• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Press F to pay respect to Ronnie

F.

I want to say, that even though, I never knew about Ronnie until now, I can say that I'm familiar with how the depression, anxiety, despair and sadness has affect on to people, my father passed through it, my mother did it aswell, and I grew with it, I could try to imagine the events that took him to this situation.

Ya sea la razon, motivo o circunstancia que lo llevo a eso, espero que alla encontrado la paz que no pudo tener antes, losiento

F

This is heartbreaking for me. I don't personally know what it's like to go through depression, but someone VERY close to me does and even attempted suicide in the past, so stories like these always hit especially close to home. Ronnie was a major part of making Game Theory what it is today, and though it saddens me greatly to hear about his loss, especially in this way, his legacy will live on in the hearts of fans, and the impact the show had/has on internet culture today.

F

I knew about Ronnie back when Game Theory was still a relatively small channel. I didn't know he had depression, but his videos on Digressing and Sidequesting were the bomb. I still remember watching my first episode of Digressing and Sidequesting and not knowing what was going on. A few years later I revisited the videos and I understood them better. He was a brilliant individual, even if he didn't see it.

I suggest everyone go watch Comic Drake's video about the subject as well. Drake's channel is lesser known, but he was a close friend of Ronnie and one of the original 4 theorists that started Game Theory.

Back