• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Thanks for the input, here are some of my respsonses

1) Yes, Aqua's sword was the main reason she got the top spot.

2)I honestly forgot to take the orginal attacks into account. Good point. Dream is probably a better fighter (though Mint can deal with aggressive fighters like in the movie), but just the way the Shield was used as an attack was what gave the edge to her in my opinion. That is also why her spot changed in GoGo (even though the Emerald Saucer could still be used as a shield)

3) By Bloom and Egret I just meant Saki and Mai. Since Windy and Bright are used by both Duos I guess that can be confusing. The Windy and Bright forms were stated as being more powerful when they first got them, but the next episode explained that it also gave a boost in power to Bloom and Egret. So in terms of raw power, the forms are equal. Windy and Bright have the advantage thanks to individual projectiles and flight.

4)I feel my Fresh ranking will have something like that.

5) The Yes Cures could probably manipulate their attacks like Aqua (If she can it is logical that the other Cures can and Mint kind of does) though Aqua would still have the advantage thanks to her training.

Calced the rainbow, it would only be Mountain level (possibly large Mountain). Oh well, we still have the movie statements to make them planet level.

I finally made the profiles for the Fresh Precures (Cure Peach, Cure Pine, Cure Berry, and Cure Passio). I'm not gonna lie, I made them quite brief and straightfoward, so don't be surprised if certian abilities or stats are left out. But in my defense, they haven't shown off that much compared to other Cure Teams, unfortunately. Feel free to check them out. Btw, Scarletmoon, could you be so kind in providing their links on the main Pretty Cure page? You are usually better at this than I am.

They are all missing cure angel keys.

Cure passion is missing Immersion and Immortality (Types 4 and 8, Akarun resurrected her when she died), as well as an Eas key.

Every single all stars key on the wiki is missing speed and lifting strength sections.

Like I said, they are brief and Passion does not have Immortality in any shape or form. Ressurection is the more appropriate ability as she was only able to come back to life after turning into a Cure.

Ask for the All Stars key, go include them.

You're right, Resurrection fits better. Will do, but so that I don't have to edit 51 profiles twice, can you debunk/affirm this, this, and this.

If it's off, then I will also be scaling them to Sub-Relativistic, with FTL reactions.

As the ship-stopping was also done by the Smile and Suite Cures, could we scale everyone to that?

Nobody is scales off from the Futari Cures. If you have to adjust their speed for their All Stars appearances, scale them off from the Maho Cures' speed, unless the have higher speed stats in their own season. That Sub-Relativistic feat in Suite Precure is limited to the attack, so you should adjust Noise's profile in having Sub-Relativistic attacking speed.

Ask for the crago ship feat, we can't scale them from it as the the combine might of both Cures teams were still unable to stop it. Outside of Black and White, there's nothing indicating the other Cures will fare better.

They dodged a camera flash, which is apparently in that range, on the other hand,

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
I calced the ep 16 beam dodge I mentioned before (will make a blog post once I'm done this season and the films). I found Cure Blossom to be 42,405,667.73m/s (Relativistic).
That could be a different feat, though.

@TGOP I did the other time you mentioned it, you just simply refused to listen. It took a great deal of effort and even then, they just barely did. Not to mention it took way more Cures in comparison to Black and White, who did it effortlessly.

From what the episode show, that really not a real light, it indeed possesses proprieties such has a weird refraction but it also show to bend, need to charge and not straight movement, the beam even became a balls, which is nowhere near to a real light.

Anyway, unfollowing this.

If you have to include that feat, at least note the fact they barely was able to for the Smile and Suite Cures. This would also mean Black and White would have At least Class M lifting strength.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@TGOP I did the other time you mentioned it, you just simply refused to listen.
I did make counterarguments, and these three were chosen specifically because we hadn't properly covered them before.

Dino Ranger Black said:
If you have to adjust their speed for their All Stars appearances, scale them off from the Maho Cures' speed, unless the have higher speed stats in their own season. That Sub-Relativistic feat in Suite Precure is limited to the attack, so you should adjust Noise's profile in having Sub-Relativistic attacking speed.
Otokichi reacted to it. Though, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if anyone scales to him.

1)The Desertrian is made directly from a stage light, so it takes up those properties and thus the beam would be light just like how we say the Camera Desertrian flash was the same as a regular camera flash.

2) The beam was launched with little to no charge time a couple times like at 16:10. Even then, that wouldn't effect the speed of the beam once released which is what I did in my blog post (with it slightly in front of the Desertrian).

@TGOP oh so that's where it came from, thank you. I'm trying to use this speed feat as a way to lay the foundation down for their speed to match their reaction speeds (kind of like how when I was finding speed feats for Yes 5 GoGo, the Cures had Supersonic+ speed with Massively hypersonic+ attack speed, but then I found the lightning feat which unified the speeds).

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
1)The Desertrian is made directly from a stage light, so it takes up those properties and thus the beam would be light just like how we say the Camera Desertrian flash was the same as a regular camera flash.
2) The beam was launched with little to no charge time a couple times like at 16:10. Even then, that wouldn't effect the speed of the beam once released which is what I did in my blog post (with it slightly in front of the Desertrian).
That's not enough to a lightspeed light when it curve, bend and even change shape, being from a modified flashlight camera is good, but there is anti-feat which make this light not lightspeed. Light is near instantaneous, it doesn't charge.

You are free to make a CRT about, because at this point it isn't a lightspeed ray from my reason stated above.

But from my experience of lightspeed stuff (like Kizaru, lille's light or even the Light fang stuff) this is not gonna be accepted

I have a sandbox profile for Cure Melody, but, before I turn it into a profile, we would need to deal with this (it's not actually inconsistent with All Stars New Stage, as Black and White are likely stronger than they were back then).

@TGOP It does. Scaling the Cures to Black and White's enemies when the Suite Cures were barely getting the hang of their powers is inconsistent and will make powerscaling difficult, especially over that brief moment. Just because Black and White gotten stronger, doesn't negate the fact that the feat is questionable and out of proportion. It's too much of a leap or gap. The Suite Cures, like most Cures before and after them, scales to the Maho Cures and nothing else until future Cures display even higher AP. Simple as that.

Actually, there are more instances of other Cures being comparable, or superior to their predecessors:

• Cure Whip intercepted Yummy, who should be comparable to Super Yokubaru (both are born from part of Dokurokushe)
  • Cure Yell took down Chourou's body, which was stronger than the KiraKira Cures
  • Cure Yell and the others can fight Miden, who can fight the Max Heart Cures
  • Here is a collection of other feats, which mostly show other Cures being weaker than, but comparable to the ones from Max Heart

Can you please stop using Yummy? All he did is try to enter the portal and Whip stopped him by simply yanking him out. That's it. I don't know why you have to make such a big deal out of this. Ask for Yell's feat, the Kirakira Cures just tend to struggle compared to other Cures. In fact, in Superstars, they are the least effective team in the final fight.

Now please stop trying to upgrade these girl to Black and White for shallow reasons. If you can get started on those Suite Cures profiles, they are Building level in their run and Star level right after. Peroid. I'm getting tired of this.

She reaches Yummy before the latter reaches the portal. By the way, where's the proof that the others scale to the Maho Cures? There's still the Hugtto and Max Heart Cures both fighting Miden, with neither stomping.

Oh, the camera feat wasn't fully calced? Sure, I see what I can do.

Speaking of a camera feat, the Fresh Cures also have a camera feat (ep 28 I believe). It has Peach intercept a camera monster midflash (it was shown earlier in the episode that it acts like a regular flash). Since Peach went right to it, that means by the speed equation used for the light beam, Peach would be the speed of light.

Side note: Anime North tomorrow!!!! Hopefully will get some cool stuff and maybe even some Pretty Cure guide books if I'm lucky

Back