• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with ensuring greater reliability is, of course, always appreciated, EliminatorVenom.

Help with ensuring greater reliability is, of course, always appreciated, EliminatorVenom.
Is NotoriuSoda making the changes? I think we all agree in:

Letting Prime Doppo for Scaling simplification.
Prime Doppo being 7-C.
Yujiro's power Growing daily (He's likely gonna get more than just 1 key via future CRTs)

if this was agreed then i don't know why changes still not applied and this thread is open.
I think the Prime Doppo stuff is really done.

Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to apply the agreed upon changes here please?

Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to apply the agreed upon changes here please?
Since nobody here was editing Doppo's page i decided to do it myself, i tried to do my best but i'm really new.

Last edited:
Ok lots of problems lol. Most of the links are not listed or work. I can make the edits tonight as I was really busy. Afterwards we can close the thread

Also I was playing to make new keys for Doppo as well

Prime| New Grappler Baki | Son of Orge| Dou | Dou ll

As his profile is again lacking in detail

Ok lots of problems lol. Most of the links are not listed or work. I can make the edits tonight as I was really busy. Afterwards we can close the thread

Also I was playing to make new keys for Doppo as well

Prime| New Grappler Baki | Son of Orge| Dou | Dou ll

As his profile is again lacking in detail
Thanks, i just used what i got in this thread that wasn't very much, i hope Doppo's stuff is over now.

NGB Doppo should be 7-C too since he beats up Dorian who stomped Katsumi who was physically superior in every way to GB Doppo.
Also, can we stop using the word outlier to dismiss Yujiro's earthquake punch ? Just because it's his best feat (excluding statements) doesn't mean he can't be scaled through that feat.

I reverted the edits, as they were improperly formatted and used Discord image links, in combination. Is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

I reverted the edits, as they were improperly formatted and used Discord image links, in combination. Is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

Soda said he's making the changes soon, so we should just wait.

Guys, how many times do I have to say it. Katsumi is NEVER stated to be superior to Prime Doppo. He’s only ever stated to be above MT Doppo who we’ve decided is not 7-C. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand about that.

@NotoriouSoda

Do you really think a SOO key is necessary? Doppo doesn’t really do anything besides get one shot by Katsumi in that series. I feel like Dou and Dou 2 could be the same key as well.

Guys, how many times do I have to say it. Katsumi is NEVER stated to be superior to Prime Doppo. He’s only ever stated to be above MT Doppo who we’ve decided is not 7-C. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand about that.

@NotoriouSoda

Do you really think a SOO key is necessary? Doppo doesn’t really do anything besides get one shot by Katsumi in that series. I feel like Dou and Dou 2 could be the same key as well.
I mean even tho Doppo really doesn’t do that much he still grows in strength thought out the series so I think it’s fine having them. Nah Baki characters grow in strength and there’s obviously a different between there Dou and Dou ll keys.

Didn't Doppo grow weaker due to being heavily damaged by Yujiro and due to very old age?

Oh. It seems like I mixed him up with the frail ancient grandmaster. You may be correct in that case.

After the fight yeah but throughout the series Doppo grows in strength throughout the series. Everyone does

Also the old age isn’t an Argument as Kaku and Gouki literally exist
I wouldn't use Kaku and Gouki as an valid example as those two are mainly technique based. AiKi and Xiao-Lee both work on the principles of essentially using your opponents own strength against them.

Gouki however is a better example than Kaku since he's also been shown to strike without the aid of Aiki, however his striking strength is definitely a hell of a lot lower than his lifting strength and momentum Manipulation given by Aiki.

Like Kaku himself outright stated that he was stronger in his younger years but since he's found "technique." "Strength." is irrelevant.

I wouldn't use Kaku and Gouki as an valid example as those two are mainly technique based. AiKi and Xiao-Lee both work on the principles of essentially using your opponents own strength against them.

Gouki however is a better example than Kaku since he's also been shown to strike without the aid of Aiki, however his striking strength is definitely a hell of a lot lower than his lifting strength and momentum Manipulation given by Aiki.

Like Kaku himself outright stated that he was stronger in his younger years but since he's found "technique." "Strength." is irrelevant.
Gouki ap scales to the oozeki who can overpower aiki with his raw strength, Doppo's karate's technique directly correlates to his attack potency.

I don't mean to derail but as this isn't a big enough deal to make its own thread about and is relevant to Prime Doppo- shouldn't Yuichiro Hanma also be 7-C via scaling to Yujiro and Prime Doppo?

Well, I do not have the knowledge and evaluation skills to properly determine whether or not Doppo grew weaker. Would you and somebody knowledgeable from the opposing side of this argument be willing to explain the reasons for why you think that Doppo grew weaker or stronger over time please? I can ask for further staff help afterwards.

Yuichiro should just be stronger than Oliva since he can use the dress technique which Oliva can't properly replicate due to being not strong enough.
Definitely without a doubt. Yuichiro best ggrandad should absolutely scale above Oliva.

The guys spirit made Yujiro shit himself lol.

Gouki in Baki Dou ll is actually physically 7-C 💀

I’m just saying old age isn’t really an good point to use.

Well, I do not have the knowledge and evaluation skills to properly determine whether or not Doppo grew weaker. Would you and somebody knowledgeable from the opposing side of this argument be willing to explain the reasons for why you think that Doppo grew weaker or stronger over time please? I can ask for further staff help afterwards.

On the topic of Yuichiro there are mainly two lines of scaling: yuichiro is at least > Oliva due to being capable of replicating the dress technique and him indirectly placing himself above base Baki, sadly all the other feats he has are rather unquantifiable.

@Antvasima

We already came to the conclusion a few days ago that Doppo got weaker after his fight with Yujiro but slowly began regaining his strength over time. There’s no real need for us to reiterate the same points again.

@NotoriouSoda

What feats do you consider make him stronger in Dou 2 compared to Dou? Nothing stands out to me.

Okay. If you have already reached an agreement, that is obviously very good.

Okay. So have you reached a conclusion here or not then? If you have, you should preferably apply what you agreed about, so we can hopefully conclude this thread.

No we did not, the only argument for doppo getting weaker is becuase of his fight with richard filth which got debunked by Twellas and Soda.
Actually Soda changed his mind and Twellas doesn't not even keeps arguing, that's not the only point and not even the reason of why Soda changed his mind, so basically you are lying.

Okay. So have you reached a conclusion here or not then? If you have, you should preferably apply what you agreed about, so we can hopefully conclude this thread.
Everybody here reached an idea and i already explained it.
I think we all agree in:

Letting Prime Doppo for Scaling simplification.
Prime Doppo being 7-C.
Yujiro's power Growing daily (He's likely gonna get more than just 1 key via future CRTs)

if this was agreed then i don't know why changes still not applied and this thread is open.
I think the Prime Doppo stuff is really done.
ItalianGuy did not even proposed arguments or solutions during the entire Thread.

Everybody here reached an idea and i already explained it.

ItalianGuy did not even proposed arguments or solutions during the entire Thread.
I am not always online so I can't just read every message, what are the proposed changes again ?
Matter of a fact I did present arguments for why Yujiro getting stronger is supported by the actual manga and I stated the scaling for Yuichiro.

So should the changes that Kerr stated in his last post be applied then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back