismo
He only did this with hax, the Scarab is scalable with his recent form in the season finale.
Prismo is the creation of an inferior being that Fin and Jake can interact with
So? Every being in the Multiverse has the right to a wish, and Prismo fulfills these wishes. There's no problem with that.
that was killed by the Lich.
The Old Man and Prismo are not technically the same entity. Prismo is the manifestation of the Old Man's dream. And the Lich did this only with the Death Manipulation.

So? Every being in the Multiverse has the right to a wish, and Prismo fulfills these wishes. There's no problem with that.
The Old Man and Prismo are not technically the same entity. Prismo is the manifestation of the Old Man's dream. And the Lich did this only with the Death Manipulation.
This contradicts the standards, Him originating from an inferior being demonstrates that his relationship with the inferior world is not R>F.
  • Can lesser existences unexplainedly interact or potentially interact with the higher existences, on their own, without any external (Or otherwise anomalous) assistance at play?

I heavily disagree. Someone else will probably voice my concern but for now its.

Prismo is just as real as the people he watches as "cartoons"

There is no size difference for even a quantitative superiority.

Prismo isn't unbound by linear time. He just has time manipulation.

This contradicts the standards, Him originating from an inferior being demonstrates that his relationship with the inferior world is not R>F.
No? Any being in the Multiverse cannot reach Prismo as a result of their random requests. Lich needed the Enchiradion to get there, and so did Finn and Jake. And the Old Man and Prismo are not the same being. Prismo is only the manifestation of his dream. The Lich or any entity has never managed to harm the Prismo.
No? Did you miss the part where Prismo easily directs Farmworld Finn as if it were a video? On it, like controls it as if a normal person controls a video. Or that he simply said "character programming" when creating a universe?
What?
I'll explain this later.
In addition to technically R > f being 1-A now, there is still this.
I spoke to Qawsedf, he said I can open it as Low 1-C. Because the page has not been updated yet.

No? Did you miss the part where Prismo easily directs Farmworld Finn as if it were a video? On it, like controls it as if a normal person controls a video. Or that he simply said "character programming" when creating a universe?
That's demonstratably just hax.

Yea bro "character programming" is just hax. The evaluation of each Universe as a "Cartoon" is also just hax.
I know this is sarcasm but yea just about right. It's plot manipulation at best and reality warping at worst.

It's funny how the character you are trying to say has R>F is portrayed as just as real as those he views as "cartoons" (and can even be affected by them) and is also not infinitely bigger than those he views as "cartoons".

It's funny how the character you are trying to say has R>F is portrayed as just as real as those he views as "cartoons" (and can even be affected by them) and is also not infinitely bigger than those he views as "cartoons".
Prismo has never been impressed by these characters. These characters either had to use the Enchiradion to get to Prismo, or they could come to the Time Room at Prismo's request.
I think the problem here is the Old Man. But the two are not the same being. Besides, it doesn't make much sense that the Lich killed the old man, because the old man can wake up on his own. So Prismo's disappearance for a short time, especially not something caused by the Lich, but the old man waking up on his own would cause the same result again.
I know this is sarcasm but yea just about right. It's plot manipulation at best and reality warping at worst.
"Crossover", "Canonization", "Character Programming"... It's all a coincidence, isn't it?

Alright I've been waiting for months to be able to do this, but I don't have the patience anymore. I talked to @Qawsedf234 and he said that I can open a Crt about R>F right now. That's what I'm here for, that's what I've worked so hard for, and I want this Crt to end the way I want it to. All I ask from normal members is please don't make comments in a way that derails this thread. I'm ready to argue about anything but that.
@KingTempest said the following about the thread that he had previously opened to make the entire Adventure Time 2-A:

Just like him, I want to start this thread. Everything is on these sandboxs:
Prismo:
GOLB:
The Maid:

From Prismo's point of view, every Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon/movie/TV series. And what are the things that prove this?
Conclusion: Each Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon from Prismo's point of view. We understand the interaction of beings in universes with each other from calling it a Crossover, watching Prismo's intro of Fionna's Universe and turning a universe into an old-style television series, cutting and copying Universes as if they were a video. Also:

This means that: The multiverse, it was depicted as a single cluster, as shown here. Several Universes are at a level that can be described as a cartoon sequence, so the interactions of beings in these universes with each other are called Crossover. In other words, there will be a cartoon from Prismo's point of view in the remaining universes.
FAQ:

Speed Page:

Prismo perceives the time flow as a simple tool that he can click and use, he can rewind and forward time as he wants. There's a character that we're doing this. That character is The Animator from Looney Tunes. So Prismo should gets Immeasurable Speed.
I'm done, It wasn't easy to write this. Anyway
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:
Well first of all, it is a plot manipulation if the prismon erases a piece of time from other alternate universes (such as changing the appearance of that crown by changing the story from that moment on) I haven't looked at all the scans, but if I don't misunderstand where you give immerasuable speed, it would be a limited plot manipulation if it removes the crown from a point and brings it to a point, because it changes the course of the story, in addition, this limited time It is a manipulation because it can stop time in a single alternate universe and move it back and forth, this is literally time manipulation and the reason I say limited is that it can only do this in a single alternate universe, so a normal time manipulation is assumed to be stopped on a universal scale unless there is an anti success, in fact it is all about range, so it can be added as interdimensional ranged time manipulation.

As for L1c, there are a few problems for this to be accepted, one of which is that Finn and Jake can communicate directly with him even against his will, which would not make sense for both the new system and the current system, because if a character sees something fictional, someone from the universe he sees fictionalized is a point square or any lower dimensional object for him. The object (through teleportation as far as I know prism teleports them to its own space) cannot get to the same plane through teleportation, for that to happen the prismon has to scale to them, but a lower dimensional object cannot perceive something upper dimensional (in 4D or upper dimensional) nor can it reach the same place or the same dimension, so the room of the prismon is a bit more like a pocket dimension. That was problem 1.

Now the 2nd problem; I didn't see a dimensional context here, so just seeing it as a cartoon doesn't actually change the fact that it is r>f, but not every r>f gives tier, but in order for this to happen, the character (prismon) must be able to see the lower dimensional character in the lower plane dimensionally, so for example, if I give an example, A is a character with an unknown number of D, and B is a 4D character, if A sees B as a square, point, line segment or any lower dimensional objects, this would be RF, I think there is nothing else.

Well first of all, it is a plot manipulation if the prismon erases a piece of time from other alternate universes (such as changing the appearance of that crown by changing the story from that moment on) I haven't looked at all the scans, but if I don't misunderstand where you give immerasuable speed, it would be a limited plot manipulation if it removes the crown from a point and brings it to a point, because it changes the course of the story, in addition, this limited time It is a manipulation because it can stop time in a single alternate universe and move it back and forth, this is literally time manipulation and the reason I say limited is that it can only do this in a single alternate universe, so a normal time manipulation is assumed to be stopped on a universal scale unless there is an anti success, in fact it is all about range, so it can be added as interdimensional ranged time manipulation.
The first thing I'm focusing on here is R>F. After I have done all the discussions about R>F, I will touch on Speed. If we talk about them all at the same time, it becomes very complicated.
As for L1c, there are a few problems for this to be accepted, one of which is that Finn and Jake can communicate directly with him even against his will,
Finn or Jake or Lich, none of them can reach the Time Room as a result of their own actions. Either they need to use the Enchiradion to get there, or Prismo needs to teleport them to the Time Room. Otherwise, they will not be able to reach the Time Room.
but a lower dimensional object cannot perceive something upper dimensional (in 4D or upper dimensional) nor can it reach the same place or the same dimension
Our wiki does not work on this logic. Watch the scene where Prismo controls the Farmworld Finn, and you will get the answer to your question.

Prismo has never been impressed by these characters. These characters either had to use the Enchiradion to get to Prismo, or they could come to the Time Room at Prismo's request.
I think the problem here is the Old Man. But the two are not the same being. Besides, it doesn't make much sense that the Lich killed the old man, because the old man can wake up on his own. So Prismo's disappearance for a short time, especially not something caused by the Lich, but the old man waking up on his own would cause the same result again.

"Crossover", "Canonization", "Character Programming"... It's all a coincidence, isn't it?
Well good luck getting this accepted because I know for damn sure this isn't.

I more or less agree only with Prismo, the rest of the scaling is vague. Although I'll choose the neutral side, because it's like just breaking 4 walls.

I heavily disagree. Someone else will probably voice my concern but for now its.

Yeah, it'll mean fin and Jake have to be low 1-C too since they can jump to prismo dimension as they wanted

The first thing I'm focusing on here is R>F. After I have done all the discussions about R>F, I will touch on Speed. If we talk about them all at the same time, it becomes very complicated.

Finn or Jake or Lich, none of them can reach the Time Room as a result of their own actions. Either they need to use the Enchiradion to get there, or Prismo needs to teleport them to the Time Room. Otherwise, they will not be able to reach the Time Room.

Our wiki does not work on this logic. Watch the scene where Prismo controls the Farmworld Finn, and you will get the answer to your question.
Let's finish the speed issue as soon as possible because it is the most important issue in my opinion, let's discuss it, in addition, I already said that they can come by teleporting thanks to prism and you are making a mistake by saying that this logic does not work in our system, a character who is seen as fiction cannot be found by teleporting on the same plane as the one who sees him as fiction, you can find this in the reality fiction transcendance section, the prism's control of the finn is due to the limited plot manipulation and limited or interdimensional time manipulation, apart from that, I repeated what I said because it has not been refuted

Let's finish the speed issue as soon as possible because it is the most important issue in my opinion, let's discuss it,
I'm postponing this, I'll come up to speed when the R>F discussion is over, if we talk about everything at the same time, the thread will fall apart and we won't be able to come to a conclusion. The current priority is R>F.
I already said that they can come by teleporting thanks to prism and you are making a mistake by saying that this logic does not work in our system, a character who is seen as fiction cannot be found by teleporting on the same plane as the one who sees him as fiction,
I'm sorry, but why? Finn or Jake can't teleport to the Time Room of their own accord, it's Prismo himself who wants it. If Prismo doesn't want it, it's almost impossible for them to get there.
you can find this in the reality fiction transcendance section,
Where exactly does it say "A character located in the Upper Reality cannot teleport the character located in the Lower Reality at will"? If there is such a thing, show it.
the prism's control of the finn is due to the limited plot manipulation and limited or interdimensional time manipulation, apart from that, I repeated what I said because it has not been refuted
Wasn't it: "Whether Prismo sees these universes in a lower dimensional way" that you wanted? Watch this, Prismo perceives Farmworld, which I claim to Consider Fiction, as if it were a two-dimensional place. Let's take a normal person. Let this person be a master editor. This editor, let's say making a video. In how many dimensions does this person perceive the things that are happening in this video? The answer is: Two. This person can control the video as he wants; he can add and subtract what he wants to this video; he can cut, copy, paste, right? The same is true in Prismo. Prismo is the same thing that they do with what is given in this example.

I'm postponing this, I'll come up to speed when the R>F discussion is over, if we talk about everything at the same time, the thread will fall apart and we won't be able to come to a conclusion. The current priority is R>F.

I'm sorry, but why? Finn or Jake can't teleport to the Time Room of their own accord, it's Prismo himself who wants it. If Prismo doesn't want it, it's almost impossible for them to get there.

Where exactly does it say "A character located in the Upper Reality cannot teleport the character located in the Lower Reality at will"? If there is such a thing, show it.

Wasn't it: "Whether Prismo sees these universes in a lower dimensional way" that you wanted? Watch this, Prismo perceives Farmworld, which I claim to Consider Fiction, as if it were a two-dimensional place. Let's take a normal person. Let this person be a master editor. This editor, let's say making a video. In how many dimensions does this person perceive the things that are happening in this video? The answer is: Two. This person can control the video as he wants; he can add and subtract what he wants to this video; he can cut, copy, paste, right? The same is true in Prismo. Prismo is the same thing that they do with what is given in this example.

> Earth-33 from DC Comics: A realm that only sees the superheroes of other worlds and the worlds they live in as fiction. However, they have no demonstrated sense of transcendence and the world's inhabitants are treated as equally 'real' to the superheroes they see as fiction as they are both within the same multiverse.

- As seen in this example, in a realm that is shown to be completely superior, it is not considered as fictional transcendence because they exist on the same plane and do not meet the criteria of qualitative superiority, and it must also have a dimensional meaning, and this is not enough just to see a play and so on, there must be no contrary evidence for these to be sufficient, which in your scale For example, if I remember correctly, the lich came to prismon's room and neutralized him, or I don't know, he was gone at that moment, I remember it was a threat to prismo and I think the lich did it through the book, even if it was through the book, it cannot directly pass to a higher dimensional plane, this is written in detail on the rf page, even in the example I gave.

For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even basic infinite, differences in power cannot overcome their superiority. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity.

Also if you look at the rf page again you can characterize fictional transcendence as world and fiction for example when I watch advanture time they cannot interact with me I am completely transcendent and independent of them dimensionally I surpass them dimensionally they are not even aware of my existence I am dimensionally superior to them with infinite power beyond counting and there is no contradiction if we give an example through prismo can it interact directly with the characters you claim to be lower dimensional? through books or teleportation or even prismo can be affected and maybe the most important thing is that he only sees a cartoon, in some cases this may not be enough, I won't lie he meets some rf standards but that doesn't mean he should get rf because as it says on the rf page as long as there are no anti achievements but this is acceptable, as an unacceptable example vsbw being on a completely higher plane than a game doesn't mean he considers it fiction etc. or being infinitely powerful (quantitative transcendence) does not take it to the upper dimension, leaving all this aside, the qualitative quantitative meanings I gave at the beginning are examples according to the new system, that is, quantitative transcendence in the new system may compensate for 1-dimensional transcendence or more in the current system, but qualitative means being completely beyond them, this example I gave is a correct decision taken both in terms of the examples written on the rf page and logically in the sense that this is how it works in the new system.

which in your scale For example, if I remember correctly, the lich came to prismon's room and neutralized him, or I don't know, he was gone at that moment, I remember it was a threat to prismo and I think the lich did it through the book, even if it was through the book, it cannot directly pass to a higher dimensional plane, this is written in detail on the rf page, even in the example I gave.
I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, but I repeat it again: the Lich never killed Prismo or incapacitated him. Prismo is not the same being as the old man that Lich killed. Prismo is a manifestation of the old man's dream. And also, the actions of the Lich are nothing special here. If the old man woke up from his sleep without any external factors, Prismo would disappear again, which has already happened, Prismo disappeared because the old man woke up, not because the Lich killed the old man.
Also if you look at the rf page again you can characterize fictional transcendence as world and fiction for example when I watch advanture time they cannot interact with me I am completely transcendent and independent of them dimensionally I surpass them dimensionally they are not even aware of my existence I am dimensionally superior to them with infinite power beyond counting and there is no contradiction if we give an example through prismo can it interact directly with the characters you claim to be lower dimensional? through books or teleportation or even prismo can be affected and maybe the most important thing is that he only sees a cartoon, in some cases this may not be enough, I won't lie he meets some rf standards but that doesn't mean he should get rf because as it says on the rf page as long as there are no anti achievements but this is acceptable, as an unacceptable example vsbw being on a completely higher plane than a game doesn't mean he considers it fiction etc. or being infinitely powerful (quantitative transcendence) does not take it to the upper dimension, leaving all this aside, the qualitative quantitative meanings I gave at the beginning are examples according to the new system, that is, quantitative transcendence in the new system may compensate for 1-dimensional transcendence or more in the current system, but qualitative means being completely beyond them, this example I gave is a correct decision taken both in terms of the examples written on the rf page and logically in the sense that this is how it works in the new system.
Well, I don't quite understand the purpose of you writing this. I assume that your problem stems from The Enchiradion, The Enchiradion is already depicted as an entity that is above Prismo. Prismo has full authority over beings/universes that I claim to consider fiction. He can do almost anything he wants to them. I don't understand exactly why it seems to be a problem for Prismo to bring these beings to the Time Room according to his will.

I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, but I repeat it again: the Lich never killed Prismo or incapacitated him. Prismo is not the same being as the old man that Lich killed. Prismo is a manifestation of the old man's dream. And also, the actions of the Lich are nothing special here. If the old man woke up from his sleep without any external factors, Prismo would disappear again, which has already happened, Prismo disappeared because the old man woke up, not because the Lich killed the old man.

Well, I don't quite understand the purpose of you writing this. I assume that your problem stems from The Enchiradion, The Enchiradion is already depicted as an entity that is above Prismo. Prismo has full authority over beings/universes that I claim to consider fiction. He can do almost anything he wants to them. I don't understand exactly why it seems to be a problem for Prismo to bring these beings to the Time Room according to his will.
I'm not even talking about the old man, the purpose for the lich to cross into the upper dimensional plane is either the book or something else, but this is completely wrong because it cannot cross directly into the upper dimensional plane through such means, in addition, Prismo seems to have been neutralized, albeit indirectly, it seems to have disappeared from there, since the lich affected that old man, this is a momentary damage or a threat to prismo, whether it is indirectly or not is important. For example, if I give an example on hax, if I hit an embodied form of a concept and destroy it, this is not CM, this is only an indirect destruction, and according to idealism and nominalism, this is wrong, the example here is that things done indirectly should not be accepted directly, in addition, let me also state that Prismo why that man disappears from there when his dream ends, what is its relevance, this can also be used as an anti-argument.

I have given you 3 arguments here, answer all 3 in full

Rockysbalboa said:
Also if you look at the rf page again you can qualify fictional transcendence as world and fiction, for example when I watch adventure time they can't interact with me, I am completely transcendent and dimensionally independent of them, I dimensionally transcend them, they are not even aware of me as an entity I am dimensionally superior to them and have infinite power beyond counting and there is no contradiction if we take the example through the prism can he interact directly with the characters you claim are lower dimensional? he can be affected through books, teleportation and even prism and perhaps the most important thing is that he only sees cartoons, in some cases that may not be enough, I won't lie he meets some RF standards but that doesn't mean he is RF he should get RF because that is acceptable as long as he doesn't have anti achievements as it says on his rf page, as an unacceptable example just because vsbw is on a completely higher plane than a game doesn't mean he considers it fiction etc. or that he is. infinitely powerful (quantitative transcendence) doesn't take it to a higher dimension, leaving all that aside, the qualitative quantitative meanings I gave at the beginning are examples according to the new system, so quantitative transcendence in the new system can compensate for 1. Dimensional transcendence or more in the current system, but qualitative means to be completely beyond them, the example I gave is a correct decision taken both in terms of the examples written in the rf page and in terms of the fact that logically it works this way in the new system.

Well, I don't quite understand your purpose in writing this, I assume that your problem stems from The Enchiradion, which is already depicted as an entity above Prismo. Prismo has full authority over the beings/universes that I claim are fictional. He can do almost anything he wants to them. I don't fully understand why it seems to be a problem for Prismo to bring these beings into the Time Chamber at his will.

Yes, I used a lot of arguments here, but they are not even answered here, I ask you to read it again, there are very meaningful and exemplifications there, but as for the book, the fact that the book is superior to prismo does not make it come to prismo's room and pose a threat, for example, I am a 3D character and I have a 5D book in my hand, no matter how 5D this book is, my opponent sees me as fiction, so he will see me as fiction except for the book. and there is a very small possibility that I can see him through the book, but any move I make on him will be fiction from his point of view, so it won't work, and it's about being able to see him at most, and for that to happen you need evidence about the book, and that evidence is how a 3D character can use it or interact directly with it, etc., even though the book is 5D, and also how he can travel to higher dimensions with the book.

The example I gave was this; in the system, first of all, in order for us to understand rf, we see our own world as reality and line series, for example AT, as fiction, there is no doubt about that, but one of the reasons for this is that the universe we see as fiction cannot interact with us in any way, except in exceptional cases, normally they cannot interact with us at all, but in fiction, certain things are needed, anyway, apart from that, I am throwing again the arguments that you have not examined

> Earth-33 from DC Comics: A realm that sees only the superheroes of other worlds and the worlds they inhabit as fiction. However, they have no proven sense of transcendence, and the inhabitants of the world treat the superheroes they see as fiction as equally 'real', since they are both in the same multiverse.

- It's not considered fictional transcendence because they exist on the same plane in a realm that is shown to be completely superior as seen in this example and they don't meet the criteria of qualitative superiority, it also has to have a dimensional meaning. For these to be sufficient, there has to be no evidence to the contrary, which according to your scale, for example, if I remember correctly, the lich came to the prison room and neutralized him, or I don't know, he was gone at that moment, I remember it was a threat to the prism, and I think the lich did it through the book, even if it was through the book, it cannot go directly to a higher dimensional plane, even in the example I gave, this is written in detail on the rf page.

* NOTE : I sent the same thing again about Lich, you answered it, but I answered again at the very beginning, please continue from there about Lich, otherwise I continue completely with the example I gave*

And as I said, meeting some rf criteria does not necessarily mean that you get rf

I'm not even talking about the old man, the purpose for the lich to cross into the upper dimensional plane is either the book or something else, but this is completely wrong because it cannot cross directly into the upper dimensional plane through such means
Dude, I'm tired of saying this too. Enchiradion is introduced as a more powerful entity than Prismo, it doesn't pose any problem for Lich to go to the Time Room using it, Lich can't do it with his own powers anyway, because he doesn't have Dimensional Travel. Ultima said:
The Lich can't go to the Time Room on his own, without any external. He needs the Enchiradion to get to the Time Room.
Prismo seems to have been neutralized, albeit indirectly, it seems to have disappeared from there, since the lich affected that old man, this is a momentary damage or a threat to prismo, whether it is indirectly or not is important.
Are you sure you've read what I've said? There is no situation caused by Lich there just by himself. If the Old Man had woken up from where he was sleeping without any external influence, things would have happened to Prismo again. Because Prismo is the manifestation of the Old Man's dream. Prismo will exist while the Old Man sleeps. If the Old Man wakes up, Prismo will disappear. This is exactly how it happened.
For example, if I give an example on hax, if I hit an embodied form of a concept and destroy it, this is not CM, this is only an indirect destruction, and according to idealism and nominalism, this is wrong, the example here is that things done indirectly should not be accepted directly,
I'm not going to answer because it's not relevant to our thread.
let me also state that Prismo why that man disappears from there when his dream ends, what is its relevance, this can also be used as an anti-argument.
I have said this many times, there is an answer above.
Also if you look at the rf page again you can qualify fictional transcendence as world and fiction, for example when I watch adventure time they can't interact with me, I am completely transcendent and dimensionally independent of them, I dimensionally transcend them, they are not even aware of me as an entity I am dimensionally superior to them and have infinite power beyond counting and there is no contradiction if we take the example through the prism can he interact directly with the characters you claim are lower dimensional?
Low-Dimensional beings, that is, beings as Prismo's fiction, cannot interact with Prismo on their own without any external influence. In order for these characters to interact with Prismo, Prismo must teleport them to the Time Room. Or these beings need the Enchiradion. Otherwise, Lower Dimensional beings will never be able to interact with Prismo. Ultima said:
This external factor is that Prismo teleports them to the Time Room, or those characters use the Enchiradion.
Yes, I used a lot of arguments here, but they are not even answered here, I ask you to read it again, there are very meaningful and exemplifications there, but as for the book, the fact that the book is superior to prismo does not make it come to prismo's room and pose a threat, for example, I am a 3D character and I have a 5D book in my hand, no matter how 5D this book is, my opponent sees me as fiction, so he will see me as fiction except for the book. and there is a very small possibility that I can see him through the book, but any move I make on him will be fiction from his point of view, so it won't work, and it's about being able to see him at most, and for that to happen you need evidence about the book, and that evidence is how a 3D character can use it or interact directly with it, etc., even though the book is 5D, and also how he can travel to higher dimensions with the book.
Prismo does not consider The Enchiradion to be fiction.
The example I gave was this; in the system, first of all, in order for us to understand rf, we see our own world as reality and line series, for example AT, as fiction, there is no doubt about that, but one of the reasons for this is that the universe we see as fiction cannot interact with us in any way, except in exceptional cases, normally they cannot interact with us at all, but in fiction, certain things are needed, anyway, apart from that, I am throwing again the arguments that you have not examined
Yes, there are exceptional cases here: Prismo teleports an entity from the Multiverse to the Time Room at will, or any entity living in the Multiverse comes to the Time Room using the Enchiradion. Otherwise, no entity can come to the Time Room of its own accord.
- It's not considered fictional transcendence because they exist on the same plane in a realm that is shown to be completely superior as seen in this example and they don't meet the criteria of qualitative superiority, it also has to have a dimensional meaning. For these to be sufficient, there has to be no evidence to the contrary, which according to your scale, for example, if I remember correctly, the lich came to the prison room and neutralized him, or I don't know, he was gone at that moment, I remember it was a threat to the prism, and I think the lich did it through the book, even if it was through the book, it cannot go directly to a higher dimensional plane, even in the example I gave, this is written in detail on the rf page.
I'm assuming that the argument you're using here is "Lich killed Prismo". I don't know how many times I've explained this, there's an answer above, I won't write it again. The Lich never killed Prismo, he killed The Old Man who saw Prismo in his dream. Which did not affect Prismo physically or in any way. Prismo disappeared because the Old Man woke up, not because the Lich killed the Old Man. If The Old Man woke up on his own, Prismo would disappear again. Prismo hides it in places where no one can reach it to prevent this.
And as I said, meeting some rf criteria does not necessarily mean that you get rf
WoW

Dude, I'm tired of saying this too. Enchiradion is introduced as a more powerful entity than Prismo, it doesn't pose any problem for Lich to go to the Time Room using it, Lich can't do it with his own powers anyway, because he doesn't have Dimensional Travel. Ultima said:

The Lich can't go to the Time Room on his own, without any external. He needs the Enchiradion to get to the Time Room.

Are you sure you've read what I've said? There is no situation caused by Lich there just by himself. If the Old Man had woken up from where he was sleeping without any external influence, things would have happened to Prismo again. Because Prismo is the manifestation of the Old Man's dream. Prismo will exist while the Old Man sleeps. If the Old Man wakes up, Prismo will disappear. This is exactly how it happened.

I'm not going to answer because it's not relevant to our thread.

I have said this many times, there is an answer above.

Low-Dimensional beings, that is, beings as Prismo's fiction, cannot interact with Prismo on their own without any external influence. In order for these characters to interact with Prismo, Prismo must teleport them to the Time Room. Or these beings need the Enchiradion. Otherwise, Lower Dimensional beings will never be able to interact with Prismo. Ultima said:

This external factor is that Prismo teleports them to the Time Room, or those characters use the Enchiradion.

Prismo does not consider The Enchiradion to be fiction.

Yes, there are exceptional cases here: Prismo teleports an entity from the Multiverse to the Time Room at will, or any entity living in the Multiverse comes to the Time Room using the Enchiradion. Otherwise, no entity can come to the Time Room of its own accord.

I'm assuming that the argument you're using here is "Lich killed Prismo". I don't know how many times I've explained this, there's an answer above, I won't write it again. The Lich never killed Prismo, he killed The Old Man who saw Prismo in his dream. Which did not affect Prismo physically or in any way. Prismo disappeared because the Old Man woke up, not because the Lich killed the Old Man. If The Old Man woke up on his own, Prismo would disappear again. Prismo hides it in places where no one can reach it to prevent this.

WoW
Look, don't give me the same arguments without understanding what I wrote properly; > How does the Lich move to a 5D space using that book? For this to happen, the book must be a 5D portal because what we call dimensional travel happens between pocket dimensions, a character cannot jump directly to infinite dimensions with dimensional travel. But you said that the lich didn't kill him blah blah blah blah and I would also like to declare that you are contradicting yourself; > "it's a manifestation of the old man's dream and when the old man wakes up the prismo will go and it continues as antagonist - but if the lich destroyed this possible man in this way, which is the only way of manifestation of the prism, the prism literally cannot come back, and if it does, it contradicts what you said without anything additional, and if it doesn't, it contradicts again because you said it was a manifestation of the dream, and a character that you claim is 5D is just for that old man. If it's a dream, it makes the old man 6D etc. with your logic, but that would be outlier for the lich The reason I said 6D is unfounded, but you give the prismo exactly like this "Just seeing it as a cartoon" It's not enough just to see it as something, you didn't even understand the example I gave you, what's funny I'm giving you another example again I am 5D and I have a 5D sword, a lower-dimensional character can neither perceive this 5D sword under normal conditions, nor contact with it, nor use it directly, for example, if I give an example from Rick And Morty, there is a character who claims that Rick is 4D, this character shows us characteristics that can be called 4D, and just because he is beaten by Rick, this leads to an inconsistent conclusion and this character cannot be 4D in this character, and the same logic is the same in fiction. So a character who is 4D 3D can use this book, but the book is 5D I asked you to explain how the book is used and so on, but you didn't explain any of this, there is no need to gloss over it by saying that it is above. If we go with the ultima logic, you are wrong here again because "THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY WILL BE QUANTITATIVE, NOT QUANTITATIVE." If we take this into account, you can present any argument you want, but since this argument does not hold, it will be empty on this scale. I did not say that the lich can go to the time chamber alone, the lich goes through the book, but the book contradiction is a separate sophistry for 5D, and what I said to you was that the lich indirectly killed the man and detained the prismo, in this case the prismo's avatar or the prismo with the avatar became ineffective for that moment, I am not saying that you did it directly, but even doing it indirectly would break the rf. It is not relevant to our topic, I recommend that you take it into account for a literally important exemplification system. And still prismo why is the manifestation of that old man why is it connected to him why is a character that is allegedly 5D the manifestation of the dream of a 3D character you need to explain these questions to me I could not find it above Despite the fact that I explained the difference between this world and fiction very well, you seem to continue to make ad nausem. I'm not talking about whether the lich enters with something additional or not, I already told you that, what I said to you is imagine an object from my plane, a character in fiction passes through it to my plane and explodes my computer, which is my manifestation. mu waowowow joking aside, as ultiman said, the upper dimension cannot be accessed directly, but it is your mistake to fall into the fallacy that only one reason is enough for this not to happen, because with your logic, 5D can be switched to 5D even with a special subatomic structure or any object. Anyway, teleportation to the next dimension? This is a complete comedy teleportation can only take you to a place in 0 time but it should not be treated as such without any additional reason that it is over dimensions if you are going to tell me prismo as an additional object you are making an incredibly funny tiering mistake I didn't tell you that prismo sees the book as fiction, I told you;

Yes, I used a lot of arguments here, but there are not even answers here, I ask you to read it again, there are many meanings and examples there, but as for the book, the fact that the book is superior to prismo does not mean that it is a threat to come to prismo's room, for example, I am a 3D character and I have a 5D book in my hand, no matter how 5D this book is, my opponent sees me as fiction, that is, he will see me as fiction outside the book. And there is a very small chance that I can see him through the book, but any action that I can do from his point of view will be fiction, so it won't work, and it's about being able to see him at most, and for that to happen you need evidence about the book, and that evidence is how a 3D character can use it or interact with it directly etc. even though the book is 5D, and also how he can travel to higher dimensions with the book. The answer I gave you here and the answer you gave is irrelevant here, it is not that a 5D object cannot directly interact with a 5D object, it is that by your logic a point that is 0D can travel to the higher dimension using a 5D book.

It can indirectly neutralize a higher dimensional character, which is paradoxical in itself The mistake you have made is this: the book is 5 D, so I can go directly to the 5th dimension with a lower dimensional character, do you realize what a fallacy this is? > - As seen in this example, it is not considered fictional transcendence because they exist on the same plane in a completely superior realm and do not meet the criteria of qualitative superiority, which must have a dimensional meaning. In order for these to be sufficient, there has to be no evidence to the contrary, and by your measure, for example, if I remember correctly, the lich came to the prison room... I told you that you specifically answered the rest of the example I gave you here and that's why you have to answer my new argument, I didn't tell you that prismo is dead, I threw the example again for you to understand To summarize, two characters that you claim are in different dimensions cannot exist on the same plane, they can see the Upper dimension if some or necessary things are provided, but they can never, ever exist directly on the same plane with it, but the reason why this happens in the series is not because it is an Upper dimension, but because it is a "POCKET DIMENSION" pocket dimension can come in many forms, but for the time chamber, which we can say is an unknown place in a different part of the universe, a proof to the contrary would be this; If Prismo sees a fiction in a dimensional and qualitative way and there is no contradiction 1 - there is no dimensional fiction here because what he is doing is just plot and time manipulation and there may be some cosmic awareness His use of manifestation due to his observation from the upper pitch will also give him clairvoyance so that there is dimensional meaning here for example I see the whole space time structure as a point or a 2D plane so that I can access the Upper dimension 2 - there are many contradictions here And finally, if you say that seeing it as a cartoon is enough, then the parallel universes in Horror, for example, ghostfacenin's seeing a structure that is a 4D universe as a movie (Jason if I remember correctly) is not enough because there are important criteria here "TIERWANK" that you do.

It's too long a post to be worth reading. Also, sending the entire post in a black font is almost equivalent to sending it in a normal way. I will contact a few staff members so that this issue can continue in a healthier way. I will continue this discussion with them.

It's too long a post to be worth reading. Also, sending the entire post in a black font is almost equivalent to sending it in a normal way. I will contact a few staff members so that this issue can continue in a healthier way. I will continue this discussion with them.
Pull the admins here and we will discuss with them here, if you are not going to answer my arguments, it means that you have nothing to defend, I will discuss with the admins or they will agree with me, who knows

I have not read your "arguments". Because it has terrible semantics, it's unnecessarily long and it's written in black font in a way that can't be made sense of.

Bet
It is argument from ignorance if you don't read my arguments and come to a conclusion without answering them, and since you have no argument to present to me and you are avoiding the situation, you have no argument at the moment.

I am sure that those who read it agree with me, someone who already has tiering knowledge knows the standards required for rf.

I can get into more detail later, but I'm on the against side. The thing with R>F is the relationship with unrealness between the two subjects. Prismo being reliant on a lesser being and having the ability to be interacted with are automatic disqualification for any R>F rating, old or new.

Apparently I won't be sleeping today.
I can get into more detail later, but I'm on the against side. The thing with R>F is the relationship with unrealness between the two subjects. Prismo being reliant on a lesser being and having the ability to be interacted with are automatic disqualification for any R>F rating, old or new.
First of all, thank you for coming. But... Prismo is not exactly that. Ultima states that a character in the lower reality cannot interact with a character in the upper reality without any external factors. Who is in the lower reality (Finn, Jake etc.) it is almost impossible for the characters to interact with the Time Room, i.e. therefore Prismo, without any external factors. This external factor is either that Prismo teleports them, or that the characters in this lower reality use the Enchiradion (Enchiradion is depicted in the series as a superior being to Prismo.). Also, I didn't quite understand the part where you said "Prismo being reliant on a lesser being".

Prismo is not exactly that. Ultima states that a character in the lower reality cannot interact with a character in the upper reality without any external factors.
Prismo is still within the confines of the multiverse as described in rather explicit detail. Meaning that there is no upper reality to be present.

This external factor is either that Prismo teleports them,
This would still break R>F rules, as it would allow an unreal character to become real, which isn't a thing. In addition the book which exist independently is different universes should all also be unreal.

Also, I didn't quite understand the part where you said "Prismo being reliant on a lesser being".
The Dreamer is required for Prismo to exist. It's a reliance that doesn't work if Prismo was more real than everyone else.

Back