• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just delete the thread if it's bothering you that much, I don't mind the time I spend arguing for geten's win at all~. But jokes aside, this was a pretty good match all thing considered, very competitive

possibly because not many people debate here, a verse with too many supporters debate at the same time cause a chaotic environment

Geten need to concentrate on making large ice and control them, not just spamming them spontaneously and the gif actually proven my previous point. Moreover, Prinz Eugen mobility is a problem as he will need to keep track on her while shielding her bullets. Her shields isn't omnidirectional but it is good enough to protect against many of his attacks. I would remind you again that Shipgirls have no problem against danmaku or sneak attack aka torpedos which come right below their feets.

I also don't see stamina being a major factor in this fight. You claim that Prinz Eugen has "lower stamina" compared to Geten but it's obviously that neither of them would prolong the fight for hours, and Prinz Eugen isn't gonna get exhausted in few minutes or anything. Another thing i can't help but feel like you're thinking Prinz Eugen is gonna get one-shot by his attack even though their AP is almost comparable, mind you that Shipgirls also tanked artillery shell, torpedos, etc to face and come out unharmed. If anything else, Geten is the glass canon here so it won't take entire magazine to kills him.

His AP is comparable to her Dura, so "she can tank artillery shells" is never a good counterargument, she won't be one shot but she(and her rigging) will be damage and he can make them sharp to penetrate her as well. The gif of him struggling to make those ice is anime only, in the manga he created those same ice with a mere casual lift of his hand as a show of power, the gif was more of a evidence for how big his ice can get, which is consistent since throughout the battle he has to constantly move and create large quantity of ice quickly to counter dabi huge flame, who need no charge up for his moves, if it took him that long to create those ice, dabi would've torched him long ago. And yes against a comparable opponents, stamina would matter a lot, to say that it doesn't is ridiculous. If 2 7B characters of similar AP fight, the one with the higher stamina will be more likely to prevail, and hers is already lower than his and will only get weaker with damage to her rigging which we established that he can do especially with her highly inconsistent shields. And you seem to think that geten ice spike is somehow a sneak attack that she can counter, no there're not, geten freeze the water then create upwards facing spikes out of them on a wide scale, he won't be sneakily poking her with them, he'll turn the entire canal into a massive spike field like the link I provided, and prinz can't outrun it due to its range and speed. Again she may have experience with danmaku but never one with such size, one that can change direction or reform if broken, while simultaneously making sure the ground doesn't penetrate her. Geten will have full environmental control by freeing and controlling the water which mean prinz mobility will be highly limited in addition to constantly dealing with his aforementioned attacks while geten will have free range to float around and defend himself. If she focuses on attacking him then she'll be hit from all angles which her shield cannot block, if she focuses on defending then it's only a matter of time before she run out of stamina. This is all assuming she's constantly fighting in tip top condition but she wont, she'll be hit or cut here and there, her shield could failed to activate or be overwhelmed, her rigging could get damaged, all of this is making an already slippery slope more and more icy. It isn't that she don't have any wincon or be completely helpless but compare to his higher stamina and LS, the size and relentlessness of his attacks, his more numerous, reliable and renewable defenses and most importantly his full and absolute control over the battlefield due to the fact they are fighting in a canal and not in a city where limited supply of water, streets and buildings can hinder him. Overall, prinz will hang on due to her versatility and intelligence but in the end she'll soon find out that this is a difficult and drawn out fight that is more likely to end in her defeat with an ice cold prison that she can't escape

Artillery shells, bullets, torpedos, etc all which are 8-A and carried piercing damage as well so Geten will need more than few hits to actually hurt her. He doesn't spam them continuously which mean he do need concentration to make them come out where he want, and Prinz Eugen can just move away from them via her mobility.

She also dodge torpedos which come below her feets where she couldn't see so Geten ice spike isn't something new. Considered the size of them she could likely skate on them if they ever come up. Once again, you're making like Prinz Eugen would ever get tired after few minutes or being hurt a little when their stamina suggest she can fight even got injured. Now Geten floating would actually give her more chance of hitting target since she was able to tag airplanes before and the air offer little resistance against guns.

There was many occasions like when the bases got invaded or when she got trapped in labyrinthe yet none of those faze her and she was able to keep her mind clear all the time. Even if she know this is a difficult fight, she won't loses her senses over and will think of a way out, and the most likely thing is to get as far from his as good since she known he can control ice.

Don't get me wrong though. I do enjoy debating like this, but i can't doing it for a long time as i still have other works and i cannot keep my head straight all the time. Pretty sure people in here feel it as well.

Yeah and with the amount of peole that actually know of this thread, we won't reach GRACE anytime soon, so ya I'll lay low until more arguments come up

I'm surprised you guys still have a fashion to continuing this #salute

Yeah, I was pretty much the only one arguing for geten against 2 AL supporters
AL supporters are really small as heck, with only James that had a full fashion to debate while the remaining two of AL supporters doesn't have that much aside from time difference

Or in Viet case he would arguing with James all over the time and not with the opponents of AL

wait how is fighting Dabi considered very high in stamina while literally a shipgirl fighting while injured and still holding off waves of enemies while travelling in the sea for days is just high.

As for acrobatic and movement, the armament of shipgirls can fire while they focus on maneuvering the terrains to avoid danmakus and barrages of attack

and unlike fighter planes that can do barrel rolls and such geten's flight revolves around using ice as platform that is extremely problematic against AA guns which are built to counteract planes on a way higher elevation and are far smaller and farther in distance which I doubt Geten will fly that high unless he wants to suffocate or something

if Geten focuses on spamming his wide range attacks of ice that would make him very vulnerable as he would also need to maneuver his platform to avoid attacks from Prinz AA guns so I don't think Geten could just overwhelm Prinz with his Ice as he himself will be overwhelmed with barrages from AA if he goes flight

that I assume this fight still takes place in suez canal

seeing how Prinz is nearly 2x in AP advantage he should be in a disadvantage as a single attack landing at him would prove fatal enough to put him down unlike Prinz who can take a few beating

Last edited:
Geten is a guy, though I noticed you used both male and female pronouns.

I still think Prinz wins actually (Not stomp). Even without the 1 km range, which is unnecessary.

Prinz fra. Tashkent in the clip shot spiky icicles (in theory Eugen should block them).

Last edited:
You should really change the distance to hundreds of meters rather than 1km, the fight is already close at is

I don't know anything about both of them but I'm gonna go with Prinz I think, she has more and much better hax and greater range wich definitely gives her an edge for me

I don't know anything about both of them but I'm gonna go with Prinz I think, she has more and much better hax and greater range wich definitely gives her an edge for me
The range between the 2 of them is neutral so there will be no out ranging. The only hax for prinz I can think of is her shield and even that is highly inconsistent, her torpedoes will be neg since the water will be frozen and geten fight midair, her radar will be useful but it's not like he's hiding anywhere. You're gonna need better reasonings than that

Like a said before, radar is more useful than just locating opponent, as it allow her rigging to tracking and automatically response to threat which reduce her need to move and act to many, her guns can move independently. She have numerous gun allow her to release Danmaku level of shells. And she have AP Shell which is equipvalent to Percing Damage allow her to penetrate ice Geten can ditch out.
Freezing water is not hard to deal, she can still jump and fight pretty well on other kind of surface, and if she want water, torpedoes can still useful as those are WW2 torpedoes which explode on contact, contact with the ice can still make them explode, and she can still using other guns to deal with ice under her feet while using AA guns to focus on the air, or if torp stuck or not detonate she can just use some of her gun to actively detonate torpedoes by shot them with shells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back