• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we've gone in circles a bit; we all have our opinions which clearly aren't changing, so it might be best to begin the voting process now to prevent a long, drawn out debate.

Hellscream votes Soul King, I'm assuming Deceived also votes Soul King (for reasoning he plans to explain later I assume), Dread and I vote for Mujin clearly.

All good?
King of Soul Society: 2 ( @Hellscream , @Deceived3596 )
World President: 2 ( @ImmortalDread , @azontr )
Talk no Jutsu: 0

I think imma vote for Mujin for greater skill as well as high end abilities Soul King would have trouble dealing with such as infinite spawning clones + fairies reactive evolution as well as busted power mimicry and his really good resistances towards some of SK’s haxes I think give him the edge here.

I think imma vote for Mujin for greater skill as well as high end abilities Soul King would have trouble dealing with such as infinite spawning clones + fairies reactive evolution as well as busted power mimicry and his really good resistances towards some of SK’s haxes I think give him the edge here.
King of Soul Society: 2 ( @Hellscream , @Deceived3596 )
World President: 4 ( @ImmortalDread , @azontr , @Yeolban , @Maitreya )
Talk no Jutsu: 0

I don't know hurry? Deceived promised to give a detailed response regarding this. I don't think we need to hurry with votes.

What exactly are Mujins main win cons here? Does he just like, beat tf out of SK with martial arts or something like that?

My question still stands as well, can he attack from his soul, or what feats does he have from having his physical body being destroyed?

My question still stands as well, can he attack from his soul, or what feats does he have from having his physical body being destroyed?
Yes Mujin can attack the soul and he also has possibly High-Godly regeneration thanks to him absorbing Satan’s powers as well as having a number of regeneration feats healing his body after being destroyed.

Okay but that doesn't really matter, he's not affecting soul king's soul
What can he do when his physical body is destroyed by the almighty?
can he power mimic while his physical body is gone?

Okay but that doesn't really matter, he's not affecting soul king's soul
What can he do when his physical body is destroyed by the almighty?
can he power mimic while his physical body is gone?
Why is he not affecting Soul King’s soul.
He has up to high godly regeneration which is higher than what the almighty can destroy on the profiles as of rn and Mujin also has regen negation resistance.
He can power mimic also by reading minds

Why does bro gotta effect Blud's soul when he's grabbing his concept and information at the same time

Why is he not affecting Soul King’s soul.
He has up to high godly regeneration which is higher than what the almighty can destroy on the profiles as of rn and Mujin also has regen negation resistance.
He can power mimic also by reading minds
He might have high godly regen, which just means that he can keep regenerating.
Outside of that, it doesn't do anything. i didn't claim the almighty would be able to bypass it, im saying that he can just permanently keep destroying his body with his precog. he can see and know that he's just going to regenerate.
can he read minds while his body is destroyed?

Why does bro gotta effect Blud's soul when he's grabbing his concept and information at the same time
Soul king created the concept of death / live i doubt he's doing anything remotely close to his concept.
he can't even attack / land a hit on him with the almighty

How exactly does him creating a concept mean that Mujin can't effect his concept. That doesn't even make any sense.

They don't have to land, 99% of his hax spawns on the opponent lol.
It doesn't matter man, you should know how precog and fate hax works, he just rewrites the future as to where it doesn't land.

you should know how precog and fate hax works, he just rewrites the future as to where it doesn't land.
This won't matter, he can't interact with him. So he can do whatever with the body, he still won't defeat him.

It doesn't matter man
Also, it definitely matter, since this is your reasoning for "Mujin can't affect his concept". So you need to elaborate properly.

This won't matter, he can't interact with him.

Also, it definitely matter, since this is your reasoning for "Mujin can't affect his concept". So you need to elaborate properly.
Yes he can interact with him, stop with those false statements.
He still has a physical body that can be destroyed.
No it doesn't, since it's literally impossible for him to even touch the soul king.
You're not bypassing the almighty without immeasurable speed or superior hax which he doesn't have.

He does not have info type 2 to interact with him, elaborate how I am misinterpreting this.

No it doesn't, since it's literally impossible for him to even touch the soul king.
This is not elaboration, at maximum, I will label this as "NLF statement".

Yes he can interact with him, stop with those false statements.
He still has a physical body that can be destroyed.
You're not bypassing the almighty without immeasurable speed or superior hax which he doesn't have.
High-godly laughs in SK's in-characterless face, shows all of the shit SK can do except Almighty fate Manipulation, and then says "Roll this 100+ side dice"

Oh yeah, it's all coming together

Im gonna reread the blog because i highly doubt it's CM2, maybe the concept of core elements in general is CM2, but individual ones are CM3 automatically.

It doesn't matter man, you should know how precog and fate hax works, he just rewrites the future as to where it doesn't land.
I know how fate hax works blud, you don't gotta explain the functions of the ability to me lol. I'm just trying to figure out why Mujin can't just copy this and resist it.

I unfollowed this thread for some reason so idk what developments in the argument have happened. I'm only responding to what I've seen.

He does not have info type 2 to interact with him, elaborate how I am misinterpreting this.

This is not elaboration, at maximum, I will label this as "NLF statement".
to interact with his physical body you don't need type 2 information.

And idk if you read my previous comments or if you know the almighty but, the soul king will be able to see any action that he's going to take in an infinite amount of possibilities up to a million years into the future.
While he can do that, he can alter any of those infinite amount of possibilities to his will with his fate hax thus making it literally impossible to tag him without immeasurable speed.

Im gonna reread the blog because i highly doubt it's CM2, maybe the concept of core elements in general is CM2, but individual ones are CM3 automatically.
That's already how it's accepted to work, so you don't HAVE to reread it because you're already correct in your observation. Individual Cores are Type 3, but there are wider concepts that are Type 2 which can be manipulated in combat.

to interact with his physical body you don't need type 2 information.
So we agree that SK can't defeat him fully. Gotchu
And idk if you read my previous comments or if you know the almighty but, the soul king will be able to see any action that he's going to take in an infinite amount of possibilities up to a million years into the future.
I know almighty.
While he can do that, he can alter any of those infinite amount of possibilities to his will with his fate hax thus making it literally impossible to tag him without immeasurable speed.
This really did not answer the question, why can't Mujin simply copy it and resist it.

... im not going to repeat myself 50 times.
I asked multiple times if he can copy while his physical body is destroyed, to which i didn't get an answer so i doubt he can.
I said a few comments above that if he has High godly (i thought he had mid godly) then at best it's an incon.
Also has he ever copied or has anyone ever copied something as powerful as the almighty?
Because it kinda smells like an "NLF statement" like you said.

Also don't forget the soul king has reality warping and can literally imagine and create new powers on the go, including shit like NEP.
And any type of absorption.

Feel free to give a counter argument if you think he can bypass the almighty with his kit, because by looking at his profile there's nothing he has.

Back