• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You see this guy? This guy should be 5-A not 5-B.

From Gerald Robotnik's Journal-

"My worst fears have come true. The Gizoid has absorbed enough weaponry and technology that it has started to go out of control. The resulting rampage resulted in the destruction of most of the "Ark." ... I have deciphered the rest of the stone tablet. It says, "When the Gizoid had learned all that it could, it became a god of wrath, and all was destroyed." The researchers somehow managed to subdue the Gizoid and sealed it away. Luckily, it only had one "Chaos Emerald" installed. If it were to have all 7 Emeralds installed, it might destroy the whole planet. The Gizoid is too much of a liability. I tried destroying its core, but nothing I did worked. I understand too little of the technology that built him. My best hope is to try and reprogram its AI into a free-willed, emotions-based AI..."

At the end of the game Emerl has all 7 of them and long story short, Sonic whooped him in less than 30 seconds. The 7 Chaos Emeralds at their lowest is 5-A. It would make sense for Emerl to be 5-A due to it being the lowest the emeralds can possibly be.

So a simple conclusion, every base character who scales to post Sonic: Battle Sonic, get upgraded to 5-A.

I always disliked our 5-A ratings

This seems solid but we should point out that Ultimate Emerl was well above most of the cast during Battle, having beaten most even before becoming Ultimate Emerl, so they would downscale at best, some should even remain 5-B like the weaker characters

DatOneWeeb said:
I do. And I'm tired of pretending he's not. Tiering is subjective, DaBoi. Isn't that what they say? All of you, the system that knows so much, you decide what's right or wrong. The same way that you decide what is Sonic's tier or not.
Ok Low 2-C Pure Hearts boi.

Ignoring what was said before, I doubt anyone except maybe Shadow would scale to 5-A cause what user said, plus Sonic was sandbagging the entire game (at some point Emerl fights him and Sonic tells him his punches are very weak, the same Emerl who fought part of the cast beforehand).

Silver should also scale from this due to actually somewhat keeping up with Infinite in a fight. Barely yes, but this is the same site that scales Mewtwo to Perfect Zygarde scaling tp Ultra Necrozma for barely doing any damage to Perfect Z and not getting insta-stomped.

If it's anything like Silver's Battle with Infinite then that's dumb.

Silver in no shape or form was comparable to Infinite, besides he is already 5-A from scaling to Generations Sonic, he just doesn't have an absurd scaling chain like the Forces Characters.

It's been a while since I have played Battle, but didn't the Master Emerald pull a Deus Ex Machina and show up there and buff Sonic?

No, it was there to deactivate the Chaos Emerald but failed and Emerl broke it apart, Sonic didn't got buffed or anything, he just went all out.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Silver should also scale from this due to actually somewhat keeping up with Infinite in a fight. Barely yes, but this is the same site that scales Mewtwo to Perfect Zygarde scaling tp Ultra Necrozma for barely doing any damage to Perfect Z and not getting insta-stomped.
Silver is already 5-A and all, and just because other admins and users agree doesn't mean we do, I don't agree with that

Before any staff comes we can decide who scales from this outside of Sonic

I am thinking that Mephiles, inhibitor off Shadow, and maybe Omega for helping Shadow fight Mephiles and Chaos 0 from Battle for fighting Emerl with all seven emeralds in the last chapter

Blaze would scale too, since she fought Sonic after Sonic Battle.

Although you could make the argument Sonic was sandbagging against her.

That's the main problem, we won't know who Sonic was going all out against to scale, since this feat is only for Full Power Sonic

Well Dark Merlina would scale since she legit beat Sonic badly and I doubt Sonic was holding back to such extent that it may get him killed.

This would mean Excalibur Sonic would scale to it too.

I mean, in Sonic Rush Sonic was trying to calm Blaze down while she was going all out, which is striking cause he barely even bothers to reason with other people while in a fight, which implies he wasn't going all out.

Or maybe I am full of shit, haven't seen Rush story in a while.

If Omega scales for fighting off Mephiles (singlehandedly before Shadow showed up and then aiding in the fight against Mephiles), then does that mean Infinite, who Omega got curbstomped by, is stronger than Mephiles?

He always was.

He could tangle and give End Of Forces Sonic a fight, who makes his 06 self seem like a badnik in comparasion.

Personally I've always been of the mind that any character thats capable of "saving the day" by themselves, can keep up with Sonic and has a super form should be more or less equal to Sonic imho (e.g Knux, Blaze, Tails, Shadow etc), regardless of Sonic's tier.

Either way I'm neutral on this (since Sonic CRTs aren't my thing) just wanted to give my two cents.

Eh. More people generally believe Mephiles shit on Infinite.

And tbf, he was a match for Shadow and Omega as well as Rouge once he copied Shadow or whatever and Uninhibited Shadow only vaporized his clones which could've been like most clones in fiction with crap durability that poof away. IIRC Shadow used it to make a fast getaway since they were overwhelmed as well.

But if Mephiles was generally >= Team Dark as a whole, then what does that say about Infinite with the PR VS Shadow from Forces?

I should reiterate that Forces Characters are vastly more powerful than 06 characters aside of Solaris cuz they got much stronger since then.

But anyways, i'm the mind that Mephiles, Dark Merlina and the Nega Wisp Armor should scale.

Not sure about Rivals since Sonic was taking it as a game or a fun competition.

Because other characters would end up scaling, not just Sonic, I will make a full list who I think might scale tommorow

Ok so, Emerl and Sonic obviously Battle and beyond Chaos 0 for being able to fight all seven emeralds Emerl, Forces Knuckles and Silver and hold back a Sonic punch. Gemerl is a maybe via being a reconstructed Emerl, but he also could be weaker than the original. Silver in 06 should scale, Mephiles and anybody who fought him (mainly Shadow and Omega), Blaze if she truly was equal to Sonic in Rush, Knuckles in Rivals for being able to keep up with Sonic, Shadow and Silver, Metal in the same game as well. In Rivals 2 Ifrit should scale, idk about the side characters like Tails, Rouge and Espio in that game. Base Dark Gaia if he already doesn't and the Egg Dragoon. Dark Merlina and Excalibur Sonic even though they should be 3-A. And finnaly the Nega Wisp Armor

I'm not sure if Rivals characters should scale since Sonic was having the time of his life and not treating anything too seriously there, same as the Blaze thing.

Aside from that, i think the list is solid.

Back