• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

base sonic vs prime soul king

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
sigh ....... aight I'll bite. Does Sonic resist soul hax, power null, and fate manip, and how good is the resistance if he has it?

isn't sonic fate hax, like, sonic wouldn't lose he would win or something?

I belive that you need incap sonic for bypass his fate hax

Sonic's fate hax is weird since he loses fights in the comics at different points, but he never loses 'battles' or 'wars'. In the context of a 1 v 1, it's possible to beat him and incap, but between how Sonic's textbook of powers would interact with the SK's textbook of powers, so many hypotheticals could be made...

Last edited:
Umm, Sonic's Fatehax GG?

Sonic's Fatehax works weird, it should allow outside help to aid Sonic in defeating the enemy, It happened when Sonic can't defeat Chaos Force Mogul so Tails do the job for him instead.

It works on a L1-C scale too. Btw I have seen a similar thread like this before and Sonic beats him.

But one thing for sure, his Fatehax wouldn't let him die.

RCO019.jpg

You can incap Sonic tho, but i have no idea if his Fatehax will call someone to help Sonic, let's say he doesn't. What can Soul King do to incap Sonic?

Sonic can use his BFR on Soul King.

Like I mentioned before, Sonic has taken L's before. In the context of fights or vs battles, it's possible for him to lose, but he'd win at the end of the day. I'd liken it to...aight, so Ichigo doesn't have fate hax on his profile right? But Yhwach stated that Ichigo has always had the ability to change fate and had been passively using it through most of his battles, and was even using it against Yhwach. Let's pretend that Ichigo actually does have that ability. It would work similar to Sonic.

Yhwach basically hax stomped Ichigo with the Almighty, broke his bankai, stole his powers, and left him for dead, along with the fact that he had the ability to see all possible futures, choose which one he wants to happen, directly do things in the future that affect the present, has insane pre-cog + power null and reactive evolution on top of tons of other abilities. He beat Ichigo in their initial fight, but when Ichigo got his Bankai repaired and went to fight him again, the perfect circumstances aligned so that Uryu, the one hard counter to Yhwach's Almighty, Aizen, the one who placed a potent perception manipulation hax on Yhwach before he activated the Almighty, and Ichigo, the one with the raw power to put Yhwach down, all were in the same place at the same time and played the perfect outcome that allowed them to actually defeat and kill Yhwach. They essentially created a future that he couldn't foresee and defeated him despite all the odds being against them.

Sonic is similar in the fact that he could take L's, but at the end of the day, he would win the overall battle. So, in the context of a vs battle, similar to how Ichigo lost to Yhwach in round 1, Sonic can actually be incapped and or lose fights. In the context of a VS Battle, it's possible for him to 'lose' the fight without losing the overall battle or dying, since there is no overall battle.

And to see how the SK can incap Sonic, we'd have to compare their textbooks of abilities and resistances and determine how potent their haxes are

I think Soul King wouldn't be able to see Sonic in the future due to his Fatehax messing stuff passively. And don't forget his Chaos Manipulation that works on a quantum level.

Sonic seems to have the AP advantage here (from what I've seen on SK's profile he's only Universe level), he can use his Paralysis Inducement maybe? Sonic also has a passive Reality Warping Aura that probably prevent his Soul related ability. And don't forget he has a 2-A BFR.

Last edited:
Sk is actually a low 1c being. He created the garganta which is a space between 2 universes. A space between 2 universes is 5D. So they should be relative in ap. But sk has higher layers of fate hax and he is beyond death. So I'd say he takes it.

Sk is actually a low 1c being. He created the garganta which is a space between 2 universes. A space between 2 universes is 5D. So they should be relative in ap. But sk has higher layers of fate hax and he is beyond death. So I'd say he takes it.
He isn't. Don't argue for things not on the profiles in matches.

And no, the space between universes isn't necessarily 5-D, despite that misleading note on the Tiering System.

I’m pretty sure that his Passive Fate Hax just prevents him from dying but he can still be incapacitated.

How high is Sonic's soul resistance?
If im not wrong, sonic fate hax should counter it, im pretty sure sonic fate hax works like he couldn't die, and if im not wrong if you attack him you die or something.

So Incap is needed basically, seems pretty a stomp wtih SK that can't incap tbh, I'm going to make a archie sonic match

That was done already and ignoring the fact that it wasn't pretty, it's a stomp either way.
Not anymore.
Base Sonic dosen't have 2-A Range and Kars got disc that could just put sonic in sleep (and sonic dosen't have Limitless Stamina)
Sonic would have at least 1 wincon so

Ok so, what stops Reio from Law, Probability, Power Absorption hax and/or seal Sonic, making him basically powerless, and thus win via incap? Sonic can’t defend himself against Causality hax either, so yeah, voting SK here if not a stomp because “lol 2-A BFR”.

Ok so, what stops Reio from Law, Probability, Power Absorption hax and/or seal Sonic, making him basically powerless, and thus win via incap? Sonic can’t defend himself against Causality hax either, so yeah, voting SK here if not a stomp because “lol 2-A BFR”.
Fatehax. Btw are those hax passive?

Back